Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Serie A week 10 - Palermo v Milan MOM
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
MOM for me is Montolivo, very good performance. After his few games with us (as well as for Italy), I'm gonna definitively change my mind and say he's better then Aquilani. Aqui had more potential and was better while at Roma, but nowadays, it's the opposite.

As for flop - Abate's handball penalty deserves an honorary mention, but Flamini is gonna get my nomination. Even though the really flop of the match surely is Allegri, once more.
d'Arc.LP
Bojan, Pato, should stay.
han2503
Monto the obvious MOM here.

Flop I chose Pazzini, because I simply cannot take his jogging around aimlessly anymore.

Should definately go!! With every game that passes, the more damage is done. He obviously has no clu as to WTF he's doing anymore and is more concerned about keeping his job/getting his big pay off, rather than improving this team
X-Offender
Montolivo, Flamini, go.
han2503
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 1 2012, 01:45 PM) *
Montolivo, Flamini, go.

I really don't think Flamini was a flop.

The system was a coplete mess and in the first half Flamini and Nocerino looked bad because they were basically playing behind the strikers. It was just so stupid and ridiculous. And also very much unbelievable to witness it.
X-Offender
Flamini is bad, no matter how you look at it.
acid911
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Nov 1 2012, 09:31 PM) *
Flamini is bad, no matter how you look at it.

Even if you look at it this way? huh.gif tongue.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.