Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Huntelaar
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players > Past Players
Pages: 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
Tennie
A.C. MILAN OFFICIAL NOTE
8/7/2009
After successfully undergoing the medical visits, Klaas Jan Huntelaar is officially a Milan player. The Dutch striker has signed a contract that will keep him at the club until 30 June 2013. All of the Milan family give Huntelaar a warm welcome. Klaas is Dutch, as are some of the sweetest memories of the entire Milan history of the last 23 years.

Fishdoll counts that as official and welcomes Huntelaar! 96.gif
han2503
Anyone know when he'll be presented?
Habitant

The Spaniards are taking a huge financial hit on the player they signed from Ajax for £17m in January as they will reportedly have to hand over another £6m to the Dutch club as part of a sell-on agreement.
laugh.gif

Welcome to Milan smile.gif
mallamkay
How main problem in the recent games as been lack of a striker to put the ball in the net. It did not show last season because Kaka was around, so I guess this is a good buy.
Also I hope Pato takes the challenge and grow up or be forced to play in the midfield or on the bench
Zed.D
Welcome, Klaas!
Zed.D
QUOTE (mallamkay @ Aug 7 2009, 06:56 PM) *
lack of a striker to put the ball in the net. It did not show last season because Kaka was around, so I guess this is a good buy.

Actually Pato put more balls in the back of the net last season than Kaka did.
Milan Are Brilliant
Klass signing tongue.gif

Hopefully he will do well, I have a good feeling about this transfer.
Habitant
QUOTE (mallamkay @ Aug 7 2009, 03:26 PM) *
How main problem in the recent games as been lack of a striker to put the ball in the net. It did not show last season because Kaka was around, so I guess this is a good buy.
Also I hope Pato takes the challenge and grow up or be forced to play in the midfield or on the bench

wtf? he was arguable our best player last year
CrazyMilanFan
welcome HUNTELAAR!!
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ Aug 7 2009, 05:23 PM) *
Klass signing tongue.gif

Oh dear.
Milan Are Brilliant
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 7 2009, 05:43 PM) *
Oh dear.

Learning from the best.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Milan Are Brilliant @ Aug 7 2009, 05:44 PM) *
Learning from the best.

tongue.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (Habitant @ Aug 7 2009, 07:59 PM) *
wtf? he was arguable our best player last year

You see Hab? wink.gif weird world, isn't it?
Ry4n
QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 7 2009, 03:20 PM) *
A.C. MILAN OFFICIAL NOTE
8/7/2009
After successfully undergoing the medical visits, Klaas Jan Huntelaar is officially a Milan player. The Dutch striker has signed a contract that will keep him at the club until 30 June 2013. All of the Milan family give Huntelaar a warm welcome. Klaas is Dutch, as are some of the sweetest memories of the entire Milan history of the last 23 years.

Fishdoll counts that as official and welcomes Huntelaar! 96.gif

can't wait to scream his name when he scores biggrin.gif laugh.gif
TriniKing_CE

VIDEOS

Bicylce King:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQbNneMKzsU&fmt=18 [reminds you of someone doesn't it?!]

Some 10+ Goals:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2PMi5emuuXs&fmt=18

Compilation:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mIIGScglFCE&fmt=18

han2503

TriniKing_CE
Ac Milan really should get some HQ Photos for there site.
The quality of photos in their multimedia section is about as sad as Kalac! laugh.gif

By the way - No offence to what you posted though han.

Thanks for it. thumbup.gif cool.gif
Bluesummers
Does anyone know if he'll be taking 19? I hope he takes a new number and not 11. His own number like 24 or something.
han2503
QUOTE (TriniKing_CE @ Aug 7 2009, 09:46 PM) *
Ac Milan really should get some HQ Photos for there site.
The quality of photos in their multimedia section is about as sad as Kalac! laugh.gif

By the way - No offence to what you posted though han.

Thanks for it. thumbup.gif cool.gif

None taken. When compared to other clubs, our official site couldn't be more cr@p then it already is, an ametour site designer could do that in 15 minutes flat with some photoshop
Bluesummers
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 7 2009, 05:21 PM) *
None taken. When compared to other clubs, our official site couldn't be more cr@p then it already is, an ametour site designer could do that in 15 minutes flat with some photoshop

haha! so true!
dst
Finally, a Dutch player I will not pull my hear out in despair for when I see him in Milan's colors! Welcome!! Score some goals for us!!! devil.gif
LaPalma
Meh...the Dutch...they can play some great football though, especially Huntelaar. Welkom!
Ry4n
i know its a couple of days early but will Klass be playing against England in Holland in this weeks friendly
nuh
yeah it says on acmilan.com that he wis called up
Habitant
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Aug 10 2009, 11:43 AM) *
Meh...the Dutch...they can play some great football though, especially Huntelaar. Welkom!

i was waiting for your imput biggrin.gif tongue.gif "give me my bicycle back"
Tennie
Fishdoll still doesn't quite know what to think about this transfer. Good purchase? Yes. But Dutch strikers conjure up lots and lots of emotions and, well, Fishdoll just isn't sure whether Huntelaar will be able to even come close to the last Dutch striker who played for Milan.
Zed.D
Fishdoll just isn't sure whether Huntelaar will be able to even come close to the last Dutch striker who played for Milan.

