Fillipo Simone
Let's see how this one turns out.
William405
Boateng, robinho, go.
X-Offender
QUOTE (William405 @ Dec 2 2012, 04:41 PM) *
Boateng, robinho, go.

+1

I was gonna vote for Acerbi as flop, but Robinho outdid himself this time around.
acid911
QUOTE (William405 @ Dec 2 2012, 07:41 PM) *
Boateng, robinho, go.

Huh? huh.gif I thought you were in the pro Allegri camp?
William405
QUOTE (acid911 @ Dec 2 2012, 06:05 PM) *
Huh? huh.gif I thought you were in the pro Allegri camp?

That was a long time ago, my friend tongue.gif
But, he seems to be putting us in a mess in every match, and his treatment to sone players isn't very coach-like might I add.
Fillipo Simone
I picked Acerbi wink.gif
acid911
QUOTE (William405 @ Dec 2 2012, 08:29 PM) *
That was a long time ago, my friend
But, he seems to be putting us in a mess in every match, and his treatment to sone players isn't very coach-like might I add.

Oh okay. biggrin.gif I sometimes mess up my timeline. Nevertheless, I can't see Allegri staying after this season, the damage caused because of our false start (not saying he was the sole reason for it) is far too much. Third place finish would be a miracle. A Champions League win is the only thing that may save him.
han2503
Boateng the MOM choice for me. Simply great.

Flop would have to be Acerbi. I mean how much more mediocre can you get? And it's even more frustrating knowing that Zapata is on the bench being wasted! Robinho was ineffective and made his usual awful finish, but Acerbi's mistake cost us a goal and his general play was pitiful as well

Should go. At this point, absolutely nothing could convince me that we should let him stay on
X-Offender
I don't want to sound homophobic, but Acerbi's movements look so feminine. His ball control, his dribbling, his passing... I wouldn't be surprised if he was actually gay. ph34r.gif
d'Arc.LP
SES, Acerbi, Should stay.
Fillipo Simone
Acerbi mediocre? How much more? Han, the guy is not mediocre, he's bad. He's on Mesbah level almost, ship him of as soon as possible.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Dec 2 2012, 09:15 PM) *
Acerbi mediocre? How much more? Han, the guy is not mediocre, he's bad. He's on Mesbah level almost, ship him of as soon as possible.

+1

I wouldn't be exaggerating if I said that Acerbi, Mesbah and Traoré are Serie B material.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Dec 2 2012, 07:15 PM) *

To me saying someone is mediocre is a polite way of saying that he's bad.
Jack Sparrow
MoTM: Prince
FoTM: Acerbi

Should stay. Because we did in a way carry over the good work from last week. Well..I don't know how it would have played out without the red but.. unsure.gif

Robinho's being branded the flop I think only coz of that miss. But he created that chance all by himself with that mazy dribble, and truth is, we all know what we're getting with Robinho. biggrin.gif He's not going to be our premier forward.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.