Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Brazil's got a new Coach
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
Linkman
http://globoesporte.globo.com/futebol/sele...da-selecao.html

Muricy won three back to back leagues with Sao Paulo. He's very capable (at least in league play).

Thoughts? smile.gif
kurtsimonw
Not gonna pretend I've ever heard of the guy, but at least they've gone for a proven coach rather than someone with a good rep like Leo.
Linkman
Oh dear; apparently Muricy turned the federation down on account of keeping his contract with Fluminense.

So now the choice seems to be Mano Menezes, currently coach of Corinthians (where Ronaldo and Roberto Carlos are playing.)
Zed.D
I don't know these guys.... I hope it's Leo tbh!
MizNelson
Never heard of him, but he must be worth his salt if he was picked to coach Brazil.
Fishdoll
Pato and Thiago Silva have been called up by the new coach for an August 10 friendly v. the US. (according to acmilan.com's italian page)
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (Fishdoll @ Jul 27 2010, 11:37 AM) *
Pato and Thiago Silva have been called up by the new coach for an August 10 friendly v. the US. (according to acmilan.com's italian page)

Most World Cup players aren't called up. So I'm pretty sure Thiago Silva will start, same goes for Pato maybe. Good chance for them to prove they deserve to start.
Linkman
Neymar and Ganso were also called, complying with what the federation demanded from Mano: Renovation. Bring in the new generation.
X-Offender
He didn't call Kaka' though, what's with that?
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 27 2010, 06:56 PM) *
He didn't call Kaka' though, what's with that?

I believe it's mostly trying out players who didn't play at World Cup...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.