Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Been a while
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Other
Danny
I've had a heck of a lot going on the past 2 or 3 months, so I've really not kept up to speed with events at the San Siro as much as I'd have liked.

All I know is we have a new manager, Allegri, and a new signing in Socrates?

Can someone kindly give me the full rundown on what I've missed.
Fishdoll
Um.

Spain won the world cup.

Italy sucked not-lockes-donkey-balls at said competition.

There've been rumors about several of the older players going but many of them have had their contracts renewed.

Yepes you already know about, presumably. Milan also signed Marco Amelia on loan.

The kids (primavera and berretti) look good -- some performed better than the grownups at this past weekend's friendlies.

Various and sundry rumors relating to our transfers but nobody's holding their breath (see R7's excellent financial analysis in this section for why).

This fish hopes you and Mrs. Danny and everyone are all okay! You've been missed!
Danny
QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Aug 4 2010, 07:56 PM) *
Um.

Spain won the world cup.

One thing I managed to do was watch the world cup final biggrin.gif

Italy sucked not-lockes-donkey-balls at said competition.

There've been rumors about several of the older players going but many of them have had their contracts renewed.

Yepes you already know about, presumably. Milan also signed Marco Amelia on loan.

Doesn't sound like we've really gone all out to reinforce the side, going by that.

The kids (primavera and berretti) look good -- some performed better than the grownups at this past weekend's friendlies.

Various and sundry rumors relating to our transfers but nobody's holding their breath (see R7's excellent financial analysis in this section for why).

This fish hopes you and Mrs. Danny and everyone are all okay! You've been missed!

Cheers bowl residing one. Yup, all's well, eventually, but it took a while.
mishie
welcome back mate! wink.gif
CHU-LIP
Welcome back, Danny. smile.gif
Danny
Cheers folks, good to be back smile.gif
MizNelson
QUOTE (Danny)
Cheers bowl residing one.

Heh.

Oh, and Celtic were eliminated by Braga in the CL yesterday. Thought you'd like to hear that. smile.gif
Darunia
This may be helpful
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010%E2%80%93...C._Milan_season
Fishdoll
QUOTE (Danny @ Aug 4 2010, 03:57 PM) *
Cheers bowl residing one. Yup, all's well, eventually, but it took a while.

This fish is glad everything's okay. And I'm in a good mood cos my bowl's been filled with cask-strength whisky, so...this is for you: cookie.gif
Danny
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Aug 5 2010, 05:40 PM) *
Heh.

Oh, and Celtic were eliminated by Braga in the CL yesterday. Thought you'd like to hear that. smile.gif

Oh I knew about that. Wonder how 'Russelbhoy' feels about it wink.gif
Danny
QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Aug 5 2010, 05:51 PM) *
This fish is glad everything's okay. And I'm in a good mood cos my bowl's been filled with cask-strength whisky, so...this is for you: cookie.gif

Today's been full of a headache or two, but when is life not stressful. I'll have a touch of your scotch please, despite being teetotal.

Ta for the cookie though biggrin.gif
kurtsimonw
Welcome back.
Danny
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 6 2010, 12:55 AM) *
Welcome back.

Kurt *tips hat*
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.