Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Fabregas is a Milan fan
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 08/09
Rossoneri7
Arsenal midfielder Cesc Fabregas has revealed that he would choose Milan if he were to move to Italy.

Fabregas' former Gunners teammate Mathieu Flamini left for San Siro on a free transfer last summer.

And there have been reports linking Fabregas with a number of Serie A sides, including Juventus and Milan.

“If I were to come to Italy, I would choose Milan without a doubt,” Fabregas told La Gazzetta dello Sport.

“In my opinion, the Rossoneri are the side that play the best football in Italy.

“There are so many strong sides in Italy - Inter, Juventus and Roma, for example - but they seem to rely too much on their star names.

“While those three teams struggle when they lose their big names, Milan's strength is based on the unit.

“I think it's a winning mentality and a philosophy that I share with the way I play.”

Football Italia

dst
Yeah he's said before that he thinks Arsenal, Barcelona and Milan are the most entertaining sides in Europe.

As for him coming to Milan, I can't see it happening.
whoarethepatriots
He has said before that he like Milan, not sure what context it was about though
amancik
when did he sign up?
LaPalma
BORING!
Ry4n
How many spanish players are in Serie A ?
Zed.D
QUOTE (rhy_A4 @ Dec 4 2008, 09:39 PM) *
How many spanish players are in Serie A ?

Like acid would say, that's the million dollar question!

Very few I think. I'd be really surprised if there were more than 5 Spanish players in Serie A!!
Zed.D
I just checked Wiki... there is not even ONE Spanish player in Serie A ohmy.gif

(Did anyone know Catania have more Argies (7) than any other Italian team? we'll have a tough game on Sunday against those fighting Argies)
acid911
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Dec 4 2008, 10:17 PM) *
Like acid would say, that's the million dollar question!

cool.gif
Tennie
QUOTE (zdrossoneri @ Dec 4 2008, 12:32 PM) *
I just checked Wiki... there is not even ONE Spanish player in Serie A ohmy.gif

(Did anyone know Catania have more Argies (7) than any other Italian team? we'll have a tough game on Sunday against those fighting Argies)

Just to be clear: you will be cheering for Milan during the game?

(Not trying to be intentionally mean here; just trying to point out that what may be genuine admiration for someone or something may be taken as insulting by soemone else. In this particular case, the implication to me in the statement is that Argentines have a superior fighting spirit - whatever that might be - than Italians do, or at least more than Milan does. If not that, the implication is that Catania is to be admired above other Serie A teams because it has so many Argentines. Milan currently has no argentine players in its squad. So hence the question. And for the record, I'll freely admit I'm not a big fan of gross generalizations like 'Argentines have fighting spirit' or 'English have bad teeth' or 'Scots are penny-pinchers'.)
Habitant
QUOTE (Tennie @ Dec 4 2008, 09:04 PM) *
Just to be clear: you will be cheering for Milan during the game?

(Not trying to be intentionally mean here; just trying to point out that what may be genuine admiration for someone or something may be taken as insulting by soemone else. In this particular case, the implication to me in the statement is that Argentines have a superior fighting spirit - whatever that might be - than Italians do, or at least more than Milan does. If not that, the implication is that Catania is to be admired above other Serie A teams because it has so many Argentines. Milan currently has no argentine players in its squad. So hence the question. And for the record, I'll freely admit I'm not a big fan of gross generalizations like 'Argentines have fighting spirit' or 'English have bad teeth' or 'Scots are penny-pinchers'.)

ok that one is a known fact laugh.gif

Jack Sparrow
^^^
+1. It's Keira's only flaw. And if some wiseass here is gonna bring up small boobies, I will f@cking kill you. realmad.gif

For the record, for me Cesc's nationality is Spanish. But he's played in England all his life. So I think we should think of it in terms of getting an EPL player and whether or not he can adapt in Serie A. I think how Flamini turns out will be very important in influencing Cesc's decision. Senderos might even be an 'Oliveira' to rope in Cesc. Who knows...

But I'm inclined to disbelieve this. If Arsenal go through one more season of winning nothing, they will be forced to sell. Then I'll consider it. Even Arsenal have to earn in some way or the other.
acid911
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Dec 5 2008, 10:15 AM) *
+1. It's Keira's only flaw. And if some wiseass here is gonna bring up small boobies, I will f@cking kill you.

I was about to say that, then it hit me that I'm too young to die. unsure.gif
Jack Sparrow
Wise...very wise... devil.gif
acid911
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Dec 5 2008, 01:19 PM) *
Wise...very wise...

Thank you. smile.gif I learned from the best, after all, captain.
Jack Sparrow
^^
Yeah well..whatever their negative points, the fat Greek and the drunk Portuguese are not fools.
LaPalma
I don't really see why we should care about this so called "news" anyway.
Jack Sparrow
^^
ohmy.gif We thought Fabregas would turn you on.We thought seeing him on the forum would make you happy again, and have you visit us more!! We thought that hot Spanish body would help you take your mind off whatever German college kid you're seducing!! That's why we went to all this trouble.Now you're saying you don't give a damn??!!! You ungrateful German cvnto!!! *takes a deep breath and tries to channelise the Portikins spirit*

You suck!! FACT!!! sleep.gif cry.gif

I can't believe we did all this for nothing!! cry.gif cry.gif
acid911
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Dec 5 2008, 03:14 PM) *
Yeah well..whatever their negative points, the fat Greek and the drunk Portuguese are not fools.

Neither is the resident Pirate. FACT. wink.gif
Jack Sparrow
Oh yeah...but you know NOT FOOLS is just like a passing grade. Me..I'm unique, I'm the grandmaster of non-foolishness. I'm the tarantula to dst's garden spider... cool.gif
LaPalma
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Dec 5 2008, 12:34 PM) *
^^
ohmy.gif We thought Fabregas would turn you on.We thought seeing him on the forum would make you happy again, and have you visit us more!! We thought that hot Spanish body would help you take your mind off whatever German college kid you're seducing!! That's why we went to all this trouble.Now you're saying you don't give a damn??!!! You ungrateful German cvnto!!! *takes a deep breath and tries to channelise the Portikins spirit*

You suck!! FACT!!! sleep.gif cry.gif

I can't believe we did all this for nothing!! cry.gif cry.gif

Ah...well...Cescs looks are surely better than Keiras teeth!
Devillito
Fabregas news is going nowhere i do think.
Kiera boobies is way too small capt!! 96.gif
TriniKing_CE
QUOTE (LaPalma @ Dec 5 2008, 08:35 AM) *
Ah...well...Cescs looks are surely better than Keiras teeth!

QUOTE (Devillito @ Dec 5 2008, 09:39 AM) *
Fabregas news is going nowhere i do think.
Kiera boobies is way too small capt!! 96.gif

ohmy.gif innocent.gif nervoussmiley.gif
Now Cap'n think about the consequences before do something you're going to regret!

warriorsmiley.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.