Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milan's hall of fame
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Other
Jack Bauer
http://www.acmilan.com/en/archive/hall_of_fame

Is it new? Haven't seen it there before. Is there anyone you think they've missed?
kurtsimonw
Nothing at all to do with his nationality, but Bierhoff, seriously?
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Oct 20 2011, 08:39 PM) *
Nothing at all to do with his nationality, but Bierhoff, seriously?

Well, he played here only 3 seasons, but the 1998–99 title is a lot because of him.
kurtsimonw
I just think the HoF should be for notable players. Whether it be oustanding service, loyalty or them being a great player for the club.

Then again, I really only started watching Milan with regularity from around 2000 or so, so maybe he was a clut hero of some sorts, despite his short stay.
X-Offender
He was my favorite player at the time, and the main reason I became a Milan fan. cool.gif
Rossoneri7
Oliver was a profilic striker for both Germany & Udinese .. At Milan he was a reference point for the frontline ... He deserves to be on the hall of fame, afterall, he'd be one of the players id expect to be there for Milan.
Boban10
WOW what a list of players!! Could do with some of them now smile.gif

Maybe some unsung heroes missing from there?
kurtsimonw
I take back what I said about Bierhoff after noticing someone else on the list.

Ronaldinho? Are you kidding me!? The man was a complete joke at the end and was never that special overall. Our form improved when he left and we won the league as a result.
X-Offender
Good thing Rivaldo is not there as well. dry.gif
Jack Bauer
Yeah, Ronaldinho shouldn't be there.
Jack Bauer
acid911
Too small, and pretty much unreadable for my taste. mellow.gif Well done infographic, though, would kill for a high resolution (preferably printable) version.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.