Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Most Loved Milan Badboy
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
Very funny, but, the whole poll could have been reduced to last season. The definition of a football enfant terrible isn't clear enough, I know people who'd include Costacurta, Brocchi or even Rui Costa as such. Tell me, and I'd add some of the names to the poll, but up to my standards, only the 4 named apply fully as enfant terribles.

Some of them have done some crazy stuff in the past and meanwhile started to behave appropriate, but I've still picked them.
dst
Gattuso is stupid, Zlatan and Van Bommel are pr***s... Cassano is just crazy, my vote goes to him.
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (dst @ Jun 18 2011, 10:13 PM) *
Gattuso is stupid

OHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ohmy.gif
d'Arc.LP
Ibra doesn't give a crap about anything and anybody. My vote goes to him.
kurtsimonw
Cassano. By a distance.
Dill.B
Maybe i'm a "bit" subjective because he's my favourite player biggrin.gif ...Antonio Cassano.
Fillipo Simone
Hey Dill.B - cool Profile picture you got there!!
Jack Bauer
Since it's says 2000-2010, I'll take the glorious Rino of the past.
acTaylor
I picked Fantantonio although on second thought while he is my fav badboy of the group, I would say that for the best Milan bad boy has to be Gattuso. He has done more **** as a member of the team and so my vote in retrospect should go to him
acid911
Mark van Bommel. For sentimental reasons. happy.gif Though he has been no-where near a bad boy. Also I reckon Ambrosini and KPB should have made the list as well, both are first to arrive when a fight breaks out.
acTaylor
and add Abate, lets not forget against Inter in the first match

arivanjj
the original gangster. cassano. haha
X-Offender
Gattuso of the past, obviously.

Kazdoodle
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 19 2011, 12:30 PM) *
Gattuso of the past, obviously.

God poulsens so frigging ugly in that picture like

my vote for gattuso of the past too
acid911
Wait, you mean there are two Gattusos? biggrin.gif Blimey! Almost feels like I am watching a real-live incarnation of "A Christmas Carol", ghost of Gattuso past and what not. Though jokes aside, there was no one badder than this guy back in the days. Good thing I am not a professional footballer, I'd have serious thoughts playing against him.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (acTaylor @ Jun 19 2011, 12:59 PM) *
and add Abate, lets not forget against Inter in the first match

Abate is more of a hothead, that's all I think. But I'll add him up.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jun 19 2011, 02:06 PM) *
Abate is more of a hothead, that's all I think. But I'll add him up.

You should add Boateng as well, definitely.
Zed.D
The moment I saw the title Cassano came to my mind. who can ever forget his spectacular derby, for example? king.gif
William405
Zlatan Ibrahimovic.
Danny
I just love Cassano. tbh he has completely behaved himself at Milan so barely qualifies for this, but I've gone with him anyway.
mishie
Cassano...his true colours will shine through for sure!
The man is a football genius who can forget his goal against Inter for Bari that brought him to everyones attention...not sure if the record still stands but his transfer from Bari to Roma made him the worlds most expensive teenager!
view here
X-Offender
QUOTE (mishie @ Jun 19 2011, 11:06 PM) *
Cassano...his true colours will shine through for sure!
The man is a football genius who can forget his goal against Inter for Bari that brought him to everyones attention...not sure if the record still stands but his transfer from Bari to Roma made him the worlds most expensive teenager!
view here

Both goals of Bari from that game were amazing.

Eniynnaya
TriniKing_CE
Imagine just a season or so ago, it would have only really been Gattuso there.

Anyway, my vote is now for Cassano for sure (it was a toss up for me between him & Ibra) king.gif

Cassano got the edge cuz he's Italian! wink.gif
Jack Sparrow
The Wolverine. smile.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Jun 20 2011, 04:01 AM) *
Imagine just a season or so ago, it would have only really been Gattuso there.

Yes indeed. That's amazing, the Carletto generation had nothing but ordinary geniuses and golden boys.
mishie
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 20 2011, 01:05 AM) *
Both goals of Bari from that game were amazing.

Eniynnaya

such heady days!...alas my beloved Bari back into Serie B hopefully for not as long as last time (8 years) sad.gif
anano1214
Gattuso
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.