Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A week 9 - FC Parma vs. AC Milan MOM
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
Another typical match for Milan under Allegri. Confused start with the wrong mindset, then a spectacular comeback (= initial gameplan deserted), but this time luck wasn't on our side and we managed to lose. Poor, poor display by our team, and especially the defense.

Constant obviously the flop here. Hard to say who was our best, but I'll go for Kaká.
Linkman
Top: I went with Poli. He constantly shows effort and quality in his game.

Ups: Kaká was good, Monto did okay, Abate was pretty good. Matri finally did SOMETHING, with the goal and the key pass for Kaka's blocked shot.

Downs: Robbie and Birsa were bad tonight, even if both of them tried. Balotelli was a massive turd. Gabriel could've been spectacular, but sadly he wasn't; I don't think he was at fault at any of the goals, but I hoped for better. If he could've blocked that last free kick we would be leaving with a point... still, unfair to blame it on him.

Flop: Constant, and now he's being constantly the flop for me.
Fillipo Simone
I wouldn't exactly praise Abate, both goals came from the right.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 27 2013, 07:49 PM) *
I wouldn't exactly praise Abate, both goals came from the right.

??

Both goals came directly from mistakes on the left side, first Constant and then Silvestre. Abate tried his best and blocked the first shot during the action on the first goal, it rebounded and went to the Parma player, second goal he didn't even have anything to do with it.

The team as a whole failed defensively but Constant was an utter mess, totally at fault for the first goal, partially at fault for the second, could have been responsible for a third in that ridiculous skirmish in the 2nd half that Gabriel was quick to come out for and make the tackle himself.

Flop: Constant - Simply put, he's not a LB, shouldn't be playing there period. But for him to be consistently so bad this season and still be the first pick for as long as DS is out is just ridiculous

Top: Hmm Difficult, Kaka really came on and changed how the team was playing so it has to go to him. Abate, Monto and De Jong were all good. Matri had a very strong purple patch for about 15 minutes or so when he scored and made that flick but then completely drifted out of it

Allegri: Should have been kicked out by this time last year.
han2503
OH SH1T!! I switch Kaka and Constant around. Fillipo can you fix that for me please?
X-Offender
De Jong. Constant. Go.
William405
Missed some parts of the match, but I'll vote anyway I guess.
Robihno. Constant. Go.

Oh god I did the same mistake as HAN. SO SORRY.
acid911
laugh.gif laugh.gif Fillipo must be thinking what in earth did he get himself into! tongue.gif
han2503
QUOTE (acid911 @ Oct 27 2013, 09:56 PM) *
laugh.gif laugh.gif Fillipo must be thinking what in earth did he get himself into! tongue.gif

I think it'was because I was thinking; Constant: Flop, Kaka: Top, I then voted in that order...
acid911
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 28 2013, 03:04 AM) *
I think it'was because I was thinking; Constant: Flop, Kaka: Top, I then voted in that order...

Yeah, and I bet you had a stomach bug to go with that while you were voting. wink.gif tongue.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 27 2013, 10:04 PM) *
??

Both goals came directly from mistakes on the left side, first Constant and then Silvestre. Abate tried his best and blocked the first shot during the action on the first goal, it rebounded and went to the Parma player, second goal he didn't even have anything to do with it.

The team as a whole failed defensively but Constant was an utter mess, totally at fault for the first goal, partially at fault for the second, could have been responsible for a third in that ridiculous skirmish in the 2nd half that Gabriel was quick to come out for and make the tackle himself.

Yeah, I agree - but IMO Abate didn't do anything to be labeled "good". Sure, Constant was horrible and that's why he's my flop, but I think Abate could have done better as well.

QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 27 2013, 10:05 PM) *
OH SH1T!! I switch Kaka and Constant around. Fillipo can you fix that for me please?

Done smile.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (acid911 @ Oct 27 2013, 11:56 PM) *

laugh.gif sometimes, just sometimes innocent.gif
han2503
QUOTE (acid911 @ Oct 27 2013, 10:58 PM) *
Yeah, and I bet you had a stomach bug to go with that while you were voting. wink.gif tongue.gif

Oh shut up!!!

biggrin.gif

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 28 2013, 07:27 AM) *
Yeah, I agree - but IMO Abate didn't do anything to be labeled "good". Sure, Constant was horrible and that's why he's my flop, but I think Abate could have done better as well.

