Full Version: Milan Jersey 11/12
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Other
Pages: 1, 2, 3
Jack Bauer
Don't know if true or not.

http://twitpic.com/4fdk9l

http://twitpic.com/4fdkov
TriniKing_CE
Very old school, somehow I doubt it though.
kurtsimonw
Would love the away one to be true.
Jack Bauer
Milan Are Brilliant
Really don't like it.
X-Offender
Awful. sleep.gif
Jack Bauer
Too white.
Ry4n
the lines are so thin.....if they were going to make it look like the Milan centenary Kit they should have done a better job.
Dracoris
Slowly growing on me, but I dislike. I hope the leaked away one is the true one, that one is gorgeous.
Zed.D

I like it. this season's jersey didn't have enough stripes. the new one has too many. but too many is still better than too few as it looks more classic. but that's just me. I don't care that much about jerseys anymore.
Jack Bauer
Zed.D
I think the problems is the shorts, they should be black not white. this jersey with black shorts and black socks would look much better.
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 2 2011, 06:56 PM) *
I think the problems is the shorts, they should be black not white. this jersey with black shorts and black socks would look much better.

I expect the shorts are white to match all the white on the shirt! I think the shirt would look much better without the three white stripes on the shoulder.
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 2 2011, 07:56 PM) *

No, it aren't the shorts, the shirt just is really ugly. (The white on the shoulers, a big no, but also way too thin black stripes, it's really awful.) Milan plays in white shorts, that's how it is, anyway.
TriniKing_CE
Too much white on the jerseys.

Who knows - it may grow on me, but as of 'now' I don't like those white bands around the sleeves.
Habitant
its pretty cool, CAnt wait to buy it with the scudetto badge!!!!
servbot
Not a fan. I was going to wait to replace my Ronaldinho jersey until next fall to get one with a Scudetto badge on it, but I really don't like this design, guess I'll buy this season's edition instead.
Dracoris
QUOTE (servbot @ May 2 2011, 07:27 PM) *
Not a fan. I was going to wait to replace my Ronaldinho jersey until next fall to get one with a Scudetto badge on it, but I really don't like this design, guess I'll buy this season's edition instead.

Wait to see if the away jersey looks as good as the "leaked" photo
Jack Bauer
We are gonna play with the new jersey in our next home game against Cagliari.

The second and third jersey will be presented in July.
Zed.D
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ May 2 2011, 10:18 PM) *
I expect the shorts are white to match all the white on the shirt! I think the shirt would look much better without the three white stripes on the shoulder.

It looks more Adidas-y this way, I guess.

QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ May 2 2011, 10:26 PM) *
No, it aren't the shorts, the shirt just is really ugly. (The white on the shoulers, a big no, but also way too thin black stripes, it's really awful.) Milan plays in white shorts, that's how it is, anyway.

For me, white shorts suck way more than a couple of tiny white stripes on the jersey. give me the new jersey with black shorts instead of last season's jersey with white shorts any day.
Jack Sparrow
I don't like the new jersey. I thought they would look good with the white shorts...but they don't. It looked a bit awkward in the pictures.

I might just have to wait for the away jersey then.
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ May 3 2011, 11:33 AM) *
I don't like the new jersey. I thought they would look good with the white shorts...but they don't. It looked a bit awkward in the pictures.

I might just have to wait for the away jersey then.

Why wait? http://soccerlens.com/shirts/files/2011/03...n-1112-away.jpg
Jack Sparrow
Is that a sure thing? Coz I mistrust all those 'leaked' jerseys biggrin.gif
Danny
Absolutely hate it. Hate hate hate. Far too white, stripes too thin and numerous. Hideous.
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ May 3 2011, 12:07 PM) *
Is that a sure thing? Coz I mistrust all those 'leaked' jerseys biggrin.gif

Good question. Not sure about the away shirt. This (home) seems for real though: http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-...75_992141_n.jpg
Jack Sparrow
QUOTE (Danny @ May 3 2011, 03:38 PM) *
Absolutely hate it. Hate hate hate. Far too white, stripes too thin and numerous. Hideous.

