This has me written all over it. biggrin.gif
CHU-LIP
QUOTE (X-Offender @ Jul 3 2010, 07:06 PM) *
"Get rid of Dinho, but not for Ibra"

This has me written all over it. biggrin.gif

That option had you on 'Get rid of Dinho' tongue.gif
samira
For me X-Off, you're the "get rid of Dinho guy " tongue.gif
But Im "how the f can you even think about getting Ibra ??
MizNelson
Ibra would be poison for the chemistry this team, especially with a new coach coming in. He's an Interista and money chaser, and, basically, a jerk.
d'Arc.LP
Would be a great move
Zed.D
I think the management would love to send a big F-YOU to Inter by signing Ibra - they probably care about this more than they care about the team!

At least Porty would get to see his favorite player at Milan biggrin.gif
X-Offender
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jul 4 2010, 03:11 PM) *
At least Porty would get to see his favorite player at Milan biggrin.gif

His favorite player is Ibra? Yuck.
MizNelson
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jul 4 2010, 06:11 AM) *
I think the management would love to send a big F-YOU to Inter by signing Ibra

If we signed Ibra it'd be exactly the opposite. There's a reason Barca want to get rid of him.
I_Rossoneri
I find it hilarious that we haven't got money for Dzeko, Ganso, Hernanes etc while we seem very interested in wasting money on this overrated mercenary! Galliani constantly bemoans the lack of money yet he easily found £18m for LOliveira and £13m for KJH. He would have been better of spending the KJH money on Sneijder.

If we sign Ibra then that really is the final straw.
kurtsimonw
You just have to ignore what them clowns say.

Silvio seemingly only wants certain players, anyone else he just says "we don't have the money".
Zed.D
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Jul 4 2010, 06:08 PM) *
If we signed Ibra it'd be exactly the opposite. There's a reason Barca want to get rid of him.

Nah I don't think so. he may not be good enough for Brca but he is good enough for us IMO.

And it's not about Ibra being good enough or not cause there really is no reason why we'd want to waste money on him other than using him to piss off Inter. just like when we signed Ronaldo. I bet Galliani creamed his pants when R9 scored that goal in the derby.
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jul 4 2010, 04:42 PM) *
Nah I don't think so. he may not be good enough for Brca but he is good enough for us IMO.

And it's not about Ibra being good enough or not cause there really is no reason why we'd want to waste money on him other than using him to piss off Inter. just like when we signed Ronaldo. I bet Galliani creamed his pants when R9 scored that goal in the derby.

irrelevant
Zed.D
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Jul 4 2010, 08:14 PM) *
irrelevant

I don't think so. both are ex-Inter heroes. how is that not relevant?
Milan Are Brilliant
I don't think Ibra would be a bad signing, I mean he walked over the league when he was here.

Not the best team-player, not the best work-rate but he will (in the Serie A at least) get you a good amount of goals.

Will we get him? I highly doubt it. If he goes anywhere, I can see him going to Manchester City because of the money.
Zed.D
He wouldn't be a bad signing, but we can do much better with that money. that's the problem.
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jul 4 2010, 05:49 PM) *
He wouldn't be a bad signing, but we can do much better with that money. that's the problem.

True, the problem is we haven't seen 'that money' spent in the last few years.
Dracoris
Barca want to get rid of him because they just dropped 40m on a new striker, and there is no space in the team now for another 10m$ a year man. Villa is a better striker than most players in the world, let alone Ibra. He'd be a solid transfer for us. The reason we're looking at him instead of Dzeko is because doucheburg wants a huge lump sum of cash and is not willing to negotiate in any sort of way. Barca seems to be willing to take the money in installments over a few years, making it possible for us to sign him.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jul 4 2010, 06:46 PM) *

I fail to see the point. We lost that match, that's the whole point. You see, Inter may hurt us playing Pirlo or Seedorf. But Ronaldo or Ibra...I really fail to see why it is relevant. It's like Thomas Helveg, who after years of playing at Milan simply changed to Inter. Did it hurt? I don't think so.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 4 2010, 08:30 PM) *
I fail to see the point. We lost that match, that's the whole point. You see, Inter may hurt us playing Pirlo or Seedorf. But Ronaldo or Ibra...I really fail to see why it is relevant. It's like Thomas Helveg, who after years of playing at Milan simply changed to Inter. Did it hurt? I don't think so.

Wait a minute, you're comparing Helveg and what he was to us with Ibra or Ronaldo and that they were to Inter? huh.gif well, I disagree.

Forget it, it's not that important. I just wanted to illustrate a point!
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jul 4 2010, 07:13 PM) *
Wait a minute, you're comparing Helveg and what he was to us with Ibra or Ronaldo and that they were to Inter? huh.gif well, I disagree.

Forget it, it's not that important. I just wanted to illustrate a point!

Okay, I get it, Helveg was not a star like Ibra because he wasn't a player with cocky personality.

