Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: False tickets - Milan - Barca 23NOV
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Other
gawlo
Hello,

I just want to warn other Milan fans, specially international ones and tourists, before buying the tickets for the game in front of the stadium. With my three other colleagues we had fly for Milan - Barcelona game. About month before the game we noticed that it will be almost impossible to get tickets so as long as we had purchased already plane tickets, we have decided to fly to Milano even if we won't get into the stadium... We have bought 4 tickets in front of the stadium, paying 150 euro per each. We didn't enter through barcode reader which showed us and - the most important - stewards smile.gif, that tickets are false. I know for sure that there were many more people who did as we. Be cautios...
acid911
That's a bummer, man. sad.gif Sad to hear that. I hope the authorities can figure out who those guys were that are selling fake tickets in front of the stadium and give them what's coming.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.