Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A week 36 - Pescara vs. AC Milan MOM
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
Easy one for me. Balo top, Robinho flop. Allegri, go.
X-Offender
I don't think Robinho was flop. Sure, he's a crap player, but he managed to pull off two assists. Flop definitely goes to Niang. This guy is the epitome of useless. He can't do ANYTHING to save his life. And to think he wants to be better than Messi... laugh.gif
Fillipo Simone
Yeah, maybe you're right, somehow I blocked those two assists.
Zed.D
Balotelli/Niang/Should go
han2503
QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 10 2013, 12:07 PM) *
Balotelli/Niang/Should go

Same

Niang was mostly funny rather than flop. How could any player be that bad is beyond me.

2 trips over his own feet and an air kick when trying to round the keeper.
han2503
laugh.gif

Who voted Traore as MOM??

People should seriously stop trolling the polls

Also I think Muntari was good. He'd be an absolute legend in Serie B
Rossoneri7
Balotelli - Nocerino - Stay
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 10 2013, 12:32 PM) *
Balotelli - Nocerino - Stay

Why Nocerino? Genuinely asking here. I think he's been steadily improving over these last 3 games
nuh
Balotelli/Traore/go
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 10 2013, 03:41 PM) *
Why Nocerino? Genuinely asking here. I think he's been steadily improving over these last 3 games

Nocerino for me proved his value EUR500,000.

Last season he did amazingly well, he surpassed all our expectations for such a minimal transfer fee in bringing him in, heck we even took a go at Zamparini for being stupid in selling him. But now, the player set the bar too high for himself, no more Zlatan means no more space, means his purpose no longer is to attack the box. Then you look at his defensive work and think Bonera could have cleaned that up better.

All in all, his little success with us was down in the most part to Zlatan's assists and movements, he found space in abundance in that box. His defensive attributes were always average at best, but he gave us that box-to-box movement on the pitch. In the Pescara game, he showed exactly that, he did not find the space, while the box-to-box movement was not up to par to what you would get with Seedorf for example. Heck even Broochi (retiring this season btw) used to clean up relatively well. Nocerino flopped because he served no purpose other than being an added body in that field of play. His display, average, something you would definitely find a lot of in Palermo's midfield.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ May 10 2013, 07:11 PM) *
Nocerino for me proved his value EUR500,000.

Last season he did amazingly well, he surpassed all our expectations for such a minimal transfer fee in bringing him in, heck we even took a go at Zamparini for being stupid in selling him. But now, the player set the bar too high for himself, no more Zlatan means no more space, means his purpose no longer is to attack the box. Then you look at his defensive work and think Bonera could have cleaned that up better.

All in all, his little success with us was down in the most part to Zlatan's assists and movements, he found space in abundance in that box. His defensive attributes were always average at best, but he gave us that box-to-box movement on the pitch. In the Pescara game, he showed exactly that, he did not find the space, while the box-to-box movement was not up to par to what you would get with Seedorf for example. Heck even Broochi (retiring this season btw) used to clean up relatively well. Nocerino flopped because he served no purpose other than being an added body in that field of play. His display, average, something you would definitely find a lot of in Palermo's midfield.

I have to agree with this. Nocerino adds little to our game, because 1) without Ibra his offensive work has been nearly null, and 2) his defensive skills are subpar. Yet I would still play him ahead of Muntari, cos unlike that MOFO he doesn't hurt his own team.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ May 10 2013, 07:05 PM) *
I have to agree with this. Nocerino adds little to our game, because 1) without Ibra his offensive work has been nearly null, and 2) his defensive skills are subpar. Yet I would still play him ahead of Muntari, cos unlike that MOFO he doesn't hurt his own team.

Agreed.

People say I'm harsh about Muntari but then turn around and criticise Nocerino. Just baffling.

Yes, Nocerino has taken a hit without Zlatan, no one can deny that, and maybe his defensive work has gone so slack because he's never had to do that here, but I remember him at Palermo and he was an engine type of player mostly, and not the box-to-box player that he's turned into with us.
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ May 10 2013, 09:17 PM) *
Agreed.

People say I'm harsh about Muntari but then turn around and criticise Nocerino. Just baffling.

Yes, Nocerino has taken a hit without Zlatan, no one can deny that, and maybe his defensive work has gone so slack because he's never had to do that here, but I remember him at Palermo and he was an engine type of player mostly, and not the box-to-box player that he's turned into with us.

Well, it is part of Allegri's game plan: lots of muscle midfielders who defend and attack. Too bad this lead to a significant lack of creativity in the middle. Like Max said in the other thread, it's baffling how Montolivo is our only creative mid. And it's baffling how the management doesn't seem concerned with the issue.
Fillipo Simone
Baffling?

Allegri convinced them so. He thought with his 4-3-3 system and with "working-creative midfielders" like Boateng and Robinho everything gets covered.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.