Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: River Plate want 18 Mil for Rabona Lamela
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News
xcube

Erik Lamela to Milan for 12 million euro? "To tell you the truth, their offer was a bit low...". These are the words of a River Plate director reported by the Argentine daily Clarin. According to them, River have no rush to sell the player and they'll do it for 18 million euro. Clarin also reported that yesterday Lamela, who is on holiday in Mar del Plata, was implored by the fans to stay at River Plate.

However, as learned by Calciomercato.com last week, Milan and River Plate are negotiating for 12 million euro.
----------------------

I saw couple of videos on youtube about the player, he got skills !

Check them [Here] - [Here]
William405
He can't possibly be worth 18million euros...I thought 12 was a lot,lol.
xcube
QUOTE (William405 @ Dec 30 2010, 11:02 AM) *
He can't possibly be worth 18million euros...I thought 12 was a lot,lol.

Well they start with 18 then 12 mil, then when galliani takes charge of the negotiation the deal may become 9 mil tongue.gif
Brian Birkin
Personally i do not know this player but we are not known since latest years to fork out much money. It would not surprise me if it is a situation of 'less than 18 or no deal' from Galliani.
il_diavolo_mtl
god i hope he has bad teeth...or this a a smokescreen
amancik
I don't think we need to spend that amount of money considering we've got enough great attackers.
xcube
Well considering Ronaldinho may leave Milan this year and we could get around 15-20 Mil from the transfer then we could get this player less than 18 Mil.
X-Offender
QUOTE (xcube @ Jan 1 2011, 12:24 AM) *
Well considering Ronaldinho may leave Milan this year and we could get around 15-20 Mil from the transfer then we could get this player less than 18 Mil.

laugh.gif What planet do you live on? We won't be getting a penny from Dinho's sale.
Fillipo Simone
Anyway, that Lamela transfer is a strange one. Cashing out so fast for such a unknown and questionable player.
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Dec 31 2010, 11:27 PM) *
laugh.gif What planet do you live on? We won't be getting a penny from Dinho's sale.

We're getting 8 mil. from his sale and 4 mil. left from his current contract and that's 12 mil.

Jack Bauer
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Jan 1 2011, 05:55 PM) *
We're getting 8 mil. from his sale and 4 mil. left from his current contract and that's 12 mil.

Gremio won't pay 8mil for him. They don't have it and Galliani said 8mill in the first place just to discourage Ronaldinho's brother/agent from the demand to receive what he should have been earned till the end of the season with us.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 1 2011, 04:24 PM) *
Anyway, that Lamela transfer is a strange one. Cashing out so fast for such a unknown and questionable player.

If our board is willing to spend such a considerable amount for such a young and unknown player, it means he must be REALLY GOOD.

QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Jan 1 2011, 07:00 PM) *
Gremio won't pay 8mil for him. They don't have it and Galliani said 8mill in the first place just to discourage Ronaldinho's brother/agent from the demand to receive what he should have been earned till the end of the season with us.

Exactly.
amancik
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jan 2 2011, 01:51 AM) *
If our board is willing to spend such a considerable amount for such a young and unknown player, it means he must be REALLY GOOD.

Why does it seem like we're the only one interested though? I mean if we're gonna argue about Pato, they were plenty of suitors before we bought him. I'm just not sure about this guy.
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (amancik @ Jan 1 2011, 03:45 PM) *
Why does it seem like we're the only one interested though? I mean if we're gonna argue about Pato, they were plenty of suitors before we bought him. I'm just not sure about this guy.

He is monitored by many European clubs, in fact Barcelona even tried to sign him when he was just 12 years old.

I think that alone should prove to be a hint that he has potential. Also too, that over 5 years have passed and interest is still shown in him, it's likely to mean that he has been progressing well.
amancik
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Jan 2 2011, 07:07 AM) *
He is monitored by many European clubs, in fact Barcelona even tried to sign him when he was just 12 years old.

I think that alone should prove to be a hint that he has potential. Also too, that over 5 years have passed and interest is still shown in him, it's likely to mean that he has been progressing well.

Even if it's true, I think 18 mil euros a bit too much though. But if we can get him for 10-15 mil euros then it's okay.
ForzaMaldini
C5N on the Milan bid
xcube
Well Milan need a young players to start a young team, They have Alex Merkel which i think has very good potential along with Verdi and Pato.

As for Lamela i think he's good for 5-8 Mil not more than that.
William405
Merkel didn't show me any potential yesterday...He has to prove himself in any game when he can play with the first team.
xcube
QUOTE (William405 @ Jan 3 2011, 04:35 PM) *
Merkel didn't show me any potential yesterday...He has to prove himself in any game when he can play with the first team.

Well he did show himself in the preparation games starting this season along with verdi but as you said he need more time and more games to play.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.