Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Who will be Milan's top scorer?
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Tennie
So, who will score the most goals for Milan this season?
X-Offender
Ibra!!! biggrin.gif
d'Arc.LP
Zlatan K1NG Ibrahimovic in my opinion.

We all know the reasons biggrin.gif
amancik
Not even Ibrahimovic will change my opinion. I hope Pato isn't overshadowed by Ibra's arrival.
X-Offender
QUOTE (amancik @ Aug 28 2010, 10:43 PM) *
Not even Ibrahimovic will change my opinion. I hope Pato isn't overshadowed by Ibra's arrival.

I think Pato will be even more deadly with Ibra at his side. That is, if he doesn't get injured every 2 weeks. dry.gif
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (amancik @ Aug 28 2010, 11:43 PM) *

I think that Ibra's arrival would only do good things to Pato. Now opposition teams won't have to concentrate mainly on him and Pato will flourish even more than before.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Aug 28 2010, 10:46 PM) *
I think that Ibra's arrival would only do good things to Pato. Now opposition teams won't have to concentrate mainly on him and Pato will flourish even more than before.

Exacta!
han2503
I think Pato will flurish this season (injuries aside that is). Ronaldinho won't be constantly marked out, therefore more service. attention of opposing defenses will not focus on just him and cover his runs. Boriello and Hunter are easy to mark out because they're static, Ibra is a whole other story

So my vote is for Pato.
CHU-LIP
It's either gonna be Pato or Zlatan. Unless someone gets a long term injury or so, it should end close between them. Pato should be the one who scores more, and Zlatan the one who does more than just scoring (creating, etc..) so my vote goes for Pato. And I agree, Zlatan's arrival can make Pato a real goalscoring machine for us.

It's really hard to tell (who will become our club topscorer)...
Tennie
I couldn't decide, so I chose the Beer option. smile.gif
Blackmaster
Ibrahimovic without a doubt.
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 28 2010, 04:44 PM) *
I think Pato will be even more deadly with Ibra at his side. That is, if he doesn't get injured every 2 weeks. dry.gif

+1
Blackmaster
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 28 2010, 09:44 PM) *

Can you tell me the reason why would Pato be more deadly with Ibra?
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (Blackmaster @ Aug 28 2010, 10:41 PM) *
Can you tell me the reason why would Pato be more deadly with Ibra?

Mentor deadly means good for Pato tongue.gif.
Let me explain in albanian :
Ai ka than qe s'bashku me Ibren Pato ka me kan ma vdekjeprures, e jo ma i vdekur.
Zed.D
Will be interesting to come back and read this thread at the end of the season.

If Pato doesn't get injured all the time, he's capable of scoring +15. we all know that already. and as mentioned above, he's not going to be marked as tightly as before now that Zlatan's arrived. so... I'm hoping Pato but it's a close call.

I hope Pato isn't overshadowed by Ibra's arrival.

You can't be serious. he came as a teenager and still wasn't overshadowed by Kaka (among others). nor was he overshadowed by Dinho. being overshadowed isn't in the kid's DNA.
Boban10
QUOTE (Jack Bauer @ Aug 28 2010, 09:46 PM) *

For this reason, Pato!
anano1214
Ibrahimovic
Rossoneri7
Super Pippo Inzaghi devil.gif
nuh
I say Ibra with 27 goals and then Pato with 19 goals and then Dinho with 10 goals but with 19 assists biggrin.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (nuh @ Aug 29 2010, 03:59 PM) *
I say Ibra with 27 goals and then Pato with 19 goals and then Dinho with 10 goals but with 19 assists biggrin.gif

7 of which from penalties...
anano1214
QUOTE (anano1214 @ Aug 29 2010, 11:17 AM) *
Ibrahimovic

or maybe pato? biggrin.gif:D:biggrin.gif
elcordobez
Pato !

I don't want to jinx Ibra by voting for him since he's new lol
han2503
So Pato currently winning in both the poll and the actual top scorers list biggrin.gif

Well he does have a game over Ibra's head but still, winning
CHU-LIP
Will Pato become Serie A topscorer should be the question..... I see him as the favourite to be honest.
elcordobez
Ronnie to top assist charts again !!
Jack Bauer
QUOTE (CHU-LIP @ Aug 30 2010, 01:20 AM) *
Will Pato become Serie A topscorer should be the question..... I see him as the favourite to be honest.

As long as he stays healthy throughout the season - there's no reason why not.
han2503
QUOTE (elcordobez @ Aug 29 2010, 11:36 PM) *
Ronnie to top assist charts again !!

He already has one, and does the corner he put in for Thiago's goal count? There was a big scramble before the ball crossed the line
Jack Sparrow
Beer duh!!! Enough beer and you always 'score'!! wink.gif cool.gif
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 30 2010, 12:15 PM) *
Beer duh!!! Enough beer and you always 'score'!! wink.gif cool.gif

laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.