Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mourinho attacks milan yet again.
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 08/09
Bluesummers
Inter Boss Jose Mourinho Launches Fresh Attack On Milan

Inter coach Jose Mourinho is back to his old habits as he launched a new attack on Milan and Carlo Ancelotti.

The 'Special One' has not held back when speaking of the opposition. His comments over the course of the season have caused ferocious reactions from many of his Serie A colleagues. Despite being fined and banned by the authorities for his last rant, Mourinho is back at it again.

"[Milan coach Carlo] Ancelotti is protected by a massive club with great powers," Mourinho told ESPN.

"Everyone knows [Silvio] Berlusconi has his back covered and he is powerful in Italy. Inter have no interest in the media. In any case, I don't have any problems with [Ancelotti].

"Inter are an independent club and we have no-one who gives us support. Who knows, other clubs may have the support and for them it's more difficult to speak badly of other teams than it is for us."

Mourinho was, perhaps, referring to Milan and Mediaset, a company that Berlusconi also enjoys a great interest in. It's not the first time the Portuguese coach has dug in the sword as he continues to provoke and annoy the opposition.

True, but hes just jealous because hes winning the scudetto and is on the verge of being sacked. While ancelotti isn't required to meet his objectives because they change for him on how the season goes. rolleyes.gif
kurtsimonw
Not really an 'attack' is it, he's basically telling the truth. Milan are backed by lots of power.
Tennie
And the cugini aren't?smile.gif
whoarethepatriots
Typical Mourinho, deflecting attention away from him and towards a rival. As long as we ignore him and dont counter him, he wont get what he wants
Warchant
i don't understand his need to piss everyone off. it's almost like he can't make it through the day without pissing someone off.

one shouldn't burn every bridge imaginable. at some point i catches up with you.
il_diavolo_mtl
they are backed by the Zebras, and moratti's money which buys the former
MizNelson
Do we really have to open threads based on what this windbag says?
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Apr 1 2009, 05:12 PM) *
True, but hes just jealous because hes winning the scudetto and is on the verge of being sacked. While ancelotti isn't required to meet his objectives because they change for him on how the season goes. rolleyes.gif

Really? Well screw him then.
il_diavolo_mtl
i think mourinho is a great coach, and he is special in his own right, he is also a pessimistic whistle-blower
il_diavolo_mtl
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Apr 1 2009, 04:46 PM) *
Really? Well screw him then.

LOL!!
MizNelson
QUOTE (il_diavolo_mtl @ Apr 1 2009, 01:48 PM) *
i think mourinho is an overrated coach, and he is special in his own mind

Corrected. smile.gif
Bluesummers
QUOTE (MizNelson @ Apr 1 2009, 02:58 PM) *
Corrected. smile.gif

a little harsh? The man has won more than ancelotti has in management.
Bluesummers
Inter Boss Jose Mourinho Snipes At Milan Coach Carlo Ancelotti & Roberto Mancini

Inter coach Jose Mourinho made a guest appearance on Italia 1 show ‘Chiambretti Night’ yesterday and looked in buoyant mood as he answered questions from host Piero Chiambretti.
‘Mou’ was his usual controversial self and mocked Milan tactician Carlo Ancelotti yet again when Chiambretti stated that ‘Carletto’ had lifted more Champions League trophies than him.

“Many coaches have won it more than once but there is only one club that was leading 3-0 in the final and managed to lose it,” Mourinho smiled, referring to the 2005 Champions League final, which saw Liverpool fight back from 3-0 down against Milan to triumph on penalties.

“[Manchester United coach Sir Alex] Ferguson has also won it twice. He is 68 and we’ll see how many I have bagged in 23 years.”

Liverpool were used by Mourinho to compare himself to his predecessor on the Inter bench, Roberto Mancini.

“After going out to Liverpool in the Champions League he announced he would quit,” explained the Portuguese. “On the other hand, I demanded a meeting after [the] Manchester [United loss] to understand what we needed to [do to] win. There is a small difference in there…”

Manchester United knocked Inter out of the Champions League 2-0 on aggregate last month.

