Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milan to begin contract talks
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > News Dump
anano1214
Milan have a Scudetto party this evening and Adriano Galliani confirms “over the next few days we’ll meet all the players for contract negotiations.”

The Rossoneri’s season is effectively over, as they clinched the title last week and crashed out of the Coppa Italia semi-final against Palermo.

This evening they welcome Cagliari to San Siro in their first home game since being crowned Serie A champions, so the time has come to put an end to uncertainty in the squad.

“We have an appointment with Clarence Seedorf over the next few days and we’ll meet all the players for contract negotiations,” Vice-President Galliani told Sky Sport Italia.

“From Monday we will begin to meet with everyone to define the various situations. I think I made the right decision, choosing not to talk about this before the Scudetto victory.”

Among the players who could leave on free transfers in the summer are Alessandro Nesta, Andrea Pirlo, Flavio Roma, Pippo Inzaghi, Seedorf, Mark Van Bommel and Massimo Ambrosini.

Football Italia
Zed.D
I think I made the right decision, choosing not to talk about this before the Scudetto victory

Yeah you did.

Forza Fester.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.