Let me rephrase - whould you be hurt to see Shevchenko limping next year for Inter and scoring the only goal for them in the Madonnina derby ending 3-1 for us?
Zed.D
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jul 4 2010, 09:49 PM) *
Okay, I get it, Helveg was not a star like Ibra because he wasn't a player with cocky personality.

Let me rephrase - whould you be hurt to see Shevchenko limping next year for Inter and scoring the only goal for them in the Madonnina derby ending 3-1 for us?

I get what you're saying. but that wasn't what I said. I said we'd be pissing off Inter by "signing" Ibra. if Inter sign Sheva, I will definitely be upset.

The example of Ronaldo scoring in the derby and Galliani wetting himself, as I said, was used to explain my point better. I wasn't being completely serious about that.
Dracoris
Doesn't matter. G just came out and said that there are "no economic conditions" for the transfer.

milannews.it
MizNelson
I thought he was in his 30s, so I looked him up on Wiki. Imagine my surprise when I found he was the same age as Kaka (28) and is still a potent goalscorer. I just don't like him at all personality-wise, and Milan has prided itself on keeping the roster free of boorish players.

Locke Lamora
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Jul 4 2010, 08:14 PM) *
I thought he was in his 30s, so I looked him up on Wiki. Imagine my surprise when I found he was the same age as Kaka (28) and is still a potent goalscorer. I just don't like him at all personality-wise, and Milan has prided itself on keeping the roster free of boorish players.

You thought Zlatan was into his 30's?

Anyway, I don't think he will go to City, the impression I get is that he doesn't like the English and they don't like him.
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jul 4 2010, 05:46 PM) *

We signed Ronaldo to piss off Inter and to sell his shirts, but you can't compare him with Ibra's situation.
samira
No you can't, but signing Ibra just because he failed in the big club Barcelona, he probably belongs to Milan. He was good in Inter but he wnet to Barca to win CL then his former club won..
I see no point signing him just to make Inter upset.
The Ballotelli wearing the Milan short and Berlusconi saying "he looks like a rossonero" just made Mourinho upset. How does it make Milan win the scudetto?
MizNelson
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Jul 4 2010, 11:31 AM) *
We signed Ronaldo to piss off Inter and to sell his shirts

...which was a monumental bust in itself.
Blackmaster
Not in a million years.

Everyone knows that La Liga has the worst defenders from the all leagues in Europe. And imagine that Ibra has fallen in Barcelona but what would he do if he would come in Serie A where are the best defenders in the world?
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (Blackmaster @ Jul 7 2010, 12:09 PM) *
Not in a million years.

Everyone knows that La Liga has the worst defenders from the all leagues in Europe. And imagine that Ibra has fallen in Barcelona but what would he do if he would come in Serie A where are the best defenders in the world?

You say this based on what ?
Blackmaster
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Jul 7 2010, 12:20 PM) *
You say this based on what ?

Based on this especially: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKd8A03XWUg and lots of other falls.
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (Blackmaster @ Jul 7 2010, 12:32 PM) *
Based on this especially: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qKd8A03XWUg and lots of other falls.

lol , you can't make a statment based on one or two videos.

La Liga has very good individual defenders and maybe better than Italy has.
Blackmaster
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Jul 7 2010, 12:44 PM) *
lol , you can't make a statment based on one or two videos.

La Liga has very good individual defenders and maybe better than Italy has.

I'm not based on only one or two videos, I'm based on lots of fails of spanish defence.
La Liga has very good individual defenders and maybe better than Italy has??? Dude, you're making me crazy.. how can you compare for excample Barcelona's defence with Inter's defence, we saw the match between these two teams and Inter's defence was really perfect. Italy has better defenders than Spain.
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (Blackmaster @ Jul 7 2010, 12:50 PM) *
I'm not based on only one or two videos, I'm based on lots of fails of spanish defence.
La Liga has very good individual defenders and maybe better than Italy has??? Dude, you're making me crazy.. how can you compare for excample Barcelona's defence with Inter's defence, we saw the match between these two teams and Inter's defence was really perfect. Italy has better defenders than Spain.

1. Inter is not Italy, if they had good defence it was becouse of Mourinho and his tactics not becouse they had better individual defenders than Barcelona. You CAN NOT tell wich defenders are better on different Leauges by comparing the defences of two teams in one match.
2. You said that La Liga has the worst defence in Europe, are you still with that ? I'm starting to believe that they have top 3 defences in Europe.
3. I do agree that Italy has better defenders than Spain but this has nothing to do with your original statment that La Liga has the worst defenders in Europe.
4. I'm not trying to make this a big deal it's something I can't agree.
Blackmaster
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Jul 7 2010, 01:09 PM) *
1. Inter is not Italy, if they had good defence it was becouse of Mourinho and his tactics not becouse they had better individual defenders than Barcelona. You CAN NOT tell wich defenders are better on different Leauges by comparing the defences of two teams in one match.
2. You said that La Liga has the worst defence in Europe, are you still with that ? I'm starting to believe that they have top 3 defences in Europe.
3. I do agree that Italy has better defenders than Spain but this has nothing to do with your original statment that La Liga has the worst defenders in Europe.
4. I'm not trying to make this a big deal it's something I can't agree.

