Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Best Milan midfielder of the season (2010-2011)
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
Just like for the defender poll, Merkel and Strasser have been left out, but will feature in another kind of poll wink.gif
CHU-LIP
You forgot Seedorf.

I voted for Van Bommel.
Fillipo Simone
Sorry, my mistake, first time I made this I had him on the list, but my laptop is slower so I had to reload it.
Jack Bauer
MvB - given us a big boost from January and became our key player in midfield. With all the injuries we had, don't know if we would have won the title without him.

KPB is a close second.
kurtsimonw
Boateng, MvB close 2nd.
Fillipo Simone
Yep, voted for Boateng also.
acid911
Mark van Bommel. happy.gif Yeah, I know I am biased!
X-Offender
Boateng without a doubt, followed by Van Bommel.
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 15 2011, 06:25 PM) *
Boateng, MvB close 2nd.

+1

QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jun 15 2011, 08:43 PM) *
Boateng without a doubt, followed by Van Bommel.

+1

EDIT: I think in my mind Prince got the edge due to being here for the entire season, Van Bommel though he was a monster since his arrival.

I'm really excited that guys like himself should be able to play for us in the CL next season as well. Cassano too as well (if he stays on *fingers crossed* )
milanbuf88
KPB followed by MvB. MvB might have taken my vote had he been around all season.
Kazdoodle
Voted for MVB. brung a nice bit to the midfield. Even for a january transfer
d'Arc.LP
Boateng helped us a lot. I disliked him in the begning of the season, when Allegri used to play him as CM, and he never understood his role, always acted like an AM, leaving space behind him. But since he was used as an attacking midfielder, he proved he can be really good. My vote goes for him.
Milan Are Brilliant
KPB for me, no doubt, again.
anano1214
Kevin-Prince Boateng
Rossoneri7
No brainier really ... Seedorf king.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.