Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Proposal
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Other
Luka33
I tried to contact the administrator of the website, but it doesn't allow me to do that.

I represent an important italian forum on Ac Milan. I'm interested in talking about a special affiliation with this forum...

Administrators or moderators: please contact me, i would like to speak to you!

Ps: sorry for the poor english wink.gif
Rossoneri7
You got drugs or alcohol there ? 96.gif
Luka33
I'm serious.. I'm not kidding. If i could talk with an administrator...
acid911
QUOTE (Luka33 @ Sep 4 2010, 07:08 PM) *
I'm serious.. I'm not kidding. If i could talk with an administrator...

LOL, he was only joking. cool.gif Mike or another Admin will get in touch with you I am sure and hear what you have to say and propose. Just wait till they get online later in the day.
Tennie
I'm one of the moderators here (and the one who speaks/reads the best Italian). Which languages is your forum in?

Also, I'm sure m1ke will be in touch -- he may be busy this weekend, however.
Luka33
QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 4 2010, 07:21 PM) *
I'm one of the moderators here (and the one who speaks/reads the best Italian). Which languages is your forum in?

Also, I'm sure m1ke will be in touch -- he may be busy this weekend, however.

My forum is italian. It's one of the bigger in italy based on Ac Milan.

If you want, i'll give you the link, so you can check.
Tennie
That'd be great! Feel free to post the link. smile.gif
Luka33
http://milanworld.forumfree.it/

You can see the record of the forum in the bottom of the page...

It's one of the biggest, in Italy. You could pick some fresh news, and we'll have an interesting "international point" smile.gif
Jack Bauer
Your forum looks good, Luka. Too bad I'm not fluent in Italian.
Luka33
If you click on the english flag, google will traduce the pages for you. It's not an high level service, but it's the best available on in internet.
d'Arc.LP
.: Milan World Forum:.
Have 963,265 posts, 45,232 topics, 1,369 members, 1525341 total visits, 8,909 visits this month, 29 ยบ in Top Forum

I'm impressed.

Good job.
Milan Are Brilliant
Yes, the owners of this site have done pretty well. Though less members than Milanfan, the forum seems to boast a larger number of regular active participants.

'm1ke' is the person to contact, or await a response regarding the 'Proposal' as he is the sole-admin/owner of the site!
MizNelson
Funny, the site does not load AT ALL for me.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ Sep 5 2010, 02:50 AM) *
Yes, the owners of this site have done pretty well. Though less members than Milanfan, the forum seems to boast a larger number of regular active participants.

'm1ke' is the person to contact, or await a response regarding the 'Proposal' as he is the sole-admin/owner of the site!

I do find it quite funny that the biggest Italian based Milan forum has less memebers than an English Milan forum.
Bluesummers
finally!

Its great to see our forum finally getting some recognition happy.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 5 2010, 06:43 AM) *
I do find it quite funny that the biggest Italian based Milan forum has less memebers than an English Milan forum.

Yeah, that's the point I was trying to make as regards to the post count. I would expect say a English-based Villa forum to have a lot more posts, than another one in a completely different language.

Unfortunately, for Milanfan, we get a lot of registered bot accounts coming in that need to be gotten rid of (which I believe Mike is currently working on). We also have a lot of accounts that have 0 posts, now these could be bots or they could just be people registering, then being able to view hidden aspects of the forum, just not posting so we need to be kind of careful with deletion of accounts!

I would expect this site, in terms of it's stats/visitors etc to have it's own domain rather than a sub-domain of a free forum. But they do have a good active member base.
Luka33
Up biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.