Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A - Giornata 3 - Torino vs. AC Milan MOM
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
So..another typical match. 2 new points left out. Not much to say, I'm tired of sounding like a broken record.

MoM goes to Poli. De Jong was also good, followed by Zaccardo - his inability to cover the Torino fullback costed us, but unlike half the squad he actually showed determination and effort all over 90 minutes.

Flop? Who wasn't? I'd say Muntari, but no...actually it's Zapata. Once again very insecure, making simple situations look complicated. He and Emanuelson are a nightmare combination. And to think that people used to believe Emo can actually be a good LB dry.gif

Go. Just finally go. Not even having the guts to watch the penalty that saved his sorry @ss for yet another time. Pathetic. I hate Mourinho with passion, but the guy is one with his team, he's out there fighting with them - while Allegri turns his back after a few salves of "dai, dai"...
X-Offender
Sh*t, I voted Muntari MoM and Poli flop by mistake! Any chance to fix it?
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 14 2013, 10:52 PM) *
So..another typical match. 2 new points left out. Not much to say, I'm tired of sounding like a broken record.

MoM goes to Poli. De Jong was also good, followed by Zaccardo - his inability to cover the Torino fullback costed us, but unlike half the squad he actually showed determination and effort all over 90 minutes.

Flop? Who wasn't? I'd say Muntari, but no...actually it's Zapata. Once again very insecure, making simple situations look complicated. He and Emanuelson are a nightmare combination. And to think that people used to believe Emo can actually be a good LB dry.gif

Go. Just finally go. Not even having the guts to watch the penalty that saved his sorry @ss for yet another time. Pathetic. I hate Mourinho with passion, but the guy is one with his team, he's out there fighting with them - while Allegri turns his back after a few salves of "dai, dai"...

Completely agree with you on Poli and Allegri.

But Zaccardo? Really?

Both goals came from him completely going MIA. He was an absolutely nightmare in there. He's slower than a snail, so why push so high up when you have no chance in hell to recover your position?? Urby did some much better defensive work than him and he was bad, that says enough about Zaccardo. Absolutely terrible. MY flop for the night which is a feat in and of itself to surpass Muntari in my analysis.

I agree on Zapata as well but there were far worse than him on that pitch
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 14 2013, 11:01 PM) *

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif
Jack Sparrow
Top: De Jong. He seems the only one in the team who knows precisely what his role in the team is.

Flop: Robinho. Was he even there?

Should Go. Oh Yes. Been saying this since Verona. Clueless, characterless team we've got. #AllegriOut, let's get Hiddink in.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 15 2013, 01:01 AM) *

Fixed smile.gif
han2503
Has kurt voted yet? huh.gif Allegri has no "Should stay" votes
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Sep 15 2013, 05:47 AM) *
Top: De Jong. He seems the only one in the team who knows precisely what his role in the team is.

Flop: Robinho. Was he even there?

Should Go. Oh Yes. Been saying this since Verona. Clueless, characterless team we've got. #AllegriOut, let's get Hiddink in.

Robinho seriously cannot be our flop, there were so many issues in midfield that our attack simply sucked @ss even Balo was irritating me.

Zaccardo/Zapata/Muntari/Urby were all seriously bad. Robinho was barely a blip on the radar.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 15 2013, 11:46 AM) *
Robinho seriously cannot be our flop, there were so many issues in midfield that our attack simply sucked @ss even Balo was irritating me.

Zaccardo/Zapata/Muntari/Urby were all seriously bad. Robinho was barely a blip on the radar.

I don't blame the second goal on Zaccardo. It was Zapata's and Mexes who looked bad. The first one...well...yes, he's at fault, but Zapata and Abbiati also didn't do good. All in all, yes he was bad - but the fact that he's a CB and that he at least showed effort whereas Zapata, Muntari or Urby were mostly lethargic leaves him out of the "disaster" group.
acid911
QUOTE (han2503 @ Sep 15 2013, 02:45 PM) *
Has kurt voted yet? huh.gif Allegri has no "Should stay" votes

He probably walked out this time. biggrin.gif tongue.gif You know, like they do in the Senates and National Assemblies.

QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 15 2013, 03:13 PM) *
I don't blame the second goal on Zaccardo. It was Zapata's and Mexes who looked bad. The first one...well...yes, he's at fault, but Zapata and Abbiati also didn't do good. All in all, yes he was bad - but the fact that he's a CB and that he at least showed effort whereas Zapata, Muntari or Urby were mostly lethargic leaves him out of the "disaster" group.

Quite agree. sad.gif Zapata is just a 50 player for me now, just as bad as he can be good. Pity.
han2503
The fact that Cerci was able to run into so much space on our flank has to be at least partly blamed on the FB who was no where to be seen. The first goal was just amateurish the way he was turned inside out
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.