Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A - Giornata 4 - AC Milan vs. Napoli MOM
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
It's really appalling how many Milan records have been broken under Allegri. This is yet another. After almost 30 years we've lost to Napoli in Milano. Last time it was Maradona and Giordano.

Flop? It has to be Allegri, but since a player name is required, I'd say Zapata. He was horrible and made so many little yet important mistakes. Not to mention the huge ones.

Naturally Muntari is the obvious choice, but he's just bad, while Zapata truly flopped today and his mistakes resulted with us conceding.

Best? Balotelli made a good effort but in the end turned out stupid as usual. Poli was solid, Abate good from time to time, Matri made some excellent passes and link-ups but never looked particularly close to scoring. My pick is "None" for this one.
Linkman
Top: Balotelli, missed penalty and all, generated all our scoring opportunities.

Ups: De Jong, very solid. Abate and Poli made a great partnership in the right wing. Matri, I feel sorry for the man, he tries but there's no service. Robbie is a much necessary spice for the attack. Mexés, Emanuelson, decent work.

Downs: I can't really blame Abbi but he wasn't extraordinary when we needed him to be. Zapata, some costly mistakes. Birsa, better work than in last game, but still we need more...

Flop: Muntari laugh.gif!

Allegrimeter: through da friggin' roof!
han2503
My top has to be Mexes again. De Jong is a close second in every game, but Mexes is just really in top form atm. He's covering Zapata's @ss who's not in the best shape right now.

Abate, De Jong, Balo and Poli all were great but Mexes gets this one

Flop: Muntari, no matter what Zapata did, you can multiply that by a hundred and you still won't reach the dizzying lows of how bad Muntari was today. I thought Celtic was his ultimate low, but he topped that today. Every time he touched the ball things turned to cr@p

Allegri: Is there any need for that choice anymore?
Jack Sparrow
My top was Poli. I was pleasantly surprised by the shift he put in. There was certainly a lot more fludity between midfield and the forwards.

My flop was Abbiati. A few others were disappointing, but Abbiati's howler changed the complexion of the game imo.

Allegri should go. There was a marked improvement from the previous game, but the fact is he is a DNA mismatch. That something should go wrong before any type of corrective action is taken is a sign of a reactive coach. You can't win championships and build legacies like that. And we're tying to do exactly that.
ganney
Poli was certainly the most purposeful player, he played with the kind of tenacity the team needs...
abate, mexes, de jong, balo were decent.... everyone else was way below par.....

allegri just has to go, in recent times how often do we win without a Balo pk or draw level with dodgy officiating involved, i'd say we're doomed now that balo pks aren't invincible anymore....we need a good coach if we can't get a REALLY good one. Galliani became blinded the moment we finished third last season
han2503
What I'm waiting for now is to see what will happen when Monto is back. If he benches Poli to accommodate Muntari than everyone will have their answer about Allegri. Same goes with SES and continuing to insist on Matri.

Don't get me wrong, Matri has done nothing wrong, but you simply cannot bench SES to start Matri, especially when you're basically sacrificing all that is great about Balo to play Matri in his ideal and only position that he can play in
X-Offender
Top - Poli. Great signing.
Flop - Muntari. Starting to lose my patience with this a-hole.
Allegri - GTFO! Screw Galliani for forcing us to keep this pseudo-coach.
nuh
For tomorrow we need to go back to the 4-3-3 formation.
poli-de jong-nocernio
robinho-matri-niang
han2503
QUOTE (nuh @ Sep 24 2013, 01:48 PM) *
For tomorrow we need to go back to the 4-3-3 formation.
poli-de jong-nocernio
robinho-matri-niang

Agreed, I actually just put out my preferred formation in the match thread, and it's the same as yours, only I'd start Birsa ahead of Niang
Danny
I don't know what I was thinking voting Abate the best player. Poli. Totally forgot him.

But Matri missed too many and was my flop.
han2503
How does Fillipo do this. I'm too lazy to make the poll for the Bologna game
Fillipo Simone
I'll do it, don't worry wink.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 30 2013, 09:50 AM) *

Thanks biggrin.gif king.gif
William405
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 30 2013, 11:50 AM) *

Welcome back. king.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.