Done smile.gif

There is a reason why Parma didn't even bother going up through their left side. Abate didn't let anything go past him, and when a cross comes in from the left side of our defence to the centre it's first off up to the LB to stop the cross from coming in and then up to the CBs to defend it if it does come in. Abate shouldn't even come into this and when he did have moments where he needed to defend he was 100% solid.

Should he have done more attacking wise? yes, but things were so static and congested that he didn't have many opportunities to get to the bi-line and cross the ball.

And thanks for fixing my mistake king.gif
Jack Sparrow
Flop is Constant obviously. Top is Matri coz pity vote. Allegri needs to leave. Now. While he still has a chance to make a career elsewhere. Otherwise he'll end up as the man who brought down a top club, no matter how much percentage of the fault was his.

Remember what happened to Zach. And more recently Benitez after Inter. At least Benitez had a reputation that saved him. Not to mention the Chelsea stint.
acid911
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 28 2013, 12:27 PM) *
sometimes, just sometimes

Stay strong, my friend, and take some chamomile tea when this happens. tongue.gif biggrin.gif Nevertheless, appreciate all your efforts man, I don't always vote, but boy, is it a treat to check this thread after matches and see what members think. Good going here, great going!
Fillipo Simone
Well, I'm glad. But really, it's more fun then anything else. Nice to hear it's appreciated as well smile.gif
acid911
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 28 2013, 07:55 PM) *
Nice to hear it's appreciated as well

Oh, it is. king.gif Very!
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 28 2013, 11:35 AM) *
Otherwise he'll end up as the man who brought down a top club, no matter how much percentage of the fault was his.

And that's what Silvio's plan is and I've said it for a long time. He'll wait until he knows the club is on the up - probably when he can sign a star or 2 on the cheap - bring in someone else. Then because the playing staff has really improved, results will too, and he'll claim it's all because of him. It's a shame the club has to fight his ego all the time.
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Oct 28 2013, 07:25 PM) *
And that's what Silvio's plan is and I've said it for a long time. He'll wait until he knows the club is on the up - probably when he can sign a star or 2 on the cheap - bring in someone else. Then because the playing staff has really improved, results will too, and he'll claim it's all because of him. It's a shame the club has to fight his ego all the time.

Improve? Under Allegri?

Things keep going downhill.

This summer he will be out I'm 100% sure of that, no matter what happens. Someone will come in who can work with this team and get better out of them instead of thinking that scraping a draw with Torino is a great result for us. Because that's what this coach has reduced us to and Galliani is happy to let it slide because Allegri is his new BFF and as long as we're not in the red by over 10m a year then he's happy
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (han2503 @ Oct 29 2013, 10:13 AM) *
Improve? Under Allegri?

Read what I said. Silvio will keep Allegri while the playing staff is crap. When he can get 1 or 2 stars on the cheap he will sack Allegri and bring someone in. With these new stars the team will obviously be better, Allegri will be blamed and he'll claim to have saved the club.

The biggest problem with this club is Silvio. Unfortunately hes the only 1 that can only be moved by his own willing.
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Oct 29 2013, 02:37 PM) *
Read what I said. Silvio will keep Allegri while the playing staff is crap. When he can get 1 or 2 stars on the cheap he will sack Allegri and bring someone in. With these new stars the team will obviously be better, Allegri will be blamed and he'll claim to have saved the club.

The biggest problem with this club is Silvio. Unfortunately hes the only 1 that can only be moved by his own willing.

That's too elaborated, the playing staff is good as is minus one or two good additions in defence and midfield and we're already bringing in good reinforcements in January.

What needs to be done first is to remove this idiot coach of ours. See what this team can do under a competent coach and then and only then asses where we need to make signings to improve the side.

And who should be blamed if not Allegri? The horrible playing style we've been cursed with is just a great example of his mark on this team. The results stem from that terrible, idealess, guileless, moronic, provincial playing style that he introduced into this side.

I don't think Silvio is the biggest problem. Things have been going downhill ever since Silvio stepped back and let Galliani take the reigns completely. It's just been going downhill from there.
X-Offender
Yeah, Galliani and Allegri are clearly the ones at fault here. Silvio might be at fault for not investing into this team, i.e. bring star players and all, but the two morons are culpable for the monstrosity we've become in the last two years.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.