Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Please tell me I'm not the only one that finds this ridiculous
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Other
Warchant
why is a book written about a milan/italian legend have a picture of him wearing a chelsea shirt on the front cover? I understand that's where he is now, but seriously...just ridiculous.

X-Offender
I'm guessing that's a republication of his autobiography in England after his success with Chelsea. This is the cover of the original book.

agenth
is this book a good read?
I may be interested in buying it.

I guess the english cover looks better from a neutral view, since he doesn't have a double chin there xD
X-Offender
QUOTE (agenth @ Sep 7 2010, 05:34 PM) *
is this book a good read?
I may be interested in buying it.

Can't say, I haven't read it.
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (Warchant @ Sep 7 2010, 02:13 PM) *
why is a book written about a milan/italian legend have a picture of him wearing a chelsea shirt on the front cover? I understand that's where he is now, but seriously...just ridiculous.

I'm jealous...
X-Offender
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Sep 7 2010, 10:13 PM) *
I'm jealous...

About Carlo having an autobiography? unsure.gif
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Sep 7 2010, 08:16 PM) *
About Carlo having an autobiography? unsure.gif

laugh.gif no

About him in chelsea shirt. I'd like him to see in Milan's shirt he is my favorite coach, ever.
CHU-LIP
Why? One word: marketing (England -> Chelsea)

They probably will think they will sell more of them this way (in England).
Jack Sparrow
Guardian book review

cry.gif I hope to lay my hands on this book ASAP.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Sep 8 2010, 08:20 AM) *
Guardian book review

cry.gif I hope to lay my hands on this book ASAP.

cry.gif Where ? How ? When ?
Habitant
"There are times when I stand up in front of a full-length mirror and act like a contortionist. I twist my neck and I stare at my ***. My fat butt cheeks aren't a particularly edifying spectacle but… over time it's taught me a lesson: my *** is earthquake-proof." laugh.gif
Bluesummers
I'm def buying this wub.gif
agenth
I'm interested on what he has to say on the matter of Silvio smile.gif
abanovac
i also wish to read this book. looks good.
MizNelson
Look how he's carrying copies of the book in his hands. Either he has really big mitts or it's a small book.
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Sep 7 2010, 09:19 PM) *
laugh.gif no

About him in chelsea shirt. I'd like him to see in Milan's shirt he is my favorite coach, ever.

what about Arrigo Saachi and Don Fabio?
Jack Sparrow
Possible case of Too young, thank God! biggrin.gif

tongue.gif

I'm still Loling about Carlo's confession that Gullit lifted Fabio and hung him on a hook. laugh.gif Footballers those days had BALLSS!!!

Imagine what Ferdinand would do if he were chewed out by Fabio. Call a press conference? Make a reality TV show? Give an exclusive interview to NotW?
MizNelson
The latter, no doubt.
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Sep 10 2010, 03:28 PM) *
what about Arrigo Saachi and Don Fabio?

I've not seen a lot of their games with Milan. Maybe Sacchi is/was better than Carlo but he is still #1 for me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.