Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A week 28 - Genoa - AC Milan MOM
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
Best player was Abbiati, followed by Flamini. Pazzo did well in those first 30 minutes.

Worst player? Must be Niang. Could have costed us a clear penalty, his tracking back cause numerous trouble and misunderstandings, while his finish is astonishingly poor. I think he should be converted to a midfielder.

Muntari follows him - by doing nothing but standing in the way when attacking and making lame tackles when defending. Zapata also had a bad day. Another blatant penalty and a few unnecessary tackles. This is what irritates me most when it comes to the Colombian - he's always on the verge of making a hard/stupid tackle which could cost us highly. Combined with Mexes it's a calamity.

Should go. I'll stand my ground until season end.
KillerMax
Abbiati
Niang
Stay
Jack Bauer
Abbiati
Muntari
Stay
X-Offender
MOM - Abbiati by a long mile.
Flop - Muntari. He just keeps reaching new levels of low. He's even performing worse than last season. I understand why Allegri plays Niang, but I'll never, I mean never understand how a piece of crap like Muntari starts games for us.
Allegri - should stay for this season, leave at the end of it.
Rossoneri7
Abbiati
Montolivo
Stay
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Mar 9 2013, 11:35 AM) *
Abbiati
Montolivo
Stay

blink.gif blink.gif blink.gif

Abbiati
Muntari
Stay - until the end of the season
acid911
Stay until the end of the season? huh.gif Change of hearts, oh, I see, everywhere.
han2503
QUOTE (acid911 @ Mar 9 2013, 03:35 PM) *
Stay until the end of the season? huh.gif Change of hearts, oh, I see, everywhere.

Even if we were doing bad right now, I'd want him to leave but you'd have to accept that at this point of the season there's really no point in changing the coach.

I think that in this last month or so he's earned the right to see this season through. At least that's my view on this Allegri situation
kurtsimonw
Yeah it's not been an easy month. Hell, even Genoa don't lose anymore and while we didn't play great it was still somewhat 'comfortable' in the end (with the help of some bad refereeing). He deserves to stay until the end of the season at least. If we get 2nd he should get an extension, 3rd I think it'll depend who is available but I think he'll still be here. 4th he will likely lose his job though.
Danny
Belated reply to this.

Best against Genoa was Flamini. Outfield anyway.

Worst was the thoroughly indifferent Monto who had a poor match.

Allegri stay.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.