1. All right, Inter is not Italy, but the game in Italy is harder than in Spain, that's why in Italy the attacker scores less goals than in Spain.
2. Hard to happen that.
3. Maybe not the worst but there are four other leagues that has better defence.
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (Blackmaster @ Jul 7 2010, 01:18 PM) *
1. All right, Inter is not Italy, but the game in Italy is harder than in Spain, that's why in Italy the attacker scores less goals than in Spain.
2. Hard to happen that.
3. Maybe not the worst but there are four other leagues that has better defence.

1. OR maybe in Spain they play more beautiful game, faster and most of the squads stars and finishes the game by attacking ? I think this is the reason why in Spain defences give you the impresion that they are weak.
2. It's your opinion.
3. Italy, England, Germany and France ?
Blackmaster
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Jul 7 2010, 01:27 PM) *
1. OR maybe in Spain they play more beautiful game, faster and most of the squads stars and finishes the game by attacking ? I think this is the reason why in Spain defences give you the impresion that they are weak.
2. It's your opinion.
3. Italy, England, Germany and France ?

1. In Spain they play more open game but in Italy they play only with tactics. 3. I agree with that.
Fillipo Simone
I don't rate the defenders of EPL very high. But none of it has to do with Ibrahimovic. He did not click with Barcelona, but I'm sure he'd find his form back in Italy. Just not with Milan I hope.
d'Arc.LP
QUOTE (Blackmaster @ Jul 7 2010, 01:31 PM) *
1. In Spain they play more open game but in Italy they play only with tactics.
3. I agree with that.

1. You mean in Italy teams play with defansive tactics ? If you're trying to say that I would agree, but still that wouldn't make La Liga with worst defence.
3. That's where we don't agree.

BTW:

Ibrahimovic's staistics :

2009/10 Spanish Primera División
Games 29
Goals 16
Assists 7

Source espn

For me it's not that bad in fact he is better than our best striker last season :

Borriello's statistics :

2009/10 Italian Serie A
Games 29
Goals 14
Assists 1

Source espn
samira
QUOTE (Blackmaster @ Jul 7 2010, 11:32 AM) *

bad defenders or not, Maicons games are reminding me of Ramos but whatever tongue.gif
off topic but When Pato scored their wasn't offside (according to the ref)
Damn I was so happy when he scored biggrin.gif
Fillipo Simone
Calciomercato reporting that Milan is still on hold for Ibrahimovic - link

A loan deal is mentioned, also a possible swap for Pato. The letter is I think pure bs because no one is so crazy to do that kind of deal - wouldn't make sense. Pato and Ibra are pretty much on the same level right now, the kid has more time to improve, he's younger and his wage is lower.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Blackmaster @ Jul 7 2010, 03:39 PM) *
Not in a million years.

Didn't Ibra kick @ss in Serie A before failed in La Liga? what makes you think that he will fail if he comes back to a league he left as a top scorer?!
kurtsimonw
Yeah I don't get it, Zlatan dominated here but couldn't cope in Spain.. I fail to see why he would be crap in a league he was so good in.
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (d'Arc.LP @ Jul 7 2010, 01:46 PM) *
1. You mean in Italy teams play with defansive tactics ? If you're trying to say that I would agree, but still that wouldn't make La Liga with worst defence.
3. That's where we don't agree.

BTW:

Ibrahimovic's staistics :

2009/10 Spanish Primera División
Games 29
Goals 16
Assists 7

Source espn

For me it's not that bad in fact he is better than our best striker last season :

Borriello's statistics :

2009/10 Italian Serie A
Games 29
Goals 14
Assists 1

Source espn

To be fair though Borriello was playing in a struggling side whereas Ibra was playing in possibly the best team in Europe. So in that sense Borriello's stats are far better than that overrated donkey.
kurtsimonw
Agreed.

I'm sure Borriello could put up those numbers with Iniesta, Xavi and Messi around him. Easily.
Fishdoll
(I think I could put those numbers up with those guys playing around me. And I'm a fish.)
d'Arc.LP
The difference between Borriello and Ibra last year was :
Ibra made more Assist and even he had a lot of good playmakers he contributed more for his team by assisting to Messi.
Borriello made only one assist scored 2 goals less than Ibrahimovic even that all of the balls were send to him.

I'm not saying that Ibrahimovic was better than Borriello last year but calling Borriello a success and saying that Ibrahimovic was not a decent striker is not normal, not for me !
Dracoris
I would be happy to see Ibra here, if all other better options were exhausted. He's a 5 star trickster on Fifa, which fits into my playing style online well. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.