Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A week 37 - AC Milan vs. AS Roma MOM
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
So, three groups of players here for me:

1) Solid effort - Zapata, Flamini, MDS, Balo...

2) Awful performance - I'm really undecided whether Muntari should be our flop, which would be the obvious pick, or Constant. Man that tackle was a stupid penalty at the end, and he had so much luck the ref wasn't keen on giving one. Just terrible, terrible performances.

3) The best players IMO were Abbiati, Mexes and Ambrosini. Ambro being my pick for MOM, since he gave us composure, made a few important and intelligent tackles. His pass to Pazzini was almost perfect, and hadn't it been for Burdisso and his foul, I dare saying that Pazzo would have had a great chance.
X-Offender
Mexes easily MOM for me. If he could play with such concentration in every game, he'd be the best CB in Serie A. He obviously has the skills and class, just lacks consistency.

Flop: do I really have to say it? The idiot, of course.

Allegri: leave.
han2503
^^^

Same for me.

Mexes was top class imo.

Muntari is the obvious choice here, we could have at least had a shot at winning this game had he not been an idiot

As for Allegri. It goes without saying
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 13 2013, 04:37 PM) *
Muntari is the obvious choice here, we could have at least had a shot at winning this game had he not been an idiot

But han, he couldn't have not behaved like an idiot because he's already an idiot. And that's what idiots do, behave like idiots.
acid911
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 13 2013, 08:06 PM) *
But han, he couldn't have not behaved like an idiot because he's already an idiot. And that's what idiots do, behave like idiots.

No, but they can play pretend every once in a while, can't they? huh.gif unsure.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.