Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Which youth player will receive the most playing time this season?
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
han2503
Strasser is the obvious pick for me. From what I saw, I think he's the one that's ready to make that jump. The others all show promise but not the maturity or the composure it takes to be anywhere near ready for Serie A or CL
CHU-LIP
We lack depth the most in wide attackers so Odu, Merkel or Verdi maybe... but ignoring that fact, Strasser I would have said... but since I named 3 youngters for the wide positions, I will vote Strasser anyway. I surely hope we sign some wide attacker, or the youngsters need to get a lot of chances and don't disappoint.
d'Arc.LP
It's Merkel in my opinion smile.gif
Dracoris
Merkel for me too. But I don't think hes ready to lead the attack, just to join in. I still strongly believe we need a new AM because I am not counting on Ronaldinho to be there within the next few weeks. cry.gif
Bluesummers
Merkel for me aswell. Allegri seems to like him alot.
Jack Sparrow
Voted for Verdi coz the rest of you were acting like meanies...not voting for him. dry.gif
Fishdoll
This fish votes for ODU, cos he has the coolest hair. cookie.gif
samira
Merkel for me but I hade Odu in mind but I see Merkel going in Pato's footsteps and Pato in Van Bastan tongue.gif
except getting hurt at 28.. But u see my point innocent.gif
il_diavolo_mtl
im taking the slovenian for no other reason then his origin smile.gif
Jack Sparrow
Are we even sure Oduamadi will stay on in Milan? I thought he was going to Genoa.
X-Offender
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 11 2010, 05:23 AM) *
Are we even sure Oduamadi will stay on in Milan? I thought he was going to Genoa.

I thought we signed Odumadi on loan from Genoa.
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Aug 11 2010, 01:11 PM) *
I thought we signed Oduamadi on loan from Genoa.

No way. Oduamadi was from our own Primavera. Let me explain: we bought Sokratis with cash + selling half the rights of Strasser and Oduamadi. The latter two stayed at AC Milan, but are now co-owned by Milan and Genoa.
Jack Sparrow
Oh they stayed?? I thought they were leaving...
han2503
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Aug 11 2010, 02:15 PM) *
Oh they stayed?? I thought they were leaving...

No they stayed, and if after the co ownership ends there isn't a conclusion as to what happens with both players, they will stay at Milan.
Bluesummers
zigoni, oudamadi and strasser are co-owned by genoa. The 2 decided to stay and fight for their spots while Zigoni went to genoa.

Zigoni will probably do a palo and stay there for a few years.
Fillipo Simone
I'd say Strasser, although I don't see any of them getting much time.
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Sep 25 2010, 11:12 PM) *
I'd say Strasser, although I don't see any of them getting much time.

Which is a shame!

It looks like it will be Odu, he is leading at least and is in first team squad. Strasser also, but haven't played unlike Odu. Odu, meh... I like Merkel, Strasser and Verdi more.
X-Offender
Watching Odu play makes me chuckle. He's really bad.
TriniKing_CE
Just felt I would state my opinion by saying that I find 'predictive' polls like these useless.
I would have much preferred an 'opinionated' poll.
Zed.D
There should have been a 'none' option :|
nuh
if would have to pick then i think it would be beretta, i don't really like the kid but allegri likes something about the kid so i would say him....
Bluesummers
Pato, he's only 21 tongue.gif
samira
Novinic, who's that ?? Haven't heard of him..
Bluesummers
QUOTE (samira @ Oct 10 2010, 09:54 AM) *
Novinic, who's that ?? Haven't heard of him..

http://www.milanfan.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=7509
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.