Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Well that didn't last long
AC Milan - Milanfan.com > AC Milan > News > Archive 08/09
Warchant
not really AC Milan news...at least it's the same city laugh.gif

ROME (AP) - Jose Mourinho is already planning his return to England after seven rounds of the Serie A season.

After coaching Inter Milan to a 4-0 rout of AS Roma on Sunday, Mourinho indicated he would like to return to the Premier League when his contract with Inter expires after the 2010-2011 season.

"I have a contract with Inter, but when it finishes I will definitely return to the Premier League. I like it a lot," Mourinho told Italy's Sky TV.

Mourinho spent more than three seasons at Chelsea before leaving the club in September 2007.

Mourinho has appeared dismayed by poor fan turnouts in Italy and with how the game is marketed. He has also criticized the high number of live TV interviews asked of him after games.
Ry4n
LOL Tbh i think he belongs in England i think he likes the media there more tongue.gif
dst
QUOTE (rhy_A4 @ Oct 20 2008, 07:03 PM) *
LOL Tbh i think he belongs in England i think he likes the media there more tongue.gif

Haha I thought of that too. It's weird that he's already planned for the future. The day he's gone from calcio d'Italia will be a great day for me.
Fillipo Simone
QUOTE (dst @ Oct 20 2008, 07:42 PM) *
Haha I thought of that too. It's weird that he's already planned for the future. The day he's gone from calcio d'Italia will be a great day for me.

+1

But planing 3-4 years ahead... usually ends up bad. And I fail to see any reason why he reveald this news at all.
Ry4n
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 20 2008, 07:27 PM) *
+1

But planing 3-4 years ahead... usually ends up bad. And I fail to see any reason why he reveald this news at all.

hes a Media Junkey lol
Portman
QUOTE (Fillipo Simone @ Oct 20 2008, 07:27 PM) *
+1

He did the same when he was at Chelsea ("next step... in 4-5 years: Italy").

I just hope he never joins United but looking at what could happen in 3-4 years...
Jack Sparrow
And he also came out saying most of the top forwards in EPL are divers, and includes his 'protege' Drogba. ohmy.gif

Whassup with him?
Portman
QUOTE (Jack Sparrow @ Oct 22 2008, 01:20 PM) *
And he also came out saying most of the top forwards in EPL are divers, and includes his 'protege' Drogba. ohmy.gif

Whassup with him?

He just said the truth.
dst
The majority of the players in Europe are divers. And this includes the ones at the top level too.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.