Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: [SP] La Liga 2011-12
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21
Milan Are Brilliant
Recent La Liga Champions (Since '92)
92/93 Barcelona
93/94 Barcelona
94/95 Real Madrid
95/96 Atlético Madrid
96/97 Real Madrid
97/98 Barcelona
98/99 Barcelona
99/00 Deportivo La Coruña
00/01 Real Madrid
01/02 Valencia
02/03 Real Madrid
03/04 Valencia
04/05 Barcelona
05/06 Barcelona
06/07 Real Madrid
07/08 Real Madrid
08/09 Barcelona
09/10 Barcelona
10/11 Barcelona

Holders
La Liga: Barcelona
Copa Del Rey: Real Madrid
UEFA Champions League: Barcelona

European Entries

Champions League
Barcelona
Real Madrid
Valencia
Villarreal

Europa League
Sevilla
Athletic Bilbao
Atlético Madrid

Promoted from the Segunda División:
Betis
Rayo Vallecano
Granada

La Liga 2011/12 team list
Athletic Bilbao, Atlético Madrid, Barcelona, Betis, Espanyol, Getafe, Granada, Levante, Málaga, Mallorca, Osasuna, Racing Santander, Rayo Vallecano, Real Madrid, Real Sociedad, Sevilla, Sporting de Gijón, Valencia, Villarreal, Zaragoza.

Another season for Barca to dominate?
Kazdoodle
Yeah i predict another barcelona slaughterhouse this season as its been for the last 3 or so years
Kinda got a feeling valencia can come up and pip madrid off of 2nd though

Nice to see Betis back.
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 10 2011, 02:06 AM) *
If Toulalan will go to Malaga.

innocent.gif and he has

they have signed Monreal, Mathijsen, Demichelis, Buonanotte, Van Nistelrooij and Toulalan ...that + what they already had (including Baptista since January) ...makes a pretty nice team
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Jun 17 2011, 02:02 PM) *
they have signed Monreal, Mathijsen, Demichelis, Buonanotte, Van Nistelrooij and Toulalan ...that + what they already had (including Baptista since January) ...makes a pretty nice team

Agreed, would expect them to make Europe in some form or another.
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (Kazdoodle @ Jun 17 2011, 02:55 PM) *
Yeah i predict another barcelona slaughterhouse this season as its been for the last 3 or so years.

Me too, though they can be vulnerable if one of the big 3 is injured, and Mou usually does better in his second year. Will be interesting.
Milan Are Brilliant
Granada got promoted through the play-off system.

1-1, on the away goals rule. (2 leg system).
kurtsimonw
Away goals is the worst rule ever.
Danny
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 19 2011, 02:09 PM) *
Away goals is the worst rule ever.

When it goes for you it's sweet as a nut. When it doesn't, as Rangers found out to their cost in the last 16 of the CL in 2006 I think it was, it is the most horrid vile thing ever.
X-Offender
Did you folks know that Granada is owned by the same family that owns Udinese i.e. the Pozzo family?
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 19 2011, 02:32 PM) *
Did you folks know that Granada is owned by the same family that owns Udinese i.e. the Pozzo family?

I didn't even realise that was legal. I remember a few years back Abramovich was looked into because they thought he owned a Russian club as well as Chelsea.
acid911
Bummer, that's spoils my plans of owning a club each in Italy, Spain, Germany and England. sad.gif I hope it's legal.
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (acid911 @ Jun 19 2011, 04:58 PM) *
Bummer, that's spoils my plans of owning a club each in Italy, Spain, Germany and England. sad.gif I hope it's legal.

You still can - buy one main club but just make arrangements that the other clubs will be legally owned by other member of your family. But of course they'll just be your figureheads wink.gif
acid911
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Jun 19 2011, 07:12 PM) *
You still can - buy one main club but just make arrangements that the other clubs will be legally owned by other member of your family. But of course they'll just be your figureheads

Okay, cool. thumbup.gif I can see why they made this rule, but still it would have been cool to personally own a bunch of clubs. Come to think of it, I haven't seen anyone say they own two clubs, in different counties, etc. Even if a family does (like X-Off posted) it's just divided between members.
Kazdoodle
Thats malaga signed Joaquin from Valencia. If they dont get into europe next season Nothing else will get em there. they have a SQUAD now. and maybe more spending will happen

Kinda reminding me of the days where i used to get cheap lil past it players on manager modes and it got boring after a while constantly buying them for some reason
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (Kazdoodle @ Jun 24 2011, 06:24 PM) *
Thats malaga signed Joaquin from Valencia. If they dont get into europe next season Nothing else will get em there. they have a SQUAD now. and maybe more spending will happen

Well, it's the first season them all together at Malaga. If not next season, then the one that follows. More gelled/adapted. But they should reach at least EL now...
Danny
Mallorca signed Tomer Hemed from Maccabi Haifa. Rangers were front runners to get him, but he saw the filthy lucre and will now spend his days in a relegation fight in Spain rather than challenging for honours in Scotland and playing in the CL.
Jack Bauer
I'd also pick Mallorca, usually a mid table team, over Rangers. The difference between the quality of the two leagues is pretty big. He'll be more seen there, and if he has a good season, can advance to a bigger team.
Danny
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Jun 24 2011, 11:35 PM) *
I'd also pick Mallorca, usually a mid table team, over Rangers. The difference between the quality of the two leagues is pretty big. He'll be more seen there, and if he has a good season, can advance to a bigger team.

I'm not actually blaming him. He saw pound signs and a better league.

