Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A week 27 - AC Milan vs. Lazio MOM
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
So, let's see. Last night was a important win. Everyone played well, partial also because of the early red.

MOM has to be Pazzini who was important in all 3 goals, followed by Boateng who was the focal point yesterday. I'd praise Ambro, Monto and Flamini as well, even if all mentioned made some stupid silly little errors.

Flop would be SES. He wasn't bad but he should have scored, it's as simple as that.
Zed.D
Pazzini / Robinho / should stay

Special mention goes to MDS. here's hoping that he'll be our LB for the next 15 years.
William405
Pazzini/Yepes/ and for the first time this season..I think I'll be voting for Allegri to stay.
han2503
Pazzini, Yepes, and just like william above, I voted for the should stay, at least certainly for the rest of this season without question. For the next I'm still on the should go side of the fence
Fillipo Simone
I wasn't that concentrated yesterday while watching the match and missed the first 20 minutes...but was Yepes really that bad?
William405
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 3 2013, 04:29 PM) *
I wasn't that concentrated yesterday while watching the match and missed the first 20 minutes...but was Yepes really that bad?

Nope, but everyone else played good. He was slow though, and gave up the ball a bit too much.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 3 2013, 02:29 PM) *

Like william said above the rest of the team played great and the only one who was problematic for us was Yepes. Taking too long on the ball, always wanting a second and third touch before passing it on, and when it was still 11 vs 11 he was already showing clear signs of struggling
TriniKing_CE
Fillipo in the future, could you include an option for Flop as N\A or something?

Personally I found it hard to find a stand-out 'flop' because in my opinion, everyone played their part.

Just my suggestion...
Fillipo Simone
I'll do it, but starting from next season onwards. Now that this pattern is established, I don't wanna change the variables because the final statistic would then suffer.
Jack Bauer
Gave it to MDS. Pazzini probably deserved it more (and will win this poll anyway) but the kid was awesome too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.