Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: What's the best thing so far?
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Polls
Fillipo Simone
So,...2 months gone, and I wonder - what's the best thing so far, all in all?
Zed.D
No Fishdoll, no poll.
Jack Sparrow
Nesta!! duh... Suddenly the defence looks different.
Bluesummers
nesta without a doubt. There shouldn't even be a poll. Its an unwritten truth, nesta is milan.
MizNelson
Not sure about the point of this thread. Yesterday doesn't change the fact that we're still mediocre and only one choice on the poll truly makes any sense.
Zed.D
Even though I would have voted Fishdoll, I must say Nesta-Silva partnership is the best thing to have happened to us so far this season.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Oct 22 2009, 02:07 AM) *
Not sure about the point of this thread. Yesterday doesn't change the fact that we're still mediocre and only one choice on the poll truly makes any sense.

I bet for you the best thing so far is seeing dida play
dst
Our captain, Nesta.
Tennie
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Oct 22 2009, 02:18 AM) *
No Fishdoll, no poll.

Fishdoll awwwww!

+1 cookie to Essie!

(and I voted for Nesta)
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Oct 22 2009, 04:07 AM) *

your only saying that because dida had butterfingers tongue.gif
cheer up, i see no reason he won't be able to fend off roma for the starting job, he may stuggle to fend off abbiiati though sad.gif
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (Tennie @ Oct 22 2009, 06:28 AM) *
(and I voted for Nesta)

as did most of us smile.gif
Habitant
for me the only thing good so far was last night e.i. pato smile.gif
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 22 2009, 10:25 AM) *
Our captain, Nesta.

Don't get me wrong, I'm also ashamed what Gattuso did and not so satisfied with Ambro (thus he still remains the captain after the Captain to me), but Nesta didn't act like a captain yesterday too in that Raul incident.
MizNelson
I voted for Nesta, people. Please get off my back about Dida because that wasn't the reason I replied how I did in this thread.
kurtsimonw
Silva, then Pato, then Nesta.
Jack Sparrow
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 22 2009, 11:24 PM) *
Don't get me wrong, I'm also ashamed what Gattuso did and not so satisfied with Ambro (thus he still remains the captain after the Captain to me), but Nesta didn't act like a captain yesterday too in that Raul incident.

I might get censured, but I think in that incident Seedorf came off with the most credibility. I wouldn't mind Zee as captain. biggrin.gif I won't question his commitment to the team...but I think Ambro is a good choice. Rino is a little too temperemental, and I'm not sure he's the most intelligent when it comes to people.
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 23 2009, 12:59 AM) *
I might get censured, but I think in that incident Seedorf came off with the most credibility. I wouldn't mind Zee as captain. biggrin.gif I won't question his commitment to the team...but I think Ambro is a good choice. Rino is a little too temperemental, and I'm not sure he's the most intelligent when it comes to people.

diavolo's top 5 choices for captaincy in order :
Nesta then pirlo then seedorf then Gattuso, then Ambro. I guess his list isn't that of Management's
Jack Sparrow
No..you've pretty much inverted the captaincy order. biggrin.gif
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 23 2009, 01:37 AM) *
No..you've pretty much inverted the captaincy order. biggrin.gif

essentially it would appear so.....
dst
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 22 2009, 07:54 PM) *

I don't think Nesta did something wrong. Maybe I need to watch it again. Even the greater men have some bad moments anyway. tongue.gif

QUOTE (MizNelson @ Oct 22 2009, 10:25 PM) *
I voted for Nesta, people. Please get off my back about Dida because that wasn't the reason I replied how I did in this thread.

laugh.gif you know we love you.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.