Wasn't Kluivert the last Dutch striker who played for us? tongue.gif

It doesn't matter if he doesn't reach MvB's levels. we've bought him for peanuts. even if he flopped it wouldn't upset me.
dst
Come close to the most complete forward ever? Even if he reaches a level where he can just spot MvB in the distance he will be amazing.
pacang

haha.. those days.. so beautiful..
Ry4n
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Aug 11 2009, 10:37 AM) *
Wasn't Kluivert the last Dutch striker who played for us? tongue.gif

dam you stole my line lol laugh.gif laugh.gif
Tennie
Kluivert doesn't count. smile.gif
han2503
QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 11 2009, 03:37 PM) *
Kluivert doesn't count. smile.gif

He's not Dutch or he's not a player?
dst
QUOTE (han2503 @ Aug 11 2009, 06:00 PM) *
He's not Dutch or he's not a player?

No he just does not count, he never learned to.
kurtsimonw
My God, dst said something that was actually not un-funny.
Habitant
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 11 2009, 03:25 PM) *
My God, dst said something that was actually not un-funny.

double negative tongue.gif
dst
QUOTE (Habitant @ Aug 11 2009, 06:31 PM) *

I'm quite sure that's what he was going for.
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Habitant @ Aug 11 2009, 04:31 PM) *

QUOTE (dst @ Aug 11 2009, 04:34 PM) *
I'm quite sure that's what he was going for.

Yep. My comment wouldn't have made sense otherwise. Well it would still make sense, but it wouldn't mean what I wanted it to.
Habitant
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 11 2009, 04:43 PM) *
Yep. My comment wouldn't have made sense otherwise. Well it would still make sense, but it wouldn't mean what I wanted it to.

just bugging you for no particular reason tongue.gif
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Habitant @ Aug 11 2009, 05:28 PM) *
just bugging you for no particular reason tongue.gif

It's okay, I'll let you off. You're surrounded by French people, I understand that you need to let off steam one way or another.
Bluesummers
Klaas-Jan Huntelaar: Milan Is Perfect For Me

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar signed for Milan from Real Madrid last week and is already enjoying his new surroundings.

"Before accepting a transfer to Milan, I spoke at length with management and Leonardo," he explained to the Corriere dello Sport on Tuesday.

"There are no guarantees on the number of games I will play, but I will play plenty. Several clubs were interested in me, but I am sure I've made the right choice."

The Dutch striker was only at Real Madrid for half a season, before president Florentino Perez's re-instatement saw a massive spending spree that brought in stars such as Kaka, Cristiano Ronaldo and Karim Benzema, pushing out Huntelaar after just 20 appearances.

"It's true, I didn't expect things to end like that, but in Italy it will be fine. I have carefully chosen my new team and Milan will be perfect," the 25-year-old concluded.

According to the latest reports, it's possible the former Ajax star could make his debut for the Rossoneri on August 14 against Pescara.
Bluesummers
Milan Striker Klaas-Jan Huntelaar Hits Out At Real Madrid

Klaas-Jan Huntelaar has been left angry at the way he was treated by Real Madrid’s hierarchy, although he maintains he has kept the club’s fans in his heart.

The Dutchman signed a four-year contract with Milan last week after dropping down the pecking order at Real Madrid following the arrival of Karim Benzema from Olympique Lyonnais.

The Netherlands international had been tipped to link-up with VfB Stuttgart, with whom Real had reportedly agreed a transfer, but the striker rejected the move to the Bundesliga side.

Huntelaar, who cost the Rossoneri €15 million, has now criticised Real Madrid's chiefs, fuming to AS, "Those in power at Real did not behave in the way that club deserves.

"They surprisingly told me my new team would be Stuttgart.

"Those decisions irritated me, but thanks to my agent I was able to stay calm."

When asked about his short spell at the Santiago Bernabeu, Huntelaar said, "During the first months I was fine, but things started getting worse right after.

"They did not take me into consideration and they made me feel useless. These things hurt, but I have a strong mind and I resisted.

"From Real, I keep the affection of their supporters."
Tennie
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Aug 11 2009, 04:20 PM) *
According to the latest reports, it's possible the former Ajax star could make his debut for the Rossoneri on August 14 against Pescara.

Gosh. So we're playing a city in an earthquake zone?smile.gif

(Presumably they mean the cup that's being played against the gobbi et al in the city of Pescara. goal.com should employ proofreaders).
Bluesummers
QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 11 2009, 02:29 PM) *

(Presumably they mean the cup that's being played against the gobbi et al in the city of Pescara. goal.com should employ proofreaders).

I think they should employee better staff in general tongue.gif. Nice find. Personally I just skim through the articles look at the quotes. Don't really care for the extras.
mishie
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Aug 11 2009, 09:38 PM) *
I think they should employee better staff in general tongue.gif. Nice find. Personally I just skim through the articles look at the quotes. Don't really care for the extras.

Do your job properly or not at all!!! tongue.gif
Ry4n
QUOTE (Tennie @ Aug 11 2009, 09:29 PM) *

yeah i was gunna say lol Pescara lol
kyosuke88
can anyone tell me what number that huntelaar wear for this new season?...
please anyone....
nuh
welcome to milanfan smile.gif it is still not confirmed what he will be wearing
kurtsimonw
So Huntelaar praises new club Milan and criticises old club Madrid. Surprise, surprise.
Bluesummers
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Aug 12 2009, 04:28 AM) *
So Huntelaar praises new club Milan and criticises old club Madrid. Surprise, surprise.

? elaborate...
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Aug 12 2009, 11:39 AM) *
? elaborate...

Nothing more to say really. I thought players would have grown out of the habit of doing this by now, it's just a bit annoying.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.