Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Hypocritical cr@p from Silvio
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Other
Danny
"[He is] someone who I would never accept in the Milan squad," he said. "The human aspect is very important at Milan. If you place a bad apple in the dressing room then it can infect all of the others."

On Mario Balotelli.

Sorry if posted elsewhere, hard to find things here.

Anyway, this is total rot. I mean it is true Balotelli is mad and probably a bit of a bad apple, but I'm sure this club signed loose cannon and well-known trouble maker and 'bad apple' Cassano?

Correct me if I'm wrong.

I hate the BS football folk come out with when it's convenient to do so.
Fillipo Simone
Cassano and Balotelli can't be compared. Balo is a whole new level to crazy.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 9 2013, 07:46 PM) *

Agreed.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Danny @ Jan 9 2013, 06:00 PM) *
I hate the BS football folk come out with when it's convenient to do so.

Best thing to do is ignore everything Berlusconi and Galliani say. They'll say anything and everything, that way when they say 100 things that don't happen, they can praise themselves when 1 thing they say does happen. Couldn't care less about this pair anymore
Rossoneri7
Seems hypocritical, but just on the surface of it all. Given our recent history on the market, I interpret his comment as a statement directed to Sheikh Mansour and his entourage that Balo's price tag is way exaggerated considering his attitude. City wont dwell long on Balo, they will look to a more stable alternative. Despite being a player of GREAT potential, yet is not a professional any club could take the risk on.

It is simply a tactic IMHO, otherwise Berlusconi has lost his marbles completely.
Danny
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 9 2013, 04:46 PM) *

Cassano was EVERY inch a 'bad apple' though.

Whether we're talking as rotten as Balo is not relevant.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.