Pages: 1, 2
KillerMax

Full name: Bojan Krkić Pérez
Date of birth: 28 August 1990 (age 22)
Place of birth: Linyola, Spain
Height: 1.70 m (5 ft 7 in)
Playing position: Forward / Winger
KillerMax
There was a time this transfer would have made my day, hell my week! But welcome nonetheless.
servbot
Date of birth: 28 August 1990 (age 22)

Transferred on his birthday? Maybe a sign of good luck! If luck existed, that is. smile.gif
KillerMax
Bojan: 'I'm a Milan player!'

Bojan Krkic has sent a message to Roma fans and confirmed “tomorrow I will be presented as a Milan player!!”

The Spanish striker celebrated his 22nd birthday by leaving the Giallorossi and securing a loan switch at the Rossoneri HQ.

“I am already in Milan and tomorrow I will be presented as an A.C. Milan player!!” wrote Bojan on his Facebook page.

“I am ready for anything and can’t wait to play my first game..!! Thank you to everyone for the welcome and the birthday wishes. : ) We’ll see each other tomorrow!! Forza Milan!

“I also wanted to specially thank the Roma fans for their support and affection from my first day.

“It was a great honour to defend this jersey and I wish you the best, my friends. I hug you all and will always keep you in my heart! Bojan.”

FI
kurtsimonw
Better than nothing.
Jack Bauer
I remember few years ago people over here discussed who is the better talent Bojan or Pato. Now we have both biggrin.gif
acid911
Enjoy the 1-year stay, peep. wink.gif biggrin.gif And welcome, of course. Yeah, there were like a million videos comparing Pato vs Bojan vs Benzama and all that. Well then, here we have it. How time changes!
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (acid911 @ Aug 28 2012, 11:44 PM) *
Enjoy the 1-year stay, peep. wink.gif biggrin.gif And welcome, of course. Yeah, there were like a million videos comparing Pato vs Bojan vs Benzama and all that. Well then, here we have it. How time changes!

How did the French Heskey get involved in that debate!?
acid911
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 29 2012, 03:48 AM) *
How did the French Heskey get involved in that debate!?

Don't ask. laugh.gif I still have more than a few videos downloaded on my main PC comparing the two. Circa 2008.
X-Offender
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Aug 29 2012, 12:34 AM) *
There was a time this transfer would have made my day, hell my week! But welcome nonetheless.

This.
Jack Sparrow
I believe I read that his release clause has been set with Barca for 12 million? unsure.gif

AC Milan legend Cesare Maldini is convinced Bojan Krkic will prove a great signing.

The Barcelona-owned forward is joining Milan on-loan for the season from AS Roma.

Maldini told TMW: "This is a strong player and very technical, has grown up in Barcelona and this factor can be almost a guarantee.

"Surely at Milan he can do well, I can see him doing well in the Rossoneri although much depends on how he settles in the context of Milanello and Allegri in the locker room."

That last part worries me. I've never before heard of any player having trouble 'settling down' with the club and coach. In fact if anything our problems were always that they settled down too well.
d'Arc.LP
Bojan Krkic's buy-out clause is in the vicinity of €18-20m, according to Corriere dello Sport.

Bojan Krkic's salary at Milan is €1 million. His contract with Milan expires on the 30th of June 2013.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Aug 29 2012, 01:17 PM) *
Bojan Krkic's buy-out clause is in the vicinity of €18-20m, according to Corriere dello Sport.

Bojan Krkic's salary at Milan is €1 million. His contract with Milan expires on the 30th of June 2013.

If we end our fiscal year with a profit, we will be back in the market. king.gif
Danny
It is a decent signing, but we need at least 5 or 6 more like him if this squad is going to at least qualify for the CL next season.

I'd describe him as a SS - not a trequartista, but more visionary and creative than KPB - and has good pace too.

Of what I've seen of him he's a very poor man's Messi, but I'll take that as Milan are a poor man right now.

He could actually fill in the hole between midfield and attack that we have - could provide the support Pazzini/SES/Pato will need up there, with KPB behind them.

