Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Allegri: Losing title would be suicide
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > News Dump
anano1214
Milan boss Massimiliano Allegri believes not winning the Scudetto now would be suicide.

Milan went six points clear at the top on Sunday after Napoli lost 2-1 at home to Udinese.

“The result at the San Paolo is important. There is still a lot to play for, but six points are a lot to recover.

“Not winning the Scudetto now would be suicide.”

Asked to reveal the name of a player he would like to coach in the future, Allegri said: “Marek Hamsik.

“He has important qualities and seeing his young age notable margins for improvement too.”

Football Italia
X-Offender
He's right.
Rossoneri7
Hamsik to Milan anyone ? unsure.gif

I say we try Merkel for one more season 96.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Apr 18 2011, 11:11 PM) *
Hamsik to Milan anyone ? unsure.gif

I say we try Merkel for one more season 96.gif

biggrin.gif
Zed.D
Bring us Hamsik! YEAH cool.gif I'm glad Allegri likes him cause it makes it more probably that we will see him at Milan. he's undoubtedly a player we could use.

Although.. with Napoli's recent success and CL football, I can't see why he would want to leave/Napoli would want to sell.
dst
I liked Hamsik at first but then in all the big matches I watched him play he looked average.
acid911
+1. He is not big club material, lacks mental strength in big matches. sleep.gif Now, Cavani, that's another story!
X-Offender
QUOTE (dst @ Apr 19 2011, 12:38 PM) *
I liked Hamsik at first but then in all the big matches I watched him play he looked average.

+1
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.