Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Should Ancelotti starts all the matches with the KaPaRo (Kaka Pato Ronnaldinho) ?
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > General Football > Football Discussion
A.X
Hey ... let's see if u agree about that milan should start always with the KaPaRo .... actually i think so ... because the KaPaRo scored against inter .... that got a huge win on udinese ... and they played well in the other games ... actually ronaldinho is betta then sheva ... and pato is playing well and doen't waste apportunities like inzaghi does ... and let's see what do u fans say about that ... !!!? wink.gif
Tennie
I don't think those three should always start, no. The triad worked well against Udinese because the midfield worked -- ie, Seedorf and Pirlo had good games. There will be times when Pippo or Borriello will be a better option. There's also the concept of rotation - if you play them every single game, there's more chance of injury.
Zed.D
KaPaRo wasn't that successful. it worked in some games and didn't in others.
Tennie
unsure.gif unsure.gif unsure.gif Fishdoll is scared. We're agreeing again, zd!
CrazyMilanFan
never figured out what are the roles of kaka and r80 in the formation then pirlo was injured him coming back i hope carlo changes the DM system and get something with seedrof and pirlo in the midfield and only one of flamini/ambro as the DM lets see what happens
dst
I know Shevcenko must not start.

I particularly liked the Pato-Borriello duo.
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 4 2009, 03:31 PM) *

why no sheva i think he should get some more time as for borriello he should start but he is always injured
dst
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Jan 4 2009, 06:31 PM) *
why no sheva i think he should get some more time as for borriello he should start but he is always injured

He should play but not as a starter. I think he's been one of the worst so far even if this is at some extent justified but him not being match-fit. Still, I wish we'd let him go at the end of the season and bring in a younger world-class forward.
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 4 2009, 05:08 PM) *
He should play but not as a starter. I think he's been one of the worst so far even if this is at some extent justified but him not being match-fit. Still, I wish we'd let him go at the end of the season and bring in a younger world-class forward.

young stiker imo should come for pippo but i wouldnnt want to go in that debate
whoarethepatriots
QUOTE (dst @ Jan 4 2009, 03:31 PM) *

Agreed. I have been championing the Borriello - Pato partnership for ages. They perfectly compliment one another. When does Borriello return?
Tennie
Borriello is doing specialized training in Dubai currently - he's running and suchlike but isn't training with the team. Prolly 2-3 weeks (so...end of January).
dst
QUOTE (CrazyMilanFan @ Jan 4 2009, 07:21 PM) *
young stiker imo should come for pippo but i wouldnnt want to go in that debate

I do! biggrin.gif I don't think Pippo will retire next season and Paloschi seems to be his natural replacement. Sheva I believe does not have much to offer to Milan and the sooner we find a replacement (he still has not be replaced since he left for Chelsea) the better.

QUOTE (Tennie @ Jan 4 2009, 07:25 PM) *
Borriello is doing specialized training in Dubai currently - he's running and suchlike but isn't training with the team. Prolly 2-3 weeks (so...end of January).

I just hope there won't be another setback.

Too many injuries this year, don't you think (for the whole squad)? I hope it's only bad luck.
Zed.D
Unfortunately I agree with the Sheva part. I thought he'd finally return to an ideal form, but it seems he's as good as finished. I feel sorry for him. he made a terrible mistake in leaving Milan and it just cannot be undone.

I wouldn't mind if he stays though, he's still good enough to be our 3rd or 4th choice striker; but I really doubt he can return to even 40% of what he used to be.

As for Pato-Borriello, +1. it was a great combination. but I can't see it happen again unless either Dinho or Kaka are out injured.
A.X
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 4 2009, 07:57 PM) *
As for Pato-Borriello, +1. it was a great combination. but I can't see it happen again unless either Dinho or Kaka are out injured.

heh what the hell ??!?!!
mallamkay
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 4 2009, 02:49 PM) *

KaPa managable but we need a strong midfield and not our aged one to maintain the pair
MizNelson
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 4 2009, 05:49 AM) *

+1. Dare I say it, KaPaRo is somewhat overrated.
arivanjj
it only worked with Ronaldo sleep.gif
acid911
QUOTE (arivanjj @ Jan 6 2009, 06:46 AM) *
it only worked with Ronaldo

That's my Ari. devil.gif Pity the greatest striker of all-time (R99) is no longer with us!
CrazyMilanFan
QUOTE (Zed.D @ Jan 4 2009, 05:57 PM) *
Unfortunately I agree with the Sheva part. I thought he'd finally return to an ideal form, but it seems he's as good as finished. I feel sorry for him. he made a terrible mistake in leaving Milan and it just cannot be undone.

I wouldn't mind if he stays though, he's still good enough to be our 3rd or 4th choice striker; but I really doubt he can return to even 40% of what he used to be.

or we change our tactics to 4-2-2-2
Fillipo Simone
I don't even think the tirad got a proper shot. How many matches played? Ratio? Please, give me some stats...I'm a bit tired of being the only stat guy! What happened to does manly type of football fans who know everythings from Pippo's offside-header-goals to Abbiati's boxing errors??
Rivaldo
I know that Kaka should be in start always...but Dinho? We may play with Tree or 2 strikers
whoarethepatriots
We are brutally effective when Borriello is a target man, Kaka is given license to roam and Pato runs forward dribbling. When Kaka is pushed back to accommodate Ronnie we become less effective, and so does he. Kaka cannot start his rapid counter attacks from relatively deep positions
I_Rossoneri
QUOTE (Rivaldo @ Jan 6 2009, 01:05 PM) *
I know that Kaka should be in start always...but Dinho? We may play with Tree or 2 strikers

I would say that we should always start with Ricky and Pato, leaving R80 warming the bench.

QUOTE (whoarethepatriots @ Jan 6 2009, 02:45 PM) *
We are brutally effective when Borriello is a target man, Kaka is given license to roam and Pato runs forward dribbling. When Kaka is pushed back to accommodate Ronnie we become less effective, and so does he. Kaka cannot start his rapid counter attacks from relatively deep positions

Well said cool.gif .
deni
milan have a lot combination for attacker,i think that ancellotti must get more chance for sheva and palosvky to
show their best performance.coz seri A is hard league so rotation is need for milan
acid911
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Jan 6 2009, 05:27 PM) *
I don't even think the tirad got a proper shot. How many matches played? Ratio? Please, give me some stats...I'm a bit tired of being the only stat guy! What happened to does manly type of football fans who know everythings from Pippo's offside-header-goals to Abbiati's boxing errors??

Um, they died. sleep.gif We two are the only last remains of that breed. Me and you.
Fillipo Simone
I still got hope! But sadly, it isn't far from being so...
dst
They can surely play together. KaPaRo will win the next World Cup for Brazil.
acid911
QUOTE (dst @ Feb 4 2009, 08:18 PM) *
They can surely play together. KaPaRo will win the next World Cup for Brazil.

And here I thought you hated the Brazil brand of football. unsure.gif Even if KaPaRo pulls it off, it'll take one hell of an effort, the other teams are pretty strong this time around too!
Fillipo Simone
They win like every non-European ground championship, so, is there really any doubt? Even Dunga can't be that incompetent I belive.
dst
QUOTE (acid911 @ Feb 4 2009, 08:23 PM) *
And here I thought you hated the Brazil brand of football. unsure.gif Even if KaPaRo pulls it off, it'll take one hell of an effort, the other teams are pretty strong this time around too!

I do not like the hype around them and the football they play but most individuals I like.

I'd be more than proud if KaPaRo managed to pull that off!
gal_kenny
No...rotation is the answer
kurtsimonw
QUOTE (gal_kenny @ Feb 4 2009, 06:53 PM) *
No...rotation is the answer

Rafa? Is that you?
Tennie
+1 hubcap to Kurt. 96.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.