Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CL 2nd round - Ajax vs. AC Milan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
Another bad performance. Yet somehow luck never manages to surpass us. How many last minute, hell game-closer penalties did we have so far? Under Allegri I can come up with quite a few.

But apart from luck, nothing. Milan is barely watchable, and only for hard core fans.

MoM goes to de Jong who worked hard and made the most of what was given to him. Balo and Robinho did also good.

Flop should be someone between Montolivo (who was mispositioned, but still), Muntari and our CB-pairing. But Sulley is my pick for this match.
Danny
Can't give flop to Monto - be like saying Balo flopped if he was playing in midfield. Flop for me goes to Abbiati.

MOM obviously De Jong, our POTY so far.

Allegri...I'm veering on the side of go now.
han2503
Meh, Abbiati made a couple of good save to keep us in it. My flop is defo Muntari, what an eyesore! And to have him on the pitch for the full 90 was a total insult to us.

Don't know what we're going to do in that area against Juve now with Birsa also injured. If he play Monto again behind the strikers and Muntari starts again then should we even be discussing Allegri any more at this point.

How this guy has kept his job for nearly 4 years now will be one of the greatest mysteries in football, it'd be like one of us going into the office each week and messing up yet still having full job security. Just unbelievable. And totally the fault of Galliani.
ganney
flop of the game for me is this allegri/muntari business.
can't this guy just pull his head of out his *** and altogether drop muntari

between poli and monto i feel poli is more suited for a run out at the treqqui role (based on recent showings), monto is a lot better on the left side of the mid as he wasn't effective in the hole last night, plus will that cristante kid ever get a chance? i know its champions league but damn ajax keep producing stars cos they give their kids a chance

poli
monto cristante
ndj

this combo is worth a try considering how lethargic our midfield play has been in recent times, enough vibrant bodies to start an attack and fight for the ball too
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.