Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Mattioni
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Players > Past Players
Pages: 1, 2
Tennie
COMUNICATO UFFICIALE A.C. MILAN
15/01/2009
L' A.C. Milan comunica di aver acquisito il calciatore brasiliano Felipe Mattioni in prestito con diritto di riscatto.

[AC Milan communicates that it has acquired the Brazilian footballer Felipe Mattioni on loan-with-option-to-purchase.]
acid911
Welcome, amigo! biggrin.gif Now, only of Mattioni gets enough chance to play regularly so we can see what he's made of. If he has speed, then that alone will make him go places. Anyway, good signing.
nmcg
hope his good dont know much about him there saying on goal.com that his the new cafu ?
Zed.D
Welcome boy!
Darunia
Welcome to Milan! Hopefully he can make the RB spot his own in a couple years. Or he can play RB, Zambro LB, and Janku in midfield or the bench
Fillipo Simone
Hope we'll get a glimpse of him soon...
dst
QUOTE (nmcg @ Jan 15 2009, 08:58 PM) *
hope his good dont know much about him there saying on goal.com that his the new cafu ?

if he's half as good as Cafu then we should go look for that factory they produce them in... Alves and Maicon is too much as it is!
Tennie
We could in theory see him Saturday, though I suspect it'll take a week or two of him training with the team.
Zed.D

He looks like someone.. unsure.gif
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 16 2009, 01:10 PM) *
He looks like someone.. unsure.gif

Bluey ? blink.gif
Ry4n
I hope he gets a appearence on Saturday ! smile.gif
Jack Sparrow
His number?
nuh
most likely 88 dry.gif
Zed.D
QUOTE (Rossoneri7 @ Jan 16 2009, 02:50 PM) *
Bluey ? blink.gif

laugh.gif not exactly
gal_kenny
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 16 2009, 02:25 PM) *
laugh.gif not exactly

He looks like Kaka in a way
kizo
His number might be 2. He played under 2 in Gremio and #2 is free at Milan
acid911
QUOTE (kizo @ Jan 16 2009, 07:36 PM) *
His number might be 2. He played under 2 in Gremio and #2 is free at Milan

Could very well be. innocent.gif Beside Cafu had the number 2 as well, and they say he's a bit like Cafu. Then again, he can also take the number 22, if it gets vacant. Oh, my!
whoarethepatriots
Here's hoping he will be more useful than Zambro and Favalli
acid911
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Jan 16 2009, 08:58 PM) *
Here's hoping he will be more useful than Zambro and Favalli

Provided he plays. biggrin.gif Regularly.
Tennie
(Favster hasn't been totally useless.)
acid911
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jan 16 2009, 09:35 PM) *
(Favster hasn't been totally useless.)

True, that. And so has been Zamborghini. unsure.gif Of course, not his best, but no way near his worst either. That's why I said it'd take something really special from Mattioni to displace them both.
Il Capitano
QUOTE (acid911 @ Jan 16 2009, 05:43 PM) *
True, that. And so has been Zamborghini. unsure.gif Of course, not his best, but no way near his worst either. That's why I said it'd take something really special from Mattioni to displace them both.

I think Jankulovski should be more worried. His last two games where horrible.
whoarethepatriots
Jankulovski has and always will be a weak link in the defence. he is a winger not a full back. He should not be relied upon defensively in the big matches where he will be exploited when he darts forward. Much like Serginho he was okayish in defense but his strength relied on Seedorf, Gattuso and Ambrosini tracking back and covering. Beckham will not track back and is too poor defensively as is Seedorf and Pirlo, who do track back but are not good enough defensively. A shield like Ambrosini or Flamini is needed to protect our defense and to track back and cover our roving fullbacks
acid911
QUOTE (Il Capitano @ Jan 17 2009, 01:09 AM) *
I think Jankulovski should be more worried. His last two games where horrible.

Can Mattioni play both LB and RB? huh.gif If he can, it'll be awesome, but I think he's primarily a right back a la Cafu. A speedy one, yes. Agree on the Janks part though, he's been out of touch for too long. Pity. Because Zamborghini can and will take the left spot, if Matt becomes a regular.
Fillipo Simone
Jankulovski is IMO like every versible player - he can play LB, LM, WL, RM, RB, RW...but none of it really classy. There are just a few versible players (alltime) that were more then just good at one or two positions.
acid911
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 17 2009, 02:05 AM) *
Jankulovski is IMO like every versible player - he can play LB, LM, WL, RM, RB, RW...but none of it really classy. There are just a few versible players (alltime) that were more then just good at one or two positions.

