Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Can you name the AC Milan UEFA Champions League XIs from 1992-2011 ?
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Other
Jack Bauer
http://www.sporcle.com/games/Freddie/UCLMilan

Wasn't as easy as I thought biggrin.gif , though I completed it with a minute to go.
kurtsimonw
Willl give it a go later, don't think I'll do so well with the 90s teams, a bit too young to remember them.
milanbuf88
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Oct 15 2011, 05:45 PM) *
Willl give it a go later, don't think I'll do so well with the 90s teams, a bit too young to remember them.

I just took it. Got 110 of 154. I struggled with the early 90s teams. I was 4 when those teams were playing haha. Got all from 03 on except for Kaladze. I guess I wanted to block him and his blunders from my memory. laugh.gif
Jack Bauer
BTW, there are some other interesting NBA/NFL/MLB on so on trivia stuff there:
http://www.sporcle.com/games/category/sports
arivanjj
i cant believe i forgot rijkaard dry.gif
X-Offender
Got 141 out of 154. Not bad.
Fillipo Simone
Baah, lost almost 3 minutes on Edgar Davids. Can't remember we threated him as first team material.
acid911
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 18 2011, 03:34 PM) *
Baah, lost almost 3 minutes on Edgar Davids. Can't remember we threated him as first team material.

Gee, what's happening here, people? tongue.gif laugh.gif Did I miss some memo?
kurtsimonw
129/154. Pretty pleased with that. A few I missed that I really should've got, but others just didn't spring to mind. The ones I missed:

92/93: Simone, Massaro
93/94: Desailly, Massaro, Donadoni, Savicevic
94/95: Desailly, Donadoni, Simone, Massaro, Savicevic
96/97: Desailly, Simone, Weah, Baggio
99/00: Ayalaa, Leonardo, Guly
00/01: Guinti
06/07: Oddo
07/08: Oddo, Bonera
09/10: Oddo, Borriello
10/11: Flamini

Forgetting some of those recent ones was annoying, but they are pretty forgettable players!

Out of interest I did the Inter one and got 84/110.
Fillipo Simone
Mine with Inter is 87/110
milanbuf88
56/110 on the inter one for me. Got almost all of the recent ones. Totally forgot a bunch of the obvious oldies.
X-Offender
94/110 for Inter.
Jack Bauer
89 out of 110 for merda. Have to take a shower now.
Fillipo Simone
Let's try Juventus now smile.gif
Jack Bauer
101 out of 132 for Juve. 1995/6, 2008/9 and 2009/10 teams had a lot troubles with.
Fillipo Simone
For Juve, 116/132. Interestingly, I struggled most with the recent teams.
acid911
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 19 2011, 01:16 PM) *
For Juve, 116/132. Interestingly, I struggled most with the recent teams.

Which ironically isn't that interesting afterall, when you keep their recent revolving-door policies in mind. wink.gif I mean, if I were a Juve fan (which I'm ding-dang glad I'm not) I'd have a very hard time guessing all the recent players. Unless I had them listed out all in front of me. Heck, I'd probably make mistakes still.

I mean, they had a pretty steep fall from grace after 2005-06. sleep.gif Had their part in it, sure, but still.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 19 2011, 10:16 AM) *
Interestingly, I struggled most with the recent teams.

Same here. Got 99/132. Can't believe some of the names I forgot.
kurtsimonw
Only 83/132. 3 or 4 of their longer serving defenders I completely forgot which cost me about 25 or so more points.
X-Offender
Never mind.
Fillipo Simone
Nevermind what? Now I'm interested...
X-Offender
I thought Juve didn't take part in the 09/10 CL, but then I remembered they got kicked out in the group stages at the hands of Bayern.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.