Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A week 17 - AC Milan vs. Pescara MOM
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
IMO SES is clearly top. He made an assist, a goal, and the own-goals came from his corners.

Flop goes to Robinho, once again proving how useless he is. Can't see why he's still preferred over Bojan.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Dec 17 2012, 02:06 PM) *
IMO SES is clearly top. He made an assist, a goal, and the own-goals came from his corners.

Flop goes to Robinho, once again proving how useless he is. Can't see why he's still preferred over Bojan.

Agreed with everything.
William405
Agreed too...one small thing:was really impressed with boateng.
Fillipo Simone
Who voted Amelia as flop? To an extend, he'd be my second choice. I don't think he's good, not even near Abbiati to be honest. His judgment is really poor and his reflexes rusty.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Dec 17 2012, 11:09 PM) *
Who voted Amelia as flop? To an extend, he'd be my second choice. I don't think he's good, not even near Abbiati to be honest. His judgment is really poor and his reflexes rusty.

Why would he be your second choice?

He made all the required saves, couldn't do anything about the one we conceeded either. And in all honesty we've conceeded 100% less goals from goal keeper errors since all of those errors were made by Abbiati
Fillipo Simone
Sheer luck that is. His reaction on that one long distance cracker was shocking if you ask me. He seems out of shape and reflex and he's astonishingly slow. But we'll have to wait and see him tested more.
X-Offender
They're both mediocre keepers. Abbiati had that fantastic season during our last scudetto, but his form has declined drastically in the last couple of years. And his howlers are just... Dida-level.
Fillipo Simone
I don't know, I see it differently. IMO Abbiati always made such howlers, every season, constantly. This time he's a bit more error-prone due to the instability of our whole defensive setup.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.