Full Version: Robinho
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players > Past Players
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Portman

He's in. Bem-vindo Robinho!
TriniKing_CE
Welcome!!!!
acid911
Welcome to Milan! laugh.gif Now let's win something this season. devil.gif cool.gif
X-Offender
Welcome champion! A player I've always admired. king.gif
d'Arc.LP
Welcome Robinho.
Jack Bauer

Welcome!!
samira
Welcome Robinho!
anano1214
welcome
Fishdoll
Meh.

Forzamilanandwelcome, I guess.
d'Arc.LP
elcordobez
So now it's done

who do you think will get no.11 ?

samira
what is zlatan getting?
Rossoneri7
WTF ?! blink.gif

Hey !!
Fishdoll
mistlsmile.gif

Hi, R7! innocent.gif
Ry4n
He better track back like Ronnie did in the Lecce game or im gunna kick the TV !!!

oh and welcome !! smile.gif
milan00047
Wow! Milan have the best transfer window of all biggies.... Prince, Zlatan and now Robinho.... i can see Wembley already
biggrin.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (Ry4n @ Aug 31 2010, 06:49 PM) *
He better track back like Ronnie did in the Lecce game or im gunna kick the TV !!!

If you saw Brazil's games in the WC, you'd know the guy tracks back a lot.
Jack Sparrow
He might take a year to get used to Serie A. Just like R80 did. So let's not expect a million pedaladas per minute. Even if he ends up being our version of Quaresma I don't care. Let it no be said the board came up short.

We've got a team for the next 4 years....all barring a fullback. Just keep that youth factory pumping Uncle Fez. wink.gif
Ry4n
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 31 2010, 09:30 PM) *
If you saw Brazil's games in the WC, you'd know the guy tracks back a lot.

i watch alot of games and ive come to the conclusion he does'nt but other then that his attitude is all wrong , in which im hoping Gattuso keeps him in check every game laugh.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 31 2010, 07:33 PM) *
He might take a year to get used to Serie A. Just like R80 did. So let's not expect a million pedaladas per minute. Even if he ends up being our version of Quaresma I don't care. Let it no be said the board came up short.

We've got a team for the next 4 years....all barring a fullback. Just keep that youth factory pumping Uncle Fez. wink.gif

Dude, Robinho and Quaresma are light years apart. I'm positive he'll shine with us just like he did in Madrid.
Jack Sparrow
I'm flying a million feet in space right now!! Excuse me for trying to come back down to earth!!! tongue.gif
Fillipo Simone
Welcome smile.gif
X-Offender
The official website update the players section including Robinho (and removing Kaladze, Borriello and Huntelaar).

http://www.acmilan.com/LM_Team_Roster.aspx

I'm hoping Thiago gets #4 now, Ibra #11 and Robinho #12/#22.
Jack Sparrow
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 31 2010, 11:27 PM) *
The official website update the players section including Robinho (and removing Kaladze, Borriello and Huntelaar).

http://www.acmilan.com/LM_Team_Roster.aspx

I'm hoping Thiago gets #4 now, Ibra #11 and Robinho #12/#22.

I just realised if the players so chose..our front line could look like...

-----------#81-----------
----#80----- #89----------#84

That would be just weird and in a way awesome. biggrin.gif
X-Offender
Galliani said to Sky that Robinho cost us 18m plus bonuses. He also revealed that Ibra will be wearing #11 and Robinho #70.

Link

Why f@cking 70??? Why can't people choose normal numbers these days? mad.gif
Fillipo Simone
Exactly. Back then when you had an old fashionde 1-11 team and a generalo roster of maybe 1-32 or 34.
agenth
hey there Porti!
haven't seen you since a long time smile.gif

and you bring great news! smile.gif

I just hope we can deal with all the testosterone HAHA
Zed.D
I'm not his biggest fan but I do rate him as footballer. especially after his World Cup showing. it'll be interesting to see if he can manage to survive in Serie A (he's physically weak).

Welcome Binho!
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 31 2010, 06:33 PM) *

Well Robinho has actually had a great season at a big club, something that Quaresma never managed to achieve.

Robinho excelled best under Capello imo, his final year there when they won the league, he needs discipline. He's too good to fail imo, but if Allegri lets him do what he pleases then he will become a problem. Which is my biggest worry.

Comparing him to Ronaldinho is wrong imo, as the 2 have completely different personalties. Yes Ronnie likes to party, but he's not an egomaniac either, his first season he got benched by Carlo for nearly half of it, and didn't even say one word to the media that wasn't positve about the club and how he needs to fight for his place. Robinho will be a whole different stroy.
Portman
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 31 2010, 07:04 PM) *
Galliani said to Sky that Robinho cost us 18m plus bonuses. He also revealed that Ibra will be wearing #11 and Robinho #70.