Yes, he is my favorite player too. king.gif All round king of the hill. Pity we don't do wingers.
Tennie
According to today's prematch press conference, Mattioni has chosen the #2 jersey (previously worn by Cafu).

Zed.D
To inherit Cafu's #2 Milan jersey must be a great honor for him!

Getting such an important number could be an indication of the possibility of his staying beyond the loan spell. otherwise they would have given him the #88 or something!

(Is he on loan til June, or next January btw?)
Tennie
It's a 4 1/2 year loan. Weird contract thingy. His economic rights are owned by his manager, sort of like Tevez. So technically he's on loan but for all intents and purposes he'll be a Milan player.
whoarethepatriots
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jan 24 2009, 05:34 PM) *
It's a 4 1/2 year loan. Weird contract thingy. His economic rights are owned by his manager, sort of like Tevez. So technically he's on loan but for all intents and purposes he'll be a Milan player.

I hope it dosent become as complicated as the Tevez transfer saga
Tennie
Me too, whoarethepatriots.

BTW, Mattioni's got a metal mouth - full set of braces. They had an interview with him on Serie A weekly program.
Zed.D
QUOTE (Tennie @ Jan 24 2009, 09:04 PM) *

blink.gif

Thanks for that. I didn't know it!
whoarethepatriots
We are playing a dangerous game by not signing him permenantly now. He may become a superstar like Alves and we may struggle to buy him outright after 4 1/2 yrs or may be extorted. Or someone else will just buy his contract from the manager, or he may decide he wants to play for a better team and there will be nothing we can do.

Tennie do you have any more details of his contract? can we buy him for a specific fee after his loan is up?
Tennie
I don't have any more details, whoarethepatriots. All I know is that his manager has economic rights, like the deal with Tevez. Don't know of any buy out clauses or similar in his deal with Milan.
dst
It's weird for Milan to deal with an agent who works this way. I've read the management detest working with agents [like Pini Zahavi] who ask for full or part of their clients' rights.
CrazyMilanFan
why is he not yet on acmilan.com in the players list??
RinoIlCapitano
Have anyone watch some of his fixtures? Is he really a world class player like cafu used to be? Or will he become like cafu is maybe a better answer? Can we use him this year as RB so zambro can play LB so janku can sit on the bench forever? Is he a better choice than janku?
CrazyMilanFan
well he does noot seem to be in plans at all rite now more of a grimi rather than cafu i am afraid
Zed.D
Yeah, looks like we got ourselves another Cardacio/Viudez/Grimi/etc.
Rivaldo
I belive in Felipe and belive in Acelotti. He knoes how to work with young talanted brazilians))) I think he'll give Mattion chance. Hope it will be soon.

And he is in playerlist))
whoarethepatriots
QUOTE (Rivaldo @ Jan 31 2009, 07:53 PM) *
I belive in Felipe and belive in Acelotti. He knoes how to work with young talanted brazilians))) I think he'll give Mattion chance. Hope it will be soon.

And he is in playerlist))

He needs to be an exceptional player for Carlo to work him. Carlo dosent do the Wenger - turn promising players good - approach
Fillipo Simone
Let's give both Carlo and Mattioni some time..
RinoIlCapitano
QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Feb 1 2009, 03:11 AM) *
He needs to be an exceptional player for Carlo to work him. Carlo dosent do the Wenger - turn promising players good - approach

even better, we dont need someone like wenger without any result! He didnt do nothing with arsenal!
Ro Rossonera
I have some pics of felipe from fan sites...I just need to find them tongue.gif
Fillipo Simone
^ Nice sig Ro,.. wink.gif
Ro Rossonera
Thanks, you wouldn't believe how long it took me to make that.
dst
QUOTE (Ro Rossonera @ Feb 4 2009, 12:23 AM) *

He's now going to say you've got amazing talent... he's hitting on you!
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (Ro Rossonera @ Feb 3 2009, 11:23 PM) *

You got an amazing talent! Did a very good job! innocent.gif wink.gif
Tennie
(Fishdoll DID warn you, Ro.)

It's a great sig!
Ro Rossonera
QUOTE (Tennie @ Feb 3 2009, 05:52 PM) *
(Fishdoll DID warn you, Ro.)

It's a great sig!

Yeah, fishdoll did...I walked myself right into that one unfortunately.

and thanks
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.