Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Legrottaglie
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players > Past Players
Fillipo Simone
Welcome Nicola! I hope he recovers soon. His debut wasn't bad after all.
Fishdoll
+1 cookie.gif

Get well soon.
Fishdoll
Addendum on the injury: according to Mediaset, Lego was paralysed for several minutes after the knee-to-head incident. He recovered movement (apparently the neck/spinal column thing is more of a concern than the head tihng as there was no skull fracture). So really, this one could have been an awful lot worse.
Dracoris
Kozak = dirt bag.
Jack Sparrow
+1.

He'll get his. dry.gif
han2503
Considering he did it on purpose and nearly not only ended a fellow player's career but seriously injured him, I hope Kozak rots in hell. It would be an emberassment to have a player like that on my team
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (han2503 @ Feb 6 2011, 02:11 PM) *
Considering he did it on purpose and nearly not only ended a fellow player's career but seriously injured him, I hope Kozak rots in hell. It would be an emberassment to have a player like that on my team

Indeed. +1000000000000
Jack Bauer

Legrottaglie can play in the next Harry Poter movie 96.gif
anano1214
Legrottaglie: Milan is God's will

Nicola Legrottaglie says God's will was behind his transfer from Juventus to Milan in the January transfer window.

The veteran defender surprisingly crossed the divide after Juventus brought in Andrea Barzagli from Wolfsburg.

“My move to Milan was also a project wanted by Jesus,” Legrottaglie said.

“I was a step away from signing for Cesena: but I wasn't convinced and so I decide to take some time. I started to pray and I felt that I should wait until the last moment. Then came a phone call from Adriano Galliani: it was God's will.

Asked about next week's clash with Inter, Legrottaglie said: “After the derby we are all going to celebrate together in church.”

Football Italia
X-Offender
God doesn't like Milan then.
Fillipo Simone
rolleyes.gif sarcasm till the end of days...
X-Offender
I love how you're so sensitive. biggrin.gif
Fillipo Simone
I think we all should be even more sensitive.
arivanjj
how long is this fellow out for?
X-Offender
He's not out.
arivanjj
oh when did he recover? was he on the bench last game or is he just another sokratis case?
X-Offender
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Mar 26 2011, 01:57 PM) *
oh when did he recover? was he on the bench last game or is he just another sokratis case?

Recover from what? The head injury? That was two months ago. He's always been available. He isn't on the bench simply because he's pure crap. Don't compare him to Sokratis. Sokratis is 22 and has notable margins for improvement. Legrottaglie is a 34-year-old dud that should be a priest rather than a footballer.
Fillipo Simone
rolleyes.gif stop making fun of someones religion at once!
X-Offender
I will never stop making fun of useless players, get used to it.
Fillipo Simone
1. You're also making fun of religion. Don't do that. I'm not especially religious myself, but there are many people who are. Respect is the word you have to learn.

2. Again. Making fun of "useless" players that cost us almost nothing and can give us depth is so low. Lego, just like Favalli and the other "useless" players still deserve respect, but they are easy targets for people who try to look decisive and mighty in their crude judgments. I hope one day you'll become useless like we all do in your eyes and someone will make fun of you.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 26 2011, 10:38 PM) *
I hope one day you'll become useless like we all do in your eyes and someone will make fun of you.

You speak of respect, this is probably the rudest thing I've read in this forum. You have to distinguish between making fun of someone indirectly without meaning any harm, and blatantly bashing a person directly for the above reason. Very low Fillippo, very low. sleep.gif
Fillipo Simone
Yep, it is also the rudest post I've ever made here. How can you not mean any harm when you say someone is "useless" and should "rather be a priest then a footballer"? It's just picking on easy targets, whatever your motivation is. I'm sick and tired of it.

But I don't get why you consider it rude. It's the same logic you use. As soon as someone fails to be 100% fit, young and successfull, he becomes useless and is open to be bashed.
X-Offender
Dude, I'm referring to individuals in third person view, who don't read these forums, and even if they did, they wouldn't give a damn considering all the insults they may incur on a daily basis. Like I said, it's one thing making fun of someone indirectly, and another insulting someone directly like you did.

Besides, you get my comments way too seriously. I might get mad once in a while to a certain player when he underperforms, and that's only natural. Many of us do it. Sometimes I get cheeky and throw in a jest for the sake of it, which you transform into a shocking drama event. The "Legrottaglie should be a priest rather then a footballer" comment was nothing more than an ironic joke. If you consider it severely offensive, then you must GROW A F*CKING SENSE OF HUMOR!!!
Zed.D
Legrottaglie should be a priest rather then a footballer

I thought ^^ was pretty funny!

As for Legro's words, I don't like it when footballers (or their wives!) link every lame thing to religion, Jesus Christ or God's will. these things are every person's own business, they shouldn't come out and publicize it all the time. it's pretentious and disgusting in my eyes.
Fillipo Simone
I might get mad once in a while to a certain player when he underperforms, and that's only natural. Many of us do it.