It's not Sacchi's Milan, but I'm working with what we have.
Fillipo Simone
Decent signing. Hopefully, he'll do better then at Roma.
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Aug 29 2012, 01:17 PM) *

So if he performs well he'll go back to Barca anyway. We won't pay that much even if he scores 30 goals.
acid911
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Aug 29 2012, 07:12 PM) *
So if he performs well he'll go back to Barca anyway. We won't pay that much even if he scores 30 goals.

One never can tell, man. wink.gif Maybe with a smaller wage bill, we'll have some spare cash at the end of the season. And frankly, at 30 goals for the season, Milan probably will buy him out, even if he is the only signing we make. For what it's worth, I'm not at all disappointed with having Bojan play for us. Lackluster first season in Serie A, withstanding.

We severally lack creative players, and attackers with vision. He's the type of guy that is needed in these parts.
Jack Bauer
That's not far from what we have paid for Zlatan. Can't see that happenning with our current financial state.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Aug 29 2012, 04:12 PM) *

+1

QUOTE (acid911 @ Aug 29 2012, 04:17 PM) *
We severally lack creative players, and attackers with vision. He's the type of guy that is needed in these parts.

Bojan is not that creative, actually. He's more of a Pedro than a Messi.
acid911
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Aug 29 2012, 07:23 PM) *
That's not far from what we have paid for Zlatan. Can't see that happenning with our current financial state.

Our financial state is on the upwards, that's for sure. smile.gif Most all our seniors have left, and that has freed up the stress on our wage bill. Something tells me we may as well see the end of Robinho in January too, provided Niang finds his feet in the team. That will further reduce our yearly expenses.

And then quite a fair bit should be reserved as transfer money. And you and I both know the sneaky devil that is Galliani. If he wants to (provided Bojan tears up the league this season) sign the kid up, he will. And then sell him for 50 million a few years down the road, but that's another matter. tongue.gif All in all, hard to totally rule out a buyout.

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 29 2012, 07:37 PM) *
Bojan is not that creative, actually. He's more of a Pedro than a Messi.

True, I meant that in a reserved way. biggrin.gif He may not be able to create that killer through ball at will for the strikers, but at least I can be reasonably assured that he will find the correct pass to his attacking partner when he sees an opportunity. As much a good player Pato is, he severely lacks this aspect of the game.

Most of the time Pato will take a stupid kick, or keep the ball for too long. Resulting in missed opportunities.
Fillipo Simone
Milan have a 100% fail history with Spanish players. Hopefully Bojan is more of a Serb smile.gif
Jack Sparrow
You mean the nationality?? biggrin.gif If you meant the league, I would have played the Zlatan trump card!! biggrin.gif
kurtsimonw
Yeah, guessing he means Jose Mari, Javi Moreno, etc.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 29 2012, 06:20 PM) *
You mean the nationality?? biggrin.gif If you meant the league, I would have played the Zlatan trump card!! biggrin.gif

Nationality wink.gif

And why worry guys? Galliani has a plan! He'll make Bojan play badly so that he can reduce his prize, and afterwards he'll just explode 96.gif
arivanjj
thats one justin bieber looking hair cut!

X-Offender
When Pato gets back, I want to see the three of Bojan, Pato and El Shaarawy in attack. Robinho is very poor nowadays and we must ship him in January to Santos. Hopefully Allegri agrees.
milanbuf88
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 29 2012, 10:30 PM) *
When Pato gets back, I want to see the three of Bojan, Pato and El Shaarawy in attack. Robinho is very poor nowadays and we must ship him in January to Santos. Hopefully Allegri agrees.

YES, 1000 times YES! I really think that trio can be lethal after getting some time to gel. Great movement, good technical players, and all are good finishers. They may be able to give the weak midfield some easy passes by their off the ball moves. I really hope we cash in on Robinho too. Get 6-10 million for him plus his 4 million off the wage bill would be a great financial move too. Spend half of that on a young creative mid so we have a decent back up for Montolivo.
Danny
How do you pronounce his name?

'Bow-yan'?

'Bow-shan'?

