Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A week 12 - Milan v Fiorentina MOM
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
MOM is hard to say; Ambrosini, Constant and Montolivo showed effort, but in terms of efficiency and everything else the were zero or below that. My vote goes SES, at least he tried something more.

Worst player is obviously Bonera overall, but the level of bad showed by Mexes + his regular rustically behavior put's him on my voting list.

Should go. Every match we play is a micro-chaos. One would say, a small final - where the lineup is full of illogical choices and poor rotation. I can't stand this any longer.
William405
I didn't watch the full match(started at 35minutes)..so excuse me if my votes aren't too precise.
Vote MOM for Montolivo. Most of our players dissapointed today, but he was one of the few who showed real effort.
Flop of the match goes to Mexes, his defence on the second goal was apalling.
Allegri should go, this just isn't working.
X-Offender
MoM - Montolivo by a long shot.
Flop - Either Mexes or Pato for me, but I vote the Frenchman.
Allegri - get lost in the woods and never find the way back!

By the way, who voted for Mexes as MoM? laugh.gif
han2503
Ambrosini Filippo? Really?

Sure he showed effort. But come on! The man has been over the hill for a while now and he also showed how much of a dirty player he can be at times. Serie A refs give him too much respect as he could have easily gotten 4 yellows today.

Mexes was terrible on defending the 2nd goal, but as for the rest he was decent. Bonera's defending on the first goal was appaling. How can a CB not defend a simple throw-in is beyond me!

Still flop would have to go to the entire team as it was a shocking performance. Even the most basic of passes where being misplaced. I seriously don't know how we can move forward from here under Allegri.

MoM has to go to Montolivo once again, although his team mates certainly don't help him. Monto lost the bal 3 times because he took too much time trying to decide who to pass to and this was because no one ahead of him was moving. Everyone was just standing still just terrible stuff.

As for Allegri, it's pointless he's won't be fired anyway so why bother anymore??
han2503
LOL Who voted Pazzini as MoM????
kurtsimonw
Troll harder han.
Fillipo Simone
Han, I only said he showed effort, nothing else. Something that lacked most of our players.
Rossoneri7
So far 100% voted to go, but that is only 6. Six very impatiant fans Mr Allegri!
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Nov 12 2012, 12:08 AM) *
So far 100% voted to go, but that is only 6. Six very impatiant fans Mr Allegri!

Don't tell me you voted for stay?
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Nov 11 2012, 09:07 PM) *
Troll harder han.

I'll try smile.gif

@ Filippo, the fact that he showed effort and was still so bad only shows how far he's declined. Should have left with the others in the summer
Fillipo Simone
I don't think so. We need someone like him in the team, I'm sure of it.
d'Arc.LP
MOM - Bojan and Montolivo, but I went with Bojan 'cos ever since he was subbed in, everything changed for good. He got a knock and yet he played. He created spaces in the center for El Shaarawy to dribble in but he didn't use them that much.

FLOP - Pato. Not only he missed the penallty but he also failed to activate and get into the rythm of the game. Whenever he plays I just think he doesn't consider himself to be the part of the team anymore.

Should stay - Allegri's biggest problem, as we all know, is the player selection. I'm very pissed with him for benching Zapata, De Jong and Bojan. They all did good and if we want to get two or three wins in a row, we must be more consistent when it comes to playing the players that have good rating from the games. Sure I know that playing every 3 days is difficult, but it's not like Milan only is playing every 3 days, other teams are too, so there's no exusse for benching those players and continuing to play Emanuelson, Boateng, Ambrosini and so. Yet, I think Allegri's choices are limited and him leaving wouldn't do anyone a favor, since it would take lots of time for a new coach to create something, and we all know that creating something from nothing is impossible.
Jack Sparrow
Didn't watch the game. Not even the highlights. I won't either. I abstain.
Lawbaba
I used to think that Bonera was our 4th choice in CB?.......Now,he's the first choice defender in Allegri'z list.
FLOP:.....definately will be Bonera and our over aged captain devilsmiley.gif
MOM:.....Montolivo and Bojan.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Nov 12 2012, 01:27 AM) *
Don't tell me you voted for stay?

