Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Milan in Dubai 2010
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > News Dump
alikchouri
doea any one has any info about Milan trip this year?? where they will train, which hotel they will stay? are they gonna play any match??
Ry4n
QUOTE (alikchouri @ Dec 15 2010, 09:43 PM) *
doea any one has any info about Milan trip this year?? where they will train, which hotel they will stay? are they gonna play any match??

Not sure yet mate i have heard it on the news but Milan's Website should tell us soon what the teams plans are after christmas keep posted wink.gif
alikchouri
I knew that the team will be here in Dubai 27 December, nothing more, cant wait to know more.
Fishdoll
laugh.gif laugh.gif laugh.gif Robinho missed the plane. (according to mediaset)

Oops.

alikchouri
tomorrow the team will practice in Al Ahli field in Dubai, and i will be there laugh.gif
hope i can catch some pics with the pleayers wink.gif
TriniKing_CE
If you do, be sure to post them.
Ry4n
I'm going to the 3pm training session third time i'm seeing them train and then play in Dubai ill take some pictures aswell with my new 550D camera biggrin.gif
alikchouri
is it at 3PM duabi time?? coz someone told the training will start at 6pm !!!!!
are you sure?
Ry4n
QUOTE (alikchouri @ Dec 28 2010, 12:50 PM) *
is it at 3PM duabi time?? coz someone told the training will start at 6pm !!!!!
are you sure?

http://www.acmilan.com/en/news/show/131389
alikchouri
QUOTE (Ry4n @ Dec 28 2010, 01:22 PM) *

Thank you my friend smile.gif
Ry4n
QUOTE (alikchouri @ Dec 28 2010, 02:48 PM) *
Thank you my friend smile.gif

la moskila tongue.gif
Fishdoll
I will give you a cookie (from my person, not me!) if you get good photos of Nesta. 96.gif
Ry4n
QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Dec 28 2010, 06:40 PM) *
I will give you a cookie (from my person, not me!) if you get good photos of Nesta. 96.gif

i hope there good there all on my facebook now pm me if you want my name to find me on facebook to see them
ForzaMaldini

Cassano & Berretta

X-Offender
I wish I was in Dubai right now. tongue.gif
Rossoneri7
I was just thinking .. Where can I get tickets for this match ?

Scratch that .. Vergin megastores accross the Middle East are selling them for; $54 Category 1, $41 Category 2, $27 Category 3
ForzaMaldini
Oke, thats for the tickets. What will you pay for a hotel in DUBAI tongue.gif
Ry4n
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Dec 31 2010, 08:30 PM) *
I was just thinking .. Where can I get tickets for this match ?

Scratch that .. Vergin megastores accross the Middle East are selling them for; $54 Category 1, $41 Category 2, $27 Category 3

yeah its stupid prices this time round it was cheaper when we played Hamburg and Virgin got allocated pretty shitty seating but we still get to see Milan play !! will you be at the match then
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.