Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Derbytime
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Maikan
I am a huge Milanfan from Sweden. Me and three friends of mine have bought tickets for the match against Inter but I just recently heard that you need to have a membershipcard to enter the arena and I just wonder if this information is correct and if it is how can we become members before the match?

Thankful for answers

Michael
Rossoneri7
Welcome to Milanfan Michael,

You don't need to be a member to go to the match, tickets are fine. But for security reasons, match tickets are no longer sold via regular box offices; the tickets have to be authentic, meaning they should have your name already printed on the tickets. Usually tickets are purchased through Italian banks or from outside Italy using this Link will take you to a legitimate ticket master.

So, just make sure your tickets are authentic, because the security measures are very strict.

Anyways .. Have a blast and bring us the 3 points ! devil.gif
Milan3990
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Mar 14 2011, 08:55 PM) *
Welcome to Milanfan Michael,

You don't need to be a member to go to the match, tickets are fine. But for security reasons, match tickets are no longer sold via regular box offices; the tickets have to be authentic, meaning they should have your name already printed on the tickets. Usually tickets are purchased through Italian banks or from outside Italy using this Link will take you to a legitimate ticket master.

So, just make sure your tickets are authentic, because the security measures are very strict.

Anyways .. Have a blast and bring us the 3 points ! devil.gif

Hey!
And thanks for your link. But it says that the tickts for foreigners are sold out...
Is there any other way to get tickets? I've a friend in Milano who would be able to buy them in the bank. But will there really be bank sale or will all the tickets be sold out before??
Thanks for a short reply...
X-Offender
I think the tickets have already been sold out. And even if your mate could manage to find any available, he wouldn't be able to buy more than one ticket. Moreover, the club has made arrangements so that tickets are purchased solely and exclusively by those who are in possession of a Cuore Rossonero card. Strict measures are taken so that no tickets are sold in the black market. They don't want that tickets reserved to Milan fans to fall in the hands of merdazzurri maggots.
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 16 2011, 09:52 PM) *
merdazzurri maggots.

i like It tongue.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.