You see, this I can understand and accept. What is to me unacceptable is bashing players who are easy targets with your "special sense of humor." I said it many times before: this is a MILAN forum. We should threat our players with respect and always think on the possibility there are some Lego fans among us. Otherwise this forum will stand only for duplicity; some players here are overprotected by "fanboys" others are bashed and laught at in any oppotunity. It's unfair.

Sometimes I get cheeky and throw in a jest for the sake of it, which you transform into a shocking drama event.

Actio-reactio. Don't call me a drama queen the second time please, cause you ain't much better too wink.gif

and another insulting someone directly like you did

Sorry my post maybe reflected my bad charcter or schadenfreude, but there was nothing to be insulted with!

Zed.D
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 27 2011, 01:01 PM) *
some players here are overprotected by "fanboys"

I feel insulted!
Jack Sparrow
^^^

God! We've been spoiling you a little too much on this forum. Time for some tough love! tongue.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Mar 27 2011, 10:31 AM) *
You see, this I can understand and accept. What is to me unacceptable is bashing players who are easy targets with your "special sense of humor." I said it many times before: this is a MILAN forum. We should threat our players with respect and always think on the possibility there are some Lego fans among us. Otherwise this forum will stand only for duplicity; some players here are overprotected by "fanboys" others are bashed and laught at in any oppotunity. It's unfair.

Sorry pal, but people are not the same. Unless there are some forum guidelines that strictly say we should treat every player with respect, I'm not inclined to do so. It's a free forum. Everyone has the right to express their own opinion. Just like drucurl bashes Ibrahimovic on a daily basis, or Zed defends Pato as if he was his own son, I too have the right to express my own opinion towards certain players. Bias will always be part of any sporting community, live with it.

QUOTE (Zed.D @ Mar 27 2011, 10:31 AM) *
As for Legro's words, I don't like it when footballers (or their wives!) link every lame thing to religion, Jesus Christ or God's will. these things are every person's own business, they shouldn't come out and publicize it all the time. it's pretentious and disgusting in my eyes.

+1
Fillipo Simone
Yes, you're free to express yours. As I did aslo. Now we can all laugh loudly.
acid911
Instead of laughing loudly, can we all dance and make up? friends.gif

APACHE DANCE - HASAN BABA
Jack Sparrow
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Mar 27 2011, 07:23 PM) *
Sorry pal, but people are not the same. Unless there are some forum guidelines that strictly say we should treat every player with respect, I'm not inclined to do so. It's a free forum. Everyone has the right to express their own opinion. Just like drucurl bashes Ibrahimovic on a daily basis, or Zed defends Pato as if he was his own son, I too have the right to express my own opinion towards certain players. Bias will always be part of any sporting community, live with it.

Okay...then if you have the time please go here where you might find this little statement, among a lot of others:

Insults to any players: We understand that during the course of a match, emotions might get the better of us leading to posts like this:

"Seedorf is a f@cking useless piece of sh!t"; "Omg...look at what that sick f@ck- Dida just did";

These are examples, since the above are the two most criticised players on the forum. While it would be great when once tempers cool down if you could go back and edit the posts...please understand that during a match is the ONLY time when such posts will be entertained.

Terms like these shall NOT be accepted for a human being and a top level player at that. If you do persist you shall be warned and your post edited. Continued belligerence will just result in your posting rights going out the window.

Once again the same rules of 'jest exemption' applies. At least in this case it is obvious when you're jesting and when you're not.

"Hey Zeddie...Pato is a useless piece of cr@p!:P" *runs* ---->THIS IS JEST
"Omg..I cannot believe that we have this Brazilian prick playing for us. There are far better Italians! "---->THIS IS UNCALLED FOR

Bias will be part of any sporting community..true. Controlling it is therefore mandatory isn't it? This is a free forum, not a free-for-all forum. wink.gif

And dru has been called up for bashing Ibra and Allegri quite a lot. Maybe you haven't noticed. Why don't you ask him directly if he hasn't?
X-Offender
Err, I don't think I've ever called someone a "piece of sh*t" or a "f*ckhead". I only limit myself to saying "this player is useless, old, unnecessary etc". There's a huge difference. wink.gif
CHU-LIP
I kinda forgot we have this guy in our squad.

I expected this to be an useless signing.
KillerMax
My move to Milan was also a project wanted by Jesus.”
“Strange that Legrottaglie should answer the call of The Diavolo

From Football Italia biggrin.gif
11 ~ тäнvä
Ahahah that one about 'the diavolo' is pretty good biggrin.gif
Anyway, I love the way this guy is in peace with the world thanks to his faith... He is professional and I am sure that, if it will be needed, we will find him ready to do his own for Milan.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.