I just wish he hadn't come out and sworn he was joining Rangers, who he described in gushing terms and said he really wanted to play under our manager.
Jack Bauer
Maybe the situation changed at the last minute. Like for example, he wanted to pick Rangers and was about to do so, but then Mallorca just came with a better offer late. That happens a lot.
Kazdoodle
Its happened before and it will certainly happen again. had it on manager modes and such and seen it happen several times with other clubs.
Danny
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Jun 25 2011, 04:52 PM) *
Maybe the situation changed at the last minute. Like for example, he wanted to pick Rangers and was about to do so, but then Mallorca just came with a better offer late. That happens a lot.

Like I say, I'm not blaming him for doing a U-turn, I just wish players in general didn't espouse the brilliance of a club they're only in talks with. Shut up until you sign for someone, THEN whore the club who employ you.

Otherwise you're just sending out messages and look a bit silly if you then go back on your 'word' to sign for someone else.
Danny
QUOTE (Kazdoodle @ Jun 25 2011, 05:13 PM) *
Its happened before and it will certainly happen again. had it on manager modes and such and seen it happen several times with other clubs.

biggrin.gif the amount of times I've seen folk talk about FM as if it's real life never fails to amuse me.
Kazdoodle
XD yeah

Malaga just signed another player: sergio sanchez from Sevilla. .....yet another player

god their midfields gonna be something next season

They now got guys like: Baptista RVN Toulalan Demichelis mathjisen Eliseu Duda Joaquin. Wonder if they will line up vicente or someone like him.
Milan Are Brilliant
Looks like Coentrao is on his way to Madrid for a reported £27m.
Zed.D
That's nearly as much as we were willing to pay Arsenal for Cesc. madness.
milanbuf88
QUOTE (Kazdoodle @ Jul 2 2011, 08:50 AM) *
XD yeah

Malaga just signed another player: sergio sanchez from Sevilla. .....yet another player

god their midfields gonna be something next season

They now got guys like: Baptista RVN Toulalan Demichelis mathjisen Eliseu Duda Joaquin. Wonder if they will line up vicente or someone like him.

La Liga is such a joke. I really hope Mallorca does well enough to break up the duopoly.
X-Offender
QUOTE (milanbuf88 @ Jul 5 2011, 06:53 PM) *
La Liga is such a joke. I really hope Mallorca does well enough to break up the duopoly.

Mallorca? huh.gif
TriniKing_CE
I'm guessing Malaga.
dst
In my view this bashing of the La Liga is not right... I think the league is a joke only because Barcelona and Real Madrid are too powerful not because the rest are bad. The rest are as good as in the other top leagues while Barcelona even made Man United look mediocre...
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jul 5 2011, 07:20 PM) *
That's nearly as much as we were willing to pay Arsenal for Cesc. madness.

Madrid surely overpaid (he's now the second most expensive defender ever, only behind Ferdinand) but he's an improvement over Marcelo IMO. I wanted him to move here in the past...
X-Offender
I believe the guy is even worse than Marcelo defensively.
Jack Bauer
He's mediocre defensively, which is still better than Marcelo in that department.
Danny
Rangers signed Juan Manuel Ortiz from recently relegated Almeria.

Anyone up on their Spanish football know much about him?
Kazdoodle
Malaga have signed another midfielder in the form of Santi carzola. I remember this guy being linked with real madrid a bit back. nice deal but in two seasons i expect malaga to be picking off and fighting teams like valencia sevilla maybe even get a win over real madrid or barca. and certainly a cup
acid911
QUOTE (Kazdoodle @ Jul 28 2011, 01:58 AM) *
in two seasons i expect malaga to be picking off and fighting teams like valencia sevilla maybe even get a win over real madrid or barca. and certainly a cup

Agreed. smile.gif More power to them!
Jack Bauer
Real Madrid signs 7-year-old Leo biggrin.gif
acid911
laugh.gif What's more? Next thing you hear club snapping unborn kids? tongue.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (acid911 @ Aug 8 2011, 06:34 PM) *
laugh.gif What's more? Next thing you hear club snapping unborn kids? tongue.gif

Hmm ... That's another alternative to abortion you know 96.gif
acid911
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Aug 9 2011, 01:19 AM) *
Hmm ... That's another alternative to abortion you know

laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif So true!
William405
QUOTE (acid911 @ Aug 8 2011, 06:34 PM) *

Genetic engineered footballers.
acid911
QUOTE (William405 @ Aug 9 2011, 02:30 AM) *
Genetic engineered footballers.

You know, seriously that kind of looks quite possible in the next ~20 or so years. dry.gif sad.gif I hope it never happens.
William405
QUOTE (acid911 @ Aug 9 2011, 12:35 AM) *
You know, seriously that kind of looks quite possible in the next ~20 or so years. dry.gif sad.gif I hope it never happens.

What?That'd be bad business for me ;p
acid911
Well, I pretty much run away from genetically modified food, footballer are another story. tongue.gif Real life Rocky 4.
Jack Bauer
Real - Barca today. Just a super cup game but still a must watch.
kurtsimonw
Barca being ripped apart, lucky to only be down by 1 inside 15 mins.

Villa! 1-1, awesome goal.
Jack Bauer
Barca playing terrible. I don't get what Pep is playing with no natural CB and left Pique on the bench? And what's up with not playing Xavi? Not cool.

Benzema is looking good. Maybe this year he'll finally show something after two years of nothing.
Jack Bauer
HT Real looked better but still 1-2 down. Benzema - Villa (great strike), Messi.
kurtsimonw
Ozil got Madrids. Alonso equalised early in the 2nd half.
vahid
3rd sub and Kaka is still on the bench rolleyes.gif
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (vahid @ Aug 15 2011, 12:46 AM) *
3rd sub and Kaka is still on the bench rolleyes.gif

Kaka should leave them. At 29, with maybe few good yeas left, it's not a good situation for him.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.