Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A Giornata 1 - Hellas Verona vs. AC Milan MOM
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
A damn disgrace. Loosing against a Serie B team that hasn't played first league football for 11 years straight.

Unacceptable team body language, tempo and approach.

Only rare exemptions, but mostly horrible playing. Constant at fault (partially) for both goals. Balotelli diving around and "spicing" up every single touch. Niang amateurish as ever. Montolivo again half-hearted, loosing ball after ball and giving terrible passes. SES almost non-existent. Hard to pick a flop, but I'll once again nominate our captain.

MOM - simply - NONE.

And yes - Allegri should go, and along with him Galliani. He insisted on Max, now he has to pay the prize. Unacceptable. Rebuilding my ***.

nuh
I've got to give flop of the match to Nocerino...didn't even notice he was playing till towards the end.
Man of the match goes to no one.
And I'm officially going to join the group and say Allegri out! angry.gif
KillerMax
Whoever voted for Poli as flop of the match... rolleyes.gif

Anyways,

Poli
Monto
Go
Jack Sparrow
I voted for Zapata as flop of the match. I felt it was him who did the mismarking, forcing Constant into an uneven contest with Toni.

As top, I don't know man. I think they all sucked.

Allegri needs to go. I think I've had it with him and his talk. He is a DNA mismatch for this club.
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 27 2013, 08:08 AM) *
I voted for Zapata as flop of the match. I felt it was him who did the mismarking, forcing Constant into an uneven contest with Toni.

As top, I don't know man. I think they all sucked.

Allegri needs to go. I think I've had it with him and his talk. He is a DNA mismatch for this club.

The quickest way of getting rid of him would be to fail on Wednesday, but that would be a disaster for us so it's not worth it.
Dracoris
I voted Urby as MOM because he didn't fall over laughing and crying when Allegri told him to go out and play right wing. Thats one step away from telling him to go play goalkeeper or CB in the list of positions where I wouldn't play Urby.

Flop was Montolivo not just because he played poorly, I actually think others played worse, but because he is our captain and he bears more responsiblity to lead the team. With Allegri as our coach, our captain becomes more important than ever.
Dracoris
DP
mishie
I voted Constant as flop, his positional sense at times is awful, MOM frankly no one as for Allegri.....i'll stop there before i get a ban
han2503
QUOTE (mishie @ Aug 27 2013, 10:13 PM) *
I voted Constant as flop, his positional sense at times is awful, MOM frankly no one as for Allegri.....i'll stop there before i get a ban

We here are very understanding of Allegri hate biggrin.gif Rant away biggrin.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Dracoris @ Aug 27 2013, 08:28 PM) *
I voted Urby as MOM because he didn't fall over laughing and crying when Allegri told him to go out and play right wing. Thats one step away from telling him to go play goalkeeper or CB in the list of positions where I wouldn't play Urby.

Flop was Montolivo not just because he played poorly, I actually think others played worse, but because he is our captain and he bears more responsiblity to lead the team. With Allegri as our coach, our captain becomes more important than ever.

The problem with Monto is that I don't think he's a natural leader, sure there were games last season when he was that leader figure on the pitch like against Juve and Barca. But on a regular basis, he's mostly a mellow guy

And to make it even worse, we have absolutely no one on the team who has that natural leader ability
Fillipo Simone
I think we made a grave error by giving the armband to Montolivo. Not only did we break a club rule (the same one that for example blocked Gattuso or Nesta to become permanent captains) but we did not think about the future. If we were to "reboot" this Milan, there was no one better suited then De Sciglio. He isn't a leader yet, but he has (unlike Montolivo) time and space to gradually grow into this role.
acid911
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 28 2013, 10:01 PM) *
I think we made a grave error by giving the armband to Montolivo. Not only did we break a club rule (the same one that for example blocked Gattuso or Nesta to become permanent captains) but we did not think about the future. If we were to "reboot" this Milan, there was no one better suited then De Sciglio. He isn't a leader yet, but he has (unlike Montolivo) time and space to gradually grow into this role.

+∞ king.gif Perfectly put.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Aug 28 2013, 05:01 PM) *

I think it would have been an even bigger mistake to give it to DS

I mean talk about pressure, he's already got people expecting Maldini type performances out of him, to give him the armband now would be too much.

I think from our current crop Monto was the right decision from a team that has no one suited for the role
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 28 2013, 07:07 PM) *
I think it would have been an even bigger mistake to give it to DS

I mean talk about pressure, he's already got people expecting Maldini type performances out of him, to give him the armband now would be too much.

I think from our current crop Monto was the right decision from a team that has no one suited for the role

I don't think it would be "that" big of a deal. But look, Maldini knew how to take this pressure and turn it into a good thing. Who says MDS wouldn't do the same? If he's really that good...why not?
X-Offender
What happened to all those people who wanted Allegri to stay? Did just the first game into the season make you realize what an utter garbage of a coach he is? rolleyes.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 28 2013, 07:02 PM) *
What happened to all those people who wanted Allegri to stay? Did just the first game into the season make you realize what an utter garbage of a coach he is? rolleyes.gif

I mean if that game isn't eye opening than I don't know what is.
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 28 2013, 09:07 PM) *
I mean if that game isn't eye opening than I don't know what is.

What about the past three years he's been with us? Sans the first year and that lucky/easy scudetto, he's always been garbage on every level. You don't need one appalling game into the new season to realize that.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 28 2013, 07:11 PM) *
What about the past three years he's been with us? Sans the first year and that lucky/easy scudetto, he's always been garbage on every level. You don't need one appalling game into the new season to realize that.

Hey!!

I'm just trying to find an excuse for them!!

You know I'm on YOUR side and ALWAYS have been

tongue.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 28 2013, 09:22 PM) *
Hey!!

I'm just trying to find an excuse for them!!

You know I'm on YOUR side and ALWAYS have been

tongue.gif

I know man, you've always been my close partner against the Allegri's and Muntari's of this world. friends.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 28 2013, 07:28 PM) *
I know man, you've always been my close partner against the Allegri's and Muntari's of this world. friends.gif

wub.gif blush.gif kissing.gif friends.gif grouphugg.gif hi5.gif mistlsmile.gif budhug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.