I voted for him to leave.

I believe the club want Allegri to walk in with his tail between his legs and submit a resignation. Something which is very likely considering our current track-record this season. This of course is built on the 'assumption' that the club does not want to pay a severance. Or it could very well be that there is no other option that 'could' do better than Allegri with the current squad.

Dark times.
han2503
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Nov 13 2012, 07:11 AM) *
I voted for him to leave.

I believe the club want Allegri to walk in with his tail between his legs and submit a resignation. Something which is very likely considering our current track-record this season. This of course is built on the 'assumption' that the club does not want to pay a severance. Or it could very well be that there is no other option that 'could' do better than Allegri with the current squad.

Dark times.

My thoughts exactly on the matter

In the case of a firing. How much would the club have to pay Allegri? Would it be the salary he would have earned had he stayed for the length of his contract?
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 13 2012, 05:21 PM) *
My thoughts exactly on the matter

In the case of a firing. How much would the club have to pay Allegri? Would it be the salary he would have earned had he stayed for the length of his contract?

I think so.
Jack Sparrow
We are the only club in Italy I think that are so patient with the coaches.
X-Offender
According to La Gazzetta, Allegri's words to the players after the first half against Fiorentina were: "If you wanted to demonstrate that you're against me, you've succeeded". In fact, the chances of Allegri being re-confirmed after the Galliani-Berlusconi meeting of Sunday night were very slim, but Berlusconi decided to keep Allegri because of the lack of alternatives, since Tassotti wouldn't provide enough motivation to the players, and hiring a new outside coach wouldn't have guaranteed the solution to all problems, not to mention that the club would have had to pay his salary on top of that of Allegri. So, the club will continue with Allegri, who will rely on a group of 13-14 players that can assure him grit and determination in their performances. Also, Berlusconi will visit Milanello on Friday, before the Napoli match.

Link

sleep.gif
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 13 2012, 03:48 PM) *
According to La Gazzetta, Allegri's words to the players after the first half against Fiorentina were: "If you wanted to demonstrate that you're against me, you've succeeded". In fact, the chances of Allegri being re-confirmed after the Galliani-Berlusconi meeting of Sunday night were very slim, but Berlusconi decided to keep Allegri because of the lack of alternatives, since Tassotti wouldn't provide enough motivation to the players, and hiring a new outside coach wouldn't have guaranteed the solution to all problems, not to mention that the club would have had to pay his salary on top of that of Allegri. So, the club will continue with Allegri, who will rely on a group of 13-14 players that can assure him grit and determination in their performances. Also, Berlusconi will visit Milanello on Friday, before the Napoli match.

Link

sleep.gif

But what is the point of letting him stay at this point when the players don't even want to play for him??

It's just stupid. At least let Tasso see out the rest of the season, even if he doesn't bring in the necassary motivation, at least t's taking out the main problem in the equation which is Allegri
Fillipo Simone
Or why not promote one of the other guys? Pippo or someone could jump in as a interim solution, like Cesare Maldini did years ago?
X-Offender
QUOTE (han2503 @ Nov 13 2012, 06:31 PM) *
But what is the point of letting him stay at this point when the players don't even want to play for him??

It's just stupid. At least let Tasso see out the rest of the season, even if he doesn't bring in the necassary motivation, at least t's taking out the main problem in the equation which is Allegri

Beats me. In fact, if Allegri will be relying only on a group of players from now on, the tension within the locker room will rise even more. Nothing good will come from confirming Allegri. Other newspapers, such as Corriere dell Sport, suggest that Napoli will be Allegri's final chance.
Jack Sparrow
It has to be. If he loses that it's as good as over. So who are plausibly against him?

- Pato
- Mexes
- Mesbah
- Maybe Nocerino and Boateng?
- Ambro

etc.

I really don't know.
X-Offender
Hm, I'd say Mexes, Abate, Ambro, Nocerino, Boateng, Pato, maybe Abbiati as well.
Jack Sparrow
laugh.gif So except for Montolivo it's all our best players. biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.