Link

Why f@cking 70??? Why can't people choose normal numbers these days? mad.gif

Robinho likes #7, as #77 is already taken he took #70.

Ibra suits the #11.

The price is ok knowing how much City paid Real Madrid couple years ago for him.
TriniKing_CE
Robinho in Milan - 31/08/2010

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0KJa4E_VNs
Rossoneri7
I still cant get this out of my mind !!

Ronaldinho, Pato, Zlatan, Robinho, Inzaghi ... If we don't win something this season Alegri is gonna hang !
Tennie
(Zambrotta, Oddo, Abate, Bonera).
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 31 2010, 06:09 PM) *
(Zambrotta, Oddo, Abate, Bonera).

laugh.gif

Nice response... So optimistic! lol

EDIT: So what do you think are our chances of getting a more solid RB in January?

Do you think they will revert to their 'we are fine as we are' statements?
Or will they take this opportunity to further reinforce the side when possible?
TriniKing_CE
Robinho... wink.gif

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BngjmCLGAdY

And another - Amazing Goal..

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tElP8K7W8aU
Tennie
I think the club will get to sponsor any fullback purchases so....we're fine as we are. Sadly.

X-Offender
I'd rather us be as we currently are than signing two good fullbacks and playing with Borriello and Huntelaar. wink.gif
Tennie
I'd rather have Borriello than a petulant striker who has pitched fits at every european club he's played for. wink.gif
Ry4n
QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 1 2010, 02:39 AM) *
I'd rather have Borriello than a petulant striker who has pitched fits at every european club he's played for. wink.gif

couldnt say it better in one sentence my self its sad but true thats what the kid is like....i wouldve liked Srna or Dominico Cristico i think Srna would come for the same price we got Robinho for , im hoping every time someone ***** fits in the milan tunnel or dressing room there is Gattuso to slap them in the face and tell them get back in the game laugh.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 1 2010, 12:39 AM) *

Time will prove you wrong. smile.gif
han2503
Well Robinho does have a terrible track record with attitude problems, do I think we'll be able to handle him, I don't know, for his sake and ours I sure hope so. He knows this is probably his last chance at playing for a top European team, and he can't afford to screw it up.

Man City was always going to be a disaster. And at Real he forced the move after being basically treated like cr@p by their management because they were salivating at the idea of getting C.Ronaldo and when Fergie wouldn't budge they stopped trying to shove Robinho out, so by that time the damage was already done.

We'll see how he copes wih not being a regular starter first. But with the schedule coming up after the International Break he'll get plenty of time to prove his worth.

Would a fullback have been more wise? Imo we needed both a fullback and a Dinho/Pato backup desperately. We didn't get the fullback and got a potential ticking time bomb in Robinho, we'll see if it blows up in our face in due time wink.gif
Tennie
If it does, I'll happily admit I was wrong. However, if it does not, you get to apologize. Deal?
han2503
QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 1 2010, 12:01 AM) *
If it does, I'll happily admit I was wrong. However, if it does not, you get to apologize. Deal?

biggrin.gif

I'll save these posts for future reference
X-Offender
QUOTE (Tennie @ Sep 1 2010, 01:01 AM) *

Deal.

Super_Pippo
Terrible waste of money. We had enough strikers already, and Silvio decides to blow it again and spend tons of vital cash on an unnecessary element of the team. We have Pato, Ronaldinho can play striker and as attacking midfielder or winger, Borriello (on loan at Roma), and of course Ibrahimovic. Filippo Inzaghi is still alive and kicking on the pitch, he scored a beautiful UCL volley goal the other day, so he's a very good backup even though he can't stay on for too long anymore.

Anyway, my point is that Berlusconi should have focused more on improving the defense rather than the attack. And honestly, I would have been happy enough to keep Huntelaar instead of bringing in Robinho for so much money... sure, he's good, but I still don't think it was necessary at all...
Dracoris
Maybe Montelongo will end up being sick nasty. They couldn't have just bought him for the fun of it.
Linkman
Psst guys, don't call him Binho. It's either Robo or Robbers!

Welcome to him! biggrin.gif
kurtsimonw
What about HasBinho?

In all seriousness, I just hope he shows more effort than he did at Middle-Eastlands.
elcordobez
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Sep 1 2010, 12:36 PM) *
What about HasBinho?

In all seriousness, I just hope he shows more effort than he did at Middle-Eastlands.

That's what we're all hoping i think.

He's the type that could be all sizzle but no sausage. wink.gif
MizNelson
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 31 2010, 07:36 PM) *
What about HasBinho?

My favorite.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.