Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Where do you watch Milan games?
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Other
X-Offender
Just curious.

Until 2-3 years ago, I used to watch them on TV at home. When I came to Italy, it was a mix of both pubs and internet, mostly the second. Now I've done a subscription to Mediaset Premium and watch them on TV again.
kurtsimonw
Mix of tv and internet (usually MyP2P or atdhe.net).

ESPN has the UK rights to Serie A football, so they get some Milan games. Sky Sports has the rights to all (except 1, which ITV gets, but that always has an English team) Champions League games. Then I watch as many as I can on the net.
acid911
Yeah, a bit of a mix of TV and internet for me too. smile.gif Up until last year it was all online for me, except the CL matches. This season we get Serie A on cable, and they show a preference to Milan matches, which is never a bad thing. And then there are the full match caps as well, and I download those recorded videos in case I missed an important match.

As usual, Bet365 live streaming is number one for league matches, the only downside is the rather small window.
acid911
DP. sleep.gif
William405
Tv at home.Perk:I can go crazy when we score a goal.
pacang
at home most of the time.. most local pubs here doesn't show Milan's game..
Dracoris
espn3 for serie a games here, then i pray for a good stream for champs league games.
Fillipo Simone
TV, home, only Milan-fans allowed. No opposition.
TriniKing_CE
At home & internet.

If by chance Milan meets up in the CL with a team supported by a friend, I sometimes consider watching it together.

If they were Milan fan bars of some sort around I might have considered watching it there, as I think I might enjoy watching games with other passionate Milan fans, but we don't have that luxury down here.

Then again... most people tend to annoy me so it's probably for the best as it lies to avoid confrontations & differences in opinion. laugh.gif
Woorya
Al Jazeera sport package containing 10 channels fully covering all of Seria A but also La Liga, CL, FA cup, international football and much much more....

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Al_Jazeera_Sports

Two points except the coverage is that you can choose if you want english or arabic commentators during the matches. Also Al Jazeera have done a good job hiring high profile football analysts including Alessandro Altobelli and Cesar Maldini for the Serie A and also profiles as Laudrup and Sacchi at some occasions....

best buy I've ever done
William405
I have the same one,all analysts are great.But,the english commentators suck,seriously.Most of them don't know how to speak English.
Danny
Good and interesting thread thumbup.gif

At home in my case, formerly exclusively on streams online but I started to get irritated by buffering and the like so splashed the cash on ESPN which shows a lot of Milan matches (and Rangers). Naturally the first game I watched on it was the weekend there and we lost miserably to Roma. I was looking forward to a shiny performance and result on my HDTV but it wasn't to be.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.