Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Real-Milan MOM
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Tennie
So, who do you think was man of the match in the Real game? Fishdoll is curious ! cool.gif
Zed.D
Nesta/Ambro/Pirlo/Seedorf/Pato. can't decide which one.
dst
Nesta .
il_diavolo_mtl
I had to go with the curly locks.... smile.gif
A.X
i think pato was the MOM ... but ronaldinho was the most feared player by real madrid's players and fans ... and this why sergio ramos sucked because he was still living the 2005 ronaldinho match !!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif haha tongue.gif
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (A.X @ Oct 23 2009, 03:11 PM) *
i think pato was the MOM ... but ronaldinho was the most feared player by real madrid's players and fans ... and this why sergio ramos sucked because he was still living the 2005 ronaldinho match !!! biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif haha tongue.gif

i find Seedorf was more influential in our play but the Madrid fans were louder when ronnie got the ball smile.gif, i had a feeling he would show up to this game smile.gif btw his control was immaculate, he won so many FKs it's silly
Tennie
Fishdoll won't vote for himself and Borriello is neapolitan and thus gets negative cookies on account of his birthplace, so can't vote for him or his hair. Therefore, Fishdoll casts his vote for Seedorf, who he thinks was Milan's most important player in the match.
kurtsimonw
8 votes, 6 different people picked. Says it all really.
Locke Lamora
I voted Pippo... beause he's cool.
Protagonist
I would give the whole team a MOM award;

Dida aside from his fluke, the really kept us at bay, and Madrid were coming at us with all guns blazing.Seedorf this guy, although he will probably be taking a stroll against Chievo Verona, much deserved if he takes one wink.gif . Pato, he showed a lot of maturity and composure, everytime I look at that first goal he had, the way he controlled the ball to his feet and at the same time diverting it away from both the defender and goalkeeper; that in itself is a statement he is making to all those millions. But, all that aside, and Nesta for his Maldini-like guidance from the back. Nesta was like a dynamo in the heart of our defense -knock on wood- and he is my vote to the MOM award should have gone to him for we could not have walked out of there, without his coolness from the back line, with a win smile.gif
Patinho
Nesta ftw!
Zed.D
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Oct 24 2009, 01:27 AM) *
8 votes, 6 different people picked. Says it all really.

Yeah, proves my point that we won as a team.
nuh
NESTA
Boban10
The Duck, for two goals and the heart symbol celebrations biggrin.gif
Tennie
(Fishdoll wonders who voted for him.)
Zed.D
QUOTE (Tennie @ Oct 24 2009, 06:01 PM) *
(Fishdoll wonders who voted for him.)

I did. firstly because I couldn't decide between our players and secondly because... he's Fishdoll!
Tennie
In that case, Fishdoll +1 cookie to zeddie! 96.gif
Habitant
nesta was great but overall real dint really go forward with purpose and were pretty sloppy. for me the reason we won was those two goals ei pato smile.gif
han2503
Leonardo

Simply because I thought I saw a real team out there playing for the first time thie season, the Roma match was great but we were still disjointed, but looking at the first half I thought we were really well organized, and I've read this from the Real forums, as they all noticed that we defended very well as a unit, especially in the first half.

He had it in him to motivate them for the second half after the blow that was that fluke goal after playing such a good first half and the team came back, kept their heads even when the game got crazy and took the win with such style.

Also the fact that he went to Madrid's backyard with the formation and team the he did, we didn't see the 2 DMs we usually saw under Carlo to get the away draw we saw a positive approach to the game and he was repaid ten fold.

I was always complaining that if Leo was going to use the same retarded system that Carlo used then we might as well just have stayed with Carlo as with him we'd atleast have an experianced caoch in charge, but hopefully the Real and Roma matches weren't just iscolated one offs and this will be how Leo's Milan play, not Leo trying to play Carlo's system and have still backfiring in our faces
il Rossoneri
Seedorf controlled our play.
Bluesummers
Leo
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.