If you didn't hate him before, I guess you have a reason to hate him now laugh.gif
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Apr 2 2009, 06:55 PM) *
If you didn't hate him before, I guess you have a reason to hate him now laugh.gif

And so have you, presumably?
I_Rossoneri
It makes me laugh how people overreact to what Jose says laugh.gif

Just goes to prove he's winning smile.gif
Tennie
Milan isn't commenting on anything he says/does. smile.gif

Which just makes him look more and more like a spoiled little kid throwing his toys out of the pram.
Locke Lamora
QUOTE (I_Rossoneri @ Apr 2 2009, 08:02 PM) *
It makes me laugh how people overreact to what Jose says laugh.gif

Just goes to prove he's winning smile.gif

It's not called overreaction, it's called getting fed up with this narcissistic media-whore's constant need for attention.
It's never enough for him, if The Special One feels quirky one morning, then everyone must know about it at once, if The Special One feels Inter should have won with three goals instead of two then that will be the subject of a 15-minute banter, only interrupted by unprovoked snipes at others clubs, managers and players.
At Chelsea I found him fascinating at first, then annoying, then despisable but now he's just boring. He's a windbag, a noisy windbag and nothing more.

Bluesummers
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Apr 2 2009, 11:13 AM) *
And so have you, presumably?

Jose is my idol. He is my most respected person in the world of football. I can never hate him. His coaching philosophy is similar to what I try to follow. I wish to someday achieve the great things he has.
Warchant
no one denounces his achievements...or being a good coach

being a complete toolbag is a different story.
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Tennie @ Apr 2 2009, 07:07 PM) *
Milan isn't commenting on anything he says/does. smile.gif

Which just makes him look more and more like a spoiled little kid throwing his toys out of the pram.

Milan might not be commenting but carlo is as is Maldini, in fact it seems like he has even got to galliani smile.gif . I'm sure it won't be long before even Berlusconi himself comments upon what Jose has said wink.gif
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Locke Lamora @ Apr 2 2009, 07:10 PM) *
It's not called overreaction, it's called getting fed up with this narcissistic media-whore's constant need for attention.
It's never enough for him, if The Special One feels quirky one morning, then everyone must know about it at once, if The Special One feels Inter should have won with three goals instead of two then that will be the subject of a 15-minute banter, only interrupted by unprovoked snipes at others clubs, managers and players.
At Chelsea I found him fascinating at first, then annoying, then despisable but now he's just boring. He's a windbag, a noisy windbag and nothing more.

I would say he's a clever media manipulator cool.gif
Bluesummers
Inter Boss Jose Mourinho Compares Himself To Jesus Christ

Inter coach Jose Mourinho certainly has a penchant for making controversial statements, and his latest will no doubt spark many discussions around the water cooler.

The former Chelsea tactician appeared on the Italia 1 program 'Chiambretti Night', discussing his exploits with Inter this season.

"Training Inter, I feel like Robin Hood. Even Jesus Christ wasn't liked by everyone. What hope is there for me?" he asked the host of the show.

"It doesn't bother me if people hate me. The Interisti know the job I do for them."

Juventus still have a slim chance of obtaining the Serie A title as they currently sit seven points behind the Nerazzurri and Mourinho spoke about coach Claudio Ranieri, who he does not share the most cordial relationship with.

"I have won 13 titles. It's clear that for a trainer that has won nothing, the Italian Super Cup becomes a great trophy.

"Ranieri is a great coach, his team plays well. For this reason they are seven points behind us and the title race isn't over. That's all credit to Juve."

Mourinho's latest comments are likely to spark reactions from the Italian press, players, fans, and coaches as he continues his quest towards his first Serie A title.

It just gets better and better laugh.gif
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Bluesummers @ Apr 4 2009, 12:56 AM) *
It just gets better and better laugh.gif

Hahahaha that's a classic biggrin.gif
pacang

haha.. INTERVIEW HIM SOME MORE!!! haha.. can't wait what's coming next..
Tennie
goodness gracious, the man is getting more offensive with each interview.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.