Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Pato fully focused on Milan stay
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 08/09
Warchant
Chelsea's reported £45million target Alexandre Pato says he wants to stay at AC Milan and 'win everything' after dismissing links to the Blues.

The 19-year-old Brazilian - who scored 15 goals in Serie A last season - is being strongly linked with a move to Stamford Bridge to follow manager Carlo Ancelotti.

But he told Gazzetta dello Sport: "I have read the reports linking me with Chelsea, but my agent and the club deal with this type of thing. I want to win everything with Milan."

The 'Duck' also commented on Kaka's exit from Milan, saying: "I just hope that everybody will be happy in the end: Kaka, Milan and Real. Or, perhaps, even Chelsea, who are also interested in 'Ricky'.

"I'm sure that Kaka will make the right choice for him and for Milan."
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (Warchant @ Jun 3 2009, 06:01 PM) *
Chelsea's reported £45million target Alexandre Pato says he wants to stay at AC Milan and 'win everything' after dismissing links to the Blues.

The 19-year-old Brazilian - who scored 15 goals in Serie A last season - is being strongly linked with a move to Stamford Bridge to follow manager Carlo Ancelotti.

But he told Gazzetta dello Sport: "I have read the reports linking me with Chelsea, but my agent and the club deal with this type of thing. I want to win everything with Milan."

The 'Duck' also commented on Kaka's exit from Milan, saying: "I just hope that everybody will be happy in the end: Kaka, Milan and Real. Or, perhaps, even Chelsea, who are also interested in 'Ricky'.

"I'm sure that Kaka will make the right choice for him and for Milan."

wacko.gif blink.gif huhsmileyf.gif
kurtsimonw
Very odd. Not once does Pato dismiss the move, he merely states he doesn't deal with that side of things. He doesn't exactly seem confident about Kaka' either. blink.gif
Milan Are Brilliant
With Kaka, seriously looking like he is on his way out (although he's proved me wrong before). I think it's imperative we keep hold of Pato, I wasn't his biggest fan at the start but he has let his feet do the talking and proved sceptics like myself wrong.

I'm honestly unsure if there are many other footballing talents so young in the world that we could realistically get, I mean Aguero or Benzema maybe, but I can't think of too many others.

I can't see Pato leaving though, at least I hope so!
Zed.D
QUOTE (kurtsimonw @ Jun 4 2009, 07:40 AM) *
Very odd. Not once does Pato dismiss the move, he merely states he doesn't deal with that side of things. He doesn't exactly seem confident about Kaka' either. blink.gif

I think that's how the press make it look like... he was asked about it, he said his agent deals with these sorts of things, and the press decided to make it look like Pato isn't about his future!
mallamkay
Even if Kaka goes, which I hope he doesnt, our problem is with the defence and our Keeper is pathetic. If we can solidify our post, we should be able to win a trophy next season with our current midfield and attack.
mallamkay
Even if Kaka goes, which I hope he doesnt, our problem is with the defence and our Keeper is pathetic. If we can solidify our post, we should be able to win a trophy next season with our current midfield and attack.
Rivaldo
QUOTE (mallamkay @ Jun 4 2009, 01:52 PM) *

Berlu said today no new defenders, cos Nesta and....Kaladze - back...

Pato....1-2-3 years and we lose him too.... sad.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (Rivaldo @ Jun 4 2009, 08:10 PM) *
Berlu said today no new defenders, cos Nesta and....Kaladze - back...

Berlu either made a joke or needs to see a psychiatrist...
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jun 4 2009, 05:54 PM) *
Berlu either made a joke or needs to see a psychiatrist...

I think it's plain and simple that he doesn't care about the club at all, he's just interested in the money he can make off the club.
MizNelson
QUOTE (mallamkay @ Jun 4 2009, 05:52 AM) *
Even if Kaka goes, which I hope he doesnt, our problem is with the defence and our Keeper is pathetic.

Assuming you're talking about Abbiati, he wasn't "pathetic" at all last season, and Dida filled his shoes more than adequately after his injury.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.