I'm just gonna hope for the old adage, "Ugly jersey, Beautiful season". It's the season that makes the jersey and not vice-versa. wink.gif

Right? unsure.gif
Danny
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ May 3 2011, 11:20 AM) *
I'm just gonna hope for the old adage, "Ugly jersey, Beautiful season". It's the season that makes the jersey and not vice-versa. wink.gif

Right? unsure.gif

Agree to an extent and I'm sure I'll come to accept it, but it is a bit ironic that the strip of the Rossoneri, the red and blacks, is in fact more red and white than anything.
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ May 3 2011, 10:20 AM) *

Right? unsure.gif

The ugliest jersey I've ever seen was the one with the big black box around bwin, I think it was 07/08. Ugliest thing I've ever seen, and an even uglier season, ending up 5th in the table, dropped in the last 16 against Arsenal in the CL. So your theory does not stand jack tongue.gif
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ May 3 2011, 01:10 PM) *
Good question. Not sure about the away shirt. This (home) seems for real though: http://a1.sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-...75_992141_n.jpg

Home shirt of course is real and presented, but the away (and third) shirt will be presented only in 2-3 month so what you have as away shirt is only a leaked version that most probably won't be the true version.
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ May 3 2011, 05:36 PM) *
Home shirt of course is real and presented, but the away (and third) shirt will be presented only in 2-3 month so what you have as away shirt is only a leaked version that most probably won't be the true version.

Aye, I did not know we have to wait for that so long. Why don't thy present them all at the same time? unsure.gif
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ May 3 2011, 06:48 PM) *
Aye, I did not know we have to wait for that so long. Why don't thy present them all at the same time? unsure.gif

Don't know. It wasn't at the same time last season either.
samira
The away one looks good, I prefer this season shirt.
The away shirt looks like Juventus away shirt without the italian flag on it.
Bluesummers
I agree with you guys, too many stripes. But at least it isn't as bad as inter's away jersey this year laugh.gif
arivanjj
so basically i'm the only one that likes the jersey? biggrin.gif sad.gif
Jack Sparrow
It might look good on the field...but I'm gonna look like a dork if I ever step out of the house wearing that. What does it go with? It can't even go with jeans!!! dry.gif

arivanjj
hahaha i dont know what ur talking bout. its a sharp sexy jersey!
Zed.D
QUOTE (arivanjj @ May 4 2011, 02:51 AM) *
so basically i'm the only one that likes the jersey? biggrin.gif sad.gif

I do too (as well as habitant). I'm not sure why everyone says it's ugly and hideous. honestly.
arivanjj
QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 4 2011, 06:05 PM) *
I do too (as well as habitant). I'm not sure why everyone says it's ugly and hideous. honestly.

cool.gif

i will order it as soon as they have the badge options available on the asia store website
Zed.D
Same here! I've never bought our jerseys before cause they're a bit overpriced here, but this one with the trecolori will be worth it.

I'm so excited about the badge biggrin.gif been a while...
dst
I like it too though not very much.

QUOTE (Zed.D @ May 4 2011, 11:36 AM) *
Same here! I've never bought our jerseys before cause they're a bit overpriced here, but this one with the trecolori will be worth it.

Yeah that's what I'm really looking forward to, a shirt with the scudetto on it!
Fillipo Simone
Can't remember the last time I saw such an awful Milan jersey design.
han2503
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ May 10 2011, 05:37 PM) *
Can't remember the last time I saw such an awful Milan jersey design.

wink.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
I still think even that one is leaps and bounds above what they're going to have.
acid911
QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ May 13 2011, 04:10 PM) *
I still think even that one is leaps and bounds above what they're going to have.

+1. sleep.gif Or should I say, +infinity.
dst
I'm with han, I'd rather have puke on my shirt than that black frame behind the bwin logo.
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (dst @ May 13 2011, 01:43 PM) *
I'm with han, I'd rather have puke on my shirt than that black frame behind the bwin logo.

The way the logo was put on was just stupid, it looked like a sticker. Though the actual design of the shirt behind that is far nicer than this years in my opinion.
acid911
QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ May 13 2011, 06:00 PM) *
Though the actual design of the shirt behind that is far nicer than this years in my opinion.

My thoughts exactly. smile.gif The stripes and overall design of that shirt is quite modern and nice looking. I recall there was a lot of hue and cry that year, though, nothing compared to the comments I have seen for this season. Really, I don't have a problem with kits and I practically hate the new one like there is no tomorrow.
han2503
QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ May 13 2011, 11:10 AM) *

Nope, I still don't think that one can be surpassed, I just can't get past that logo. Bwin was a tacky enough sponsor, to have that huge black box behind it made it even more unbareable. Personally for me, the new kit's problem are all those white stripes, especially the ones along the shoulders. We'll see how they look on the field tomorrow. And even better, next season with the tricolori in the middle king.gif Personally I think that makes any piece of sh!t shirt look beutiful

QUOTE (dst @ May 13 2011, 12:43 PM) *

Agreed
dst
QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ May 13 2011, 04:00 PM) *
The way the logo was put on was just stupid, it looked like a sticker. Though the actual design of the shirt behind that is far nicer than this years in my opinion.

It probably is but that "sticker" just ruins it for me, it does not matter what's behind it really.

even my favorite recent jersey...

would look awful with that thing on it I believe.
Zed.D
That black box behind the bwin logo remains the worst thing that's happened to this club in the new millennium.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.