Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Forum Rules Poll
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
han2503
As requested by Danny. This should get a feel for what the other members feel in regards to what should be done in regards to the rules.

If you selected no in the first question tick the last option in question 2 as the forum does not allow you to skip over the question

I don't know if this poll should have a deadline... We'll see how it goes in the next few days and take it from there
William405
I don't know man.I'll have to read the forum rules again as it has been sometime that I read them(since I registered or so!).But if it is decided that we make some changes; I think in all honesty that the staff are all capable of making these changes.
Danny
Cheers Han.
mishie
not sure the present rules are followed or any new future rules will be followed anyway, think the best word to sum up this forum is volatile!!!
Danny
QUOTE (mishie @ Jan 3 2013, 07:41 PM) *
not sure the present rules are followed or any new future rules will be followed anyway, think the best word to sum up this forum is volatile!!!

Not sure I'd agree. Sure there's the odd disagreement but I have zero axe to grind with anyone on here. And I can't say that about any other forums.

Hence why this is the only one I really use often other than a few others very occasionally.
mishie
QUOTE (Danny @ Jan 3 2013, 10:25 PM) *
Not sure I'd agree. Sure there's the odd disagreement but I have zero axe to grind with anyone on here. And I can't say that about any other forums.

Hence why this is the only one I really use often other than a few others very occasionally.

maybe the place has changed then who knows ohmy.gif
Danny
Dru showing up calling him sh*tlegri basically confirms why I compiled this poll.

That's been more than a few days - overwhelming numbers want an overhaul and for us all to work together to deal with it.

So will we now go through with this?
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Jan 14 2013, 12:19 PM) *
Dru showing up calling him sh*tlegri basically confirms why I compiled this poll.

That's been more than a few days - overwhelming numbers want an overhaul and for us all to work together to deal with it.

So will we now go through with this?

Overwhelming numbers? We've had a whopping total of 7 people voting... I'd like to give it a bit more time maybe more poeple will vote. I think maybe 1 more week and keep the thread bumped.

After that we'll open a thread to discuss the rules and such. Fair enough?
Danny
QUOTE (han2503 @ Jan 14 2013, 02:20 PM) *
Overwhelming numbers? We've had a whopping total of 7 people voting... I'd like to give it a bit more time maybe more poeple will vote. I think maybe 1 more week and keep the thread bumped.

After that we'll open a thread to discuss the rules and such. Fair enough?

Numbers was the wrong word. I should have used majority.

I don't see what difference another week will make but ok.
han2503
QUOTE (Danny @ Jan 14 2013, 04:14 PM) *
Numbers was the wrong word. I should have used majority.

I don't see what difference another week will make but ok.

Maybe I should pin it...
Danny
Ok we left this long enough. From those who care enough about it it's a clear majority.

Do we act on this?
kurtsimonw
I demand a recount.
han2503
Hey Danny, Sorry, this thread had completely slipped my mind.

I opened a new thread in the Contact Us sub forum so we can keep it out of the way from the other sub forums.

So have at it!
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 7 2013, 06:47 PM) *
I opened a new thread in the Contact Us sub forum so we can keep it out of the way from the other sub forums.

So have at it!

Is it a mod only sub-forum? It says I don't have permission to access that.
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Feb 7 2013, 05:56 PM) *
Is it a mod only sub-forum? It says I don't have permission to access that.

Really?

I'll have to check huh.gif
han2503
Yep, you're right kurt, had to move it to the off topic section
Bluesummers
I think this place runs pretty fine. Just my opinion. Love the mods, they do a great job. As we say here in the great white north, if it ain't broken dont' fix it wink.gif

Yeeeeehawwwwwwwww
Danny
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Feb 8 2013, 08:35 AM) *
I think this place runs pretty fine. Just my opinion. Love the mods, they do a great job. As we say here in the great white north, if it ain't broken dont' fix it wink.gif

Yeeeeehawwwwwwwww

It is broken, that's the problem Blue me old China wink.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.