Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AC Milan's Adriano Galliani suggests Arsenal's Cesc Fabregas is close to joining Barcelona
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > News Dump
anano1214
The AC Milan CEO has made it clear that the Serie A champions will not sign Fabregas, Kaka or Hamsik this summer, but Santos' Danilo is still an option

AC Milan transfer chief Adriano Galliani has suggested that Cesc Fabregas is close to a Barcelona transfer as he rules his club out of the running for the Arsenal captain's signature.

"Fabregas? He will join another club," Galliani was quoted as saying, according to La Gazzetta dello Sport.

The 24-year-old appears to be on his way to Barcelona as reports from Spain suggest that the Catalans could complete the transfer of Fabregas before the weekend.

Galliani also made it clear that Milan will not sign Napoli midfielder Marek Hamsik or Real Madrid star Kaka this summer.

"There is zero chance that we will sign Marek Hamsik and there is also zero chance that we will sign Real Madrid's Kaka."

The Brazilian has repeatedly stated that he wants to stay at Real Madrid, while Hamsik, on the other hand, has stated that he would be open to a move to Milan, but Napoli president Aurelio De Laurentiis has no intention of selling the Slovakia international.

Galliani then went on to briefly discuss the possible arrival of Santos full-back Danilo, but refused to go into detail regarding the transfer of the 19-year-old.

He explained: "Danilo? I don't really know. We'll have to wait and see."

The Brazilian youngster has also been linked with Benfica, and has already stated that he'd see a move to the Portuguese giants as a positive next step in his career.

Goal.com/en
Milan Are Brilliant
Could never see Cesc here anyway, the other 2 are still strong possibilities though.
Zed.D
Yea I always said it was wishful thinking...
I_Rossoneri
LOL does anyone believe Galliani? IIRC last year he said we wouldn't be buying anyone and then lo and behold we got Ibra and Binho within two days king.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.