Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rookie AC Milan Fan needing ticket help. . .
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > Other
Moman
Hey everyone,

I'm a new resident to Europe and I love AC Milan and I'm looking to go to a couple games this year, specifically April 5th vs Lecce. I'm just wondering what the best game plan is to achieve some decently priced tickets. All the on-line ticket websites are charging an arm and a leg. Any help would be great, thanks in advance.

Mo man
TriniKing_CE
I'm sure Tennie would be more than happy to help you out with some information once she notices your request.
Rossoneri7
QUOTE (Moman @ Dec 21 2008, 02:12 PM) *
Hey everyone,

I'm a new resident to Europe and I love AC Milan and I'm looking to go to a couple games this year, specifically April 5th vs Lecce. I'm just wondering what the best game plan is to achieve some decently priced tickets. All the on-line ticket websites are charging an arm and a leg. Any help would be great, thanks in advance.

Mo man

Hello Moman .. Outside the stadium there is a box office .. You'll get really decent prices over there smile.gif
Tennie
Hello, Moman!

As R7 said, there's a ticket office outside the stadium and probably no trouble at all getting tickets to the Lecce game on gameday.

You can also get tickets at any Banca Intesa branch in Milan. The branch at Piazza Cordusio across the street from the Vodaphone shop has a guy that's pretty much dedicated to only doing that. His english is quite good too.

Hope this helps!
Moman
Thank you all very much!

Merry Christmas!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.