Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: AC Milan Official Jersey For Season 2011/2012
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News
xcube
AC Milan presented the new jersey for the upcoming season 2011/2012.

It has the Vintage look biggrin.gif
rip
wow, next season we are gona look like clowns dry.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
These pictures make it look even worse than the ones I saw in the other thread.
Jack Sparrow
Yeah..it's these pics that ruined it for me. Though I think...the sight of 11 blokes on the field will make it look okay. It's just not too fashionable like how this season's was for instance.
xcube
Well they didnt choose the perfect guys to wear it tongue.gif LOL, Antonini !! C'mon i hate that player, and watching him wearing milan shirt for next season gives me the idea that milan want to keep him for next season sad.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (xcube @ May 7 2011, 12:01 AM) *
Well they didnt choose the perfect guys to wear it tongue.gif LOL, Antonini !! C'mon i hate that player, and watching him wearing milan shirt for next season gives me the idea that milan want to keep him for next season sad.gif

+1
Don-Chan
what the....
what are they thinking when accepting that as milan's shirt?...
arivanjj
Milan store online now has the jersey available with Scudetto badges. Still waiting on the asia store to get the badge dry.gif

http://store.acmilan.com/product/1089/8011...me-jersey-11-12
MizNelson
Hello, spamming douchecanoe. Enjoy your stay, 'cause it won't be long.
acid911
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Jun 7 2011, 10:13 AM) *
Hello, spamming douchecanoe. Enjoy your stay, 'cause it won't be long.

Classic. biggrin.gif
Rossoneri7
I wanna buy this new shirt .. But coincidentally, and I am being literal here, every season I go to Milan or buy a Milan shirt we end up empty handed.
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 7 2011, 06:11 AM) *
I wanna buy this new shirt .. But coincidentally, and I am being literal here, every season I go to Milan or buy a Milan shirt we end up empty handed.

Keep your hands off our jerseys! mad.gif

laugh.gif
arivanjj
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Jun 7 2011, 08:30 PM) *
Keep your hands off our jerseys! mad.gif

+1
Jack Sparrow
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jun 7 2011, 03:41 PM) *

Do what I do...wait till the season ends...you can get the jerseys with the winning badges(if any)....and even choose your fav player from the season. biggrin.gif
Kazdoodle
Guys i mostly have a thing where if i get a players name on a shirt he leaves shortly after. I got pirlo on the back of 10/11 one. hes now gone. i have a inter Ibrahimovic one Left the next season. I have a Carvalho Chelsea One. left the season next.

You guys want me to get a antonini one or something xD

(im a shirt collector so um....dont hit me xD)
MizNelson
Erm, I don't know about this one. Leave the white stripes to the band, if you know what I mean.
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Jun 9 2011, 06:59 PM) *
Erm, I don't know about this one. Leave the white stripes to the band, if you know what I mean.

schweet band smile.gif
arivanjj
QUOTE (Kazdoodle @ Jun 10 2011, 07:35 AM) *
You guys want me to get a antonini one or something xD

gattuso one please. i will pay u back the cost of the jersey if it happens biggrin.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Jun 10 2011, 05:19 AM) *
gattuso one please. i will pay u back the cost of the jersey if it happens biggrin.gif

biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Kazdoodle
Sure. gattuso it will be. haha.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.