'Bow-jan'?
Fillipo Simone
Without the "w"; Bo-jan or Bo-yan
Danny
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 30 2012, 12:52 PM) *
Without the "w"; Bo-jan or Bo-yan

The 'w' was silent. So, is that bo-jan as in 'Jan'ice, or Bo-yan as in KJH?
Fillipo Simone
Bo-yan smile.gif
acid911
Boo yeah! wink.gif
Danny
I kinda like the idea of bo-shan too though smile.gif
acid911
I'm just waiting for him to gain some form and go on a scoring spree. smile.gif Even if he is here for 1 years, better make the most of it. So far the guy's played decent, if not spectacular. One of the handfuls who have earned their pay this season. But it would be good to see if he can turn his performances up from here.
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 29 2012, 10:30 PM) *

Amen! wink.gif

Although I think that strike-force will be short lived due to Pato inability to stay fit longer than 2 weeks at a time.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Danny @ Sep 30 2012, 05:11 PM) *
I kinda like the idea of bo-shan too though smile.gif

Now say it in Chinese tongue.gif

QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Sep 30 2012, 10:05 PM) *
Amen! wink.gif

Although I think that strike-force will be short lived due to Pato inability to stay fit longer than 2 weeks at a time.

This is sad. Inshalla Pato gets back even stronger and ready to take on responsibility.
X-Offender
Bojan was part of the Catalonia NT alongside Xavi, Pique, Busquets, Jordi Alba etc. and coached by Cruijff that tied 1-1 with Nigeria tonight. Good thing is that he was actually elected man of the match. smile.gif

Link
Fillipo Simone
Well, it seems some can still appreciate his effort and know how to use it to their advantage. Sadly, Allegri is incapable of doing just that.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 3 2013, 04:55 AM) *
Well, it seems some can still appreciate his effort and know how to use it to their advantage. Sadly, Allegri is incapable of doing just that.

Amen. sleep.gif
KillerMax
Bojan might be heading to Man City next season as we don't plan to trigger his €14m buy-out options according to FI.
milanbuf88
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Feb 7 2013, 04:24 PM) *
Bojan might be heading to Man City next season as we don't plan to trigger his €14m buy-out options according to FI.

I'm ok with that. He is a good player but not worth 14 million especially when we have bigger needs.
han2503
I'd love it if he stayed but at 14m it's certainly not feasible.

He's worth 10m max. But there's nothing that says that we cannot re-negotiate terms "outside" of the buy out clause, after all that was initially agreed on with Roma, not us
X-Offender
Meh, what's the point in keeping him when Allegri never plays him.
KillerMax
Especially with Allegri already confirmed for next season.
X-Offender
*waits for han*

Fillipo Simone
I don't think he's clicking with Milan. He's not compatible with our game-plan. He has the potential and Allegri should play him more, but I just don't see how Milan could be the right place for him.
han2503
QUOTE (KillerMax @ Feb 7 2013, 10:47 PM) *
Especially with Allegri already confirmed for next season.

Allegri is as confirmed for next season as my next lottery win rolleyes.gif

It's all just talk to the media so they can keep the squad settled without the speculation. If we don't reach 3rd then he's definately out and even if he still makes third he could be out considering Silvio does not support him in the least and it's only Galliani that has been backing him and vouching for him throughout this season. Just the way we play so terribly is enough of a reason for him to get his @ss sacked

I seriously cannot take another season like this one with him coaching the team

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Feb 7 2013, 10:59 PM) *
*waits for han*

biggrin.gif
kurtsimonw
I don't think we play terrible football, but I think we play boring football. At least we play the most entertaining football in Milan!
han2503
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Feb 8 2013, 09:12 AM) *
I don't think we play terrible football, but I think we play boring football. At least we play the most entertaining football in Milan!

It's terrible and terribly boring.

The fact that it's not entertaining has always been the case under Allegri, even when he had an array of riches upfront and in midfield. But with that said, we were still sweeping teams aside easily so the boring issue didn't matter in the slightest for me.

But it is a fact that we've been terrible this season, only at the start we were losing while now we're scraping away wins through some luck and a couple of very favourable ref calls in recent months. We still play football each week as if it's the first time the players have met. How this can be acceptable to anyone is beyond me, let alone suffering through it for another season
il_diavolo_mtl
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DY4